the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for you, sanat

Go down 
+7
mntruthseeker
Biggles
stephen Podliska
micjer
Reunite
Sanat
WineHippie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

question for you, sanat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:09 am

Wow, So glad I am a part of this forum and I read all of this.

I started reading your book online and getting ready to order a copy to send to my son.

You are beautiful and know just the "right" words. I can't wait to finish the book and I know you are right about the vaccination. I just can't beieve they can make this work

It will not work. Many people are protesting it even those that are not aware of anything else that is going on.

I believe this healthcare bill will put out the little bit of hope people now have in Obama.

They will wake up even