the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for you, sanat

Go down 
+7
mntruthseeker
Biggles
stephen Podliska
micjer
Reunite
Sanat
WineHippie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

question for you, sanat Empty
PostSubject: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm

just curious as to why you changed your
name on your website to "visitorQ"?

also, i see you have been here on the forum,
yet you do not post....

is everything OK?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

VisitorQ is an "internal joke"... See the movie and you will perhaps understand...:)

I'm a lurker. Like the children in the corn. hehe. I post when something interest me. Everything is fine, WineHippie. Thanks for asking:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Sanat are you still in contact with Jessica the crystal child.

If so how is she?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Oh, we exchange some messages now and then. She is a very very busy girl it seems. She is travling all the time (even though she has no job and no money). She seems to always be able to go where she wants in a way. Her trust in Existence and her "guides" is great:).

She is now in Hawaii with her mother and brother I think. I read her blog sometimes... She put up some new youtube vids before she left. She has done several radio interviews and she is also going to work with the (star)child prodigy Akaine (http://www.artakiane.com/home.htm) on some project I don't know much about. But she is excited about it (u bet);)

She had a bit of a down period because of different personal things from the past and other stuff happening... But she is over it now I think. Perhaps she is simply giving too much of herself all the time. I think this holiday in Hawaii will do her good...
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 pm

btw. If there is anything people would like to discuss or quesition about any of the material/calibrations etc. I present on my website I am very open for that. That is how I feel I can contribute here in this section. If there is anything people wonder about or have questions about feel welcome to adress that in this section of the forum. Just copy/paste whatever is the issue and it will be adressed. I have little interest in smurf dramas etc. hehe. I am here to learn as much as possible, not to argue and "take sides" etc. I am not into drama, but I am into open discussion and learning/growing.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Great thanks for the update. Never heard of Akaine so more to look into.

And I totally hear you about not wanting to focus on the silly dramas that circulates on forums.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Sanat wrote:
VisitorQ is an "internal joke"... See the movie and you will perhaps understand...:)

I'm a lurker. Like the children in the corn. hehe. I post when something interest me. Everything is fine, WineHippie. Thanks for asking:)

ok then, thanks for answering, cuz i always liked
your stuff and was a bit confused when i visited
your site and it was a little different... went to read the
earthangel info linked from it, found it intriguing

and am happy to hear all is well....
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:46 am

Sanat, we haven't heard from you for a while.

I have a question for you.

There has been alot of discussion in regards to a solar flare / kill shot upcoming sometime in the next 4 years. I was wondering what your take on this is. Do you think there is a connection between this and the great harvest that RA / Hidden Hand and others talk about?

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:35 pm

I think the 3rd density cataclysmic survival issues are not for those who graduate to 4th density or Wanderers from 4th or higher densities. Things are moving along very well (see latest report which sums up all data). The level of mass Consciousness is already well into 4th density vibration (because of the massive awakening of Wanderers). This will make the transition more effortless and with less disturbances than would otherwise be the case. I don't worry about anything related to "survival" unless I get prompted to do so from within (and these promptings have only diminished in the last few years and especially in 2008).

I recommend this website as it sums up things very well and provides links to important channeled material (some of which was unknown to me before):

http://montalk.net/

I have withdrawn some from online activity because I have other things to do. I check in once in a while. Thanks and take care!:)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Hey micjer have you seen the film 'Knowing' yet?

Without spoiling the plot to much it gets into this subject, a large solar flare and a new 4th density earth? I downloaded the torrent but it's bad quality. I would recommend anyone to watch it at the cinemas.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 am

Reunite wrote:
Hey micjer have you seen the film 'Knowing' yet?

Without spoiling the plot to much it gets into this subject, a large solar flare and a new 4th density earth? I downloaded the torrent but it's bad quality. I would recommend anyone to watch it at the cinemas.

I haven't seen it yet but plan on it. I have watched the trailers and reviews (people rate it only 3 out of 5). I really want to see it for hidden messages and info rather than acting skills.

Speaking of which, my wife and I watched Journey to the center of the Earth the other night. LOL Probably the worst acting / plot line I've ever seen. Reminded me of one of those Japanese english sub-title movies.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks for the link Sanat. It looks interesting. I had not been on that web-site before. (Montalk)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Sanat,

LOVE YOUR STATEMENT:

I don't worry about anything related to "survival" unless I get prompted to do so from within (and these promptings have only diminished in the last few years and especially in 2008).

Also thanks for the great link and related MATRIX perspectives....

LOVE TO SEE your thoughts and or experience related to STEPPING INTO and or ACT-KWNOLEDGING YOURSELF TO BE....

..... THE WHOLE ONE SELF.... AND ... the "ONLY ONE"... "IN, OF, WITH, AND THROUGH".....

..... THE WHOLE COMPLETE MATRIX ? ! ? ! ?

...... THIS ... WOULD BE ... (from my perspective) ..

........ IN AGREEMENT WITH THE RA MATERIAL!!

... where ..... THE AGENTS ARE US ..... AND WE ARE THE AGENTS?????

& ... WHERE .... WE/ONE CAN RE-THINK/CREATE THE MATRIX ....

.... "AS WE SO CHOOSE" ? ? ?

Anywho......

Just my thoughts....

Again love your above reference to "not worrying about survival"!!!

Best wishes,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

The lower your consciousness is the more you are an "unwilling" agent for the Matrix the way I see it. The more knowledge and the higher consciousness the more free you are. Body/mind identity is separation. Shifting that identity more and more towards the Essence/Soul/Consciousness/Witness which is outside of space/time (i.e. eternal) opens up for deeper perspectives and larger context of reality. One with All and yet free from all.

The Context increase up the Scale. Without sufficient Context a lot of content/knowledge will only increase chaos/confusion inside. Context is most important as all content falls into the right place. God is the ultimate Context. When Context increase things are under-stood spontaniously that was an "impossible paradox/problem" before. Content/knowledge can never make up for Context as it comes from outside sources while Context is knowingness and identity.

One can say that lack of Context is lack of discernment. One becomes split between different content which seems to contradict each other (i.e. dualism). If Context is increased it is often realized that the seemingly contradictory content is rather just two different perspectives of the same thing/totality... People in general in 3rd density lack Context becuase they function only from the 3 lower chakras. Their context is survival, pleasure, materialism (i.e StS).

The Seeker goes beyond the content/programming and starts to expand his/her Context beyond the false limitations. When Context is expanded it creates a "vacuum" which tends to attract new knowledge/content progressivly which suits the expanded Context. The need for "outside proof" and "outside confirmation" is diminished when Context is expanded because the outside sources are simply reminding you of things you already know. This is something most of us have experienced. We read certain stuff and it is like a re-cognizing of something self-evident but temporarily forgotten. It is best not to believe rigidly in anything, but rather keep an open mind always and consider all perspectives at all times as all is part of a continous eternal learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 am

That line you wrote: "keep an open mind always and consider all perspectives at all times"
is very apt for me Sanat considering I wrote more or less the same in answer to another post before I came and read this. Exactly right.

When I start to think of Matrixes, illusion and reality I do not have any perspective at all though, because I cannot get my head around any of it I am afraid. I never have understood it, it's just too hard a concept for me I guess. So confusing. Never mind I am sure the inner me knows,

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 am

Yes, the head/logic/mind cannot get around it because these parts of consciousness are designed to uphold/maintain the very illusion you are trying to transcend. The under-standing can only be accessed by direct experience. This is why people meditate. To get a glimpse of a deeper reality beyond the more illusory 3d reality. Once you have a glimpse you can expand on it from there.

Who is it that experience the stream of mind? It must be something outside of that stream. By closing eyes and maintaining a relaxed observation of the mind sometimes there will be periods of silence and clarity. You will feel very present and in the "now". Other times there will be lots of noise and lot of stuff from past surfacing. If you can allow all to surface without being "involved" (and without judging) it is processed out of the system, and you burn off rubbish so to speak. The more rubbish you burn, the less you carry. The lighter and better you feel.

This can be done regularily and even be incorporated into your daily activity 24/7 with practice. Humanity has been accumulating rubbish for thousands of years and now it is all coming to the surface to be burned off. By working with this process it goes more smoothly. Everything that comes to the surface carries a message and a lesson. What is not learned by introspective contemplation might come to you in outside reflection as "destiny" and situations to learn from. There is no need to understand something that can only be experienced. Seek to experience it instead... Then understanding comes by itself...

Begin with small steps and expand as you wish is my best advice. Play with it and see what happens...:)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am

SANAT/VISITOR Q,

I AM VERY THANKFUL U R A PART THIS FORUM!!!

& ... THAT U HAVE ALLOWED US TO ALSO ACCESS/FOLLOW YOUR INSPIRATIONAL WEBSITE!!!

... & your ANALOGIES related to the MATRIX AGENTS are (I believe) VERY APPLICABLE!!

& I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS RELECTION OF HOW WELL U UNDERSTAND THE RA MATERIAL!!!!

Plus, thanks to ALL YOUR INSPIRATIONAL material, where U R so wonderfully articulating some of the INNER WORK that IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT to/4 MOVING IN AND OUT OF THE MATRIX!!!

ALSO ... U HAVE INSPIRED me to be my own best example of....

"MORE AND MORE .... ACTING UPON....... MY OWN BEST UNDERSTANDINGS"!!!

Thus, THANK U, THANK U!!!

& THUS....YOU HAVE BEEN A WONDEFUL TOOL FOR ME ..... TO BETTER LOOK AT MYSELF!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YET.....(if and ONLY if you feel so comfortable in doing so)... & RESPECTFULLY!!!..

...... as PERHAPS ..... A WAY TO HELP U ........ LOOK RIGHT THROUGH THE MATRIX ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

... HAVE U CONSIDERED AND OR ARE U NOW MORE AND MORE CONSIDERING???

..... THAT THE GUY....... who you SEE in the MIROR.................

..... JUST MIGHT BE ...... THAT SAME... GUY/GAL/JESUS/JEW/SINNER/SAINT/NEO/AGENT....

..... WHO IS ...... SO MAKING ....... ALL THIS .... MADE UP STUFF ..... SO REAL?????

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?

.... WHERE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN (like in the Wiz of Oz)......

......................................... IS YOU ..................?..?..?..........................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI....

THIS .................. IS MY LOVE-ABLE RABIT HOLE ....

.... THAT I HAVE BEEN ...... MORE AND MORE ..... STEPPING INTO ....& ENJOYING...

..... AND ALTHOUGH .... MORE AND MORE OF US ...... WILL (I believe) ALSO BE SO ..... STEPPING INTO THIS LOCATION...as we so "WAKE EACH OTHER UP".......................

..... YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME TO SO... "THROW THIS OUT THE WINDOW"!!!!!!

NOW PLEASE ....... "FORGET YOU EVER READ THIS" ......

SO YOU DON'T GO TELLING TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME!!!!!

...... SO WE CAN MAKE SURE.... THE ONLY "time" PEOPLE CALL EACH OTHER GOD......

..... IS LIMITED ........... TO THE BEDROOM!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

& FYI....... YOU WERE ONE HELL OF A GOOD HITLER!!!!!

& know in "time" more and more of "THE ONE OF US" ...

.. will know, accept, love, and praise and own......

... THAT WE PRE-SIGNED UP FOR THIS "HISTORY" LESSON"!!!!!

THUS....

HERE IS JUST A REMINDER ........ TO KEEP IT REAL (as so desired)!!!!!

AND ....................... I WILL ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS LOVE YOU!!!

...... YOU/I/WE ...... HOW EVER YOU WANT TO SEE YOURSELF!!!!

....... CAN NOT ....... FUCK UP THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

...... UNLESS AND OR IF ........ YOU SO CHOOSE (& this too is OK) ...... TO FUCK IT UP!!!!!

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING GAME ..... .WITH JUST THE ONE OF US!!!!

..... AND NOT TO MENTION....... U ARE STILL ONE HELL OF A GOOD MICK JAGGAR!!

...... AGAIN..... PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS...... I AM JUST HAVING SOME .....

..... FUN WITH MY SELF!!!!

fired up
Steve
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 am

Thanks to you also:)

We all contribute what we can to make this world a more fun and enjoyable "prison" to be in. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 am

Hi Sanat.

Just wondered in your research if you have a handle on the global consciousness of the awareness of the dark side of the swine flu bs and how many have opposition to the vaccination program.

I am wondering if this will help people to wake up to the dark agenda that is taking place/

wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 am

good question, mic... waiting for sanat's answer
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 am

micjer wrote:
Hi Sanat.

Just wondered in your research if you have a handle on the global consciousness of the awareness of the dark side of the swine flu bs and how many have opposition to the vaccination program.

I am wondering if this will help people to wake up to the dark agenda that is taking place/

wave

I have not used the method to measure anything about it if that is what you mean. But it seems from what I read that a whole lot of people are aware these days. And yes, I think it will help a lot to wake more people up. If they really go with manditory vaccines it will be very easy to see who is "awake" and who is asleep. Those awake will make a huge fuzz and will refuse. Which again will pull many people off the fence and down on the "awake" side. So I don't think they will actually force people because of this.

This whole thing just shows how desperate they have become. I don't feel that it will succeed, and it will not become anywhere near as big as they want it to become. Awareness is much too high for that to happen. If these things are the best they got it is almost a little disappointing:). The man behind the curtain is not very scary once the curtain starts to slip...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I really think it is 99% fearmongering by the dark side. I pray that it all falls flat and the mandatory part disappears.

On the other hand if it does come about, I have never been more apposed to anything in my life and will do whatever it takes to avoid this. This thing is right up there with the mark of the beast type stuff to me.

Quote :
Revelation 13 : 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he had the mark

I am not real big on quoting scripture but what if you can't do business or buy anything unless you have been vaccinated?

This is more likely referring to implants, but I do not want to chance it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 am

Any updates Sanat that you would like to share....
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

micjer wrote:
Any updates Sanat that you would like to share....

What I sensed earlier this year has become even more crystalized now. It is like I am interacting with different versions of people. "Everybody" has changed for the positive. Even those that are not "ascending" as such. People that used to be closed and skeptic are now suddenly interested in what is going on. More open. Lately I have (via synchronisities) met up with many people from my past, people I had to "cut loose" at some time or another, and it has always been a positive experience. No bitterness etc. from their side.

Those that are surfing the wave of the Now will experience things first. Timelines are being pulled apart now. The gap is increasing. But for those ascending it will be like suddenly all the people you know have changed for the better. That is because you have "held your stance" for so long that the timelines have split. You are now in the "parallell reality" heading for 4th density. Your job of having to "carry others" is more or less over with. On that timeline you will interact with very different versions of the people around you. They will become increasingly more pleasant to be around.

This almost happened over night for me earlier this year. Suddenly people who used to not "like me" or talk to me at work etc. came over and acted friendly and nice towards me. I used to be surrounded by "lurking STS attacks" I could feel right under the surface of "politeness". Only my strong awareness kept those attacks from surfacing, but still it was very unpleasent to work in such a place and be surrounded by such energies all the time. This has totally changed. It happened so fast that I still keep my guard up from old habit, but those times I "let it down" it is always a pleasent experience. It is hard to really trust people that used to be channels for STS forces... But I guess given some time it will be easier...

The level of mass consciousness has not changed much lately compared to 2008 in which it jumped around 100 points. What is happening now is that the manifested world is "catching up" with this level (come on kethup!:). The gap is increasing rapidly and those ascending will find themselves on the right side of that gap. The sign of this is what I have described above. But it might take a while before you notice it depending on "where you are". Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 am

wow, sanat, i will open my eyes and be ready to accept these
positive changes, i will be ready to encourage same....
thanks for the update - this is good news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for you, sanat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next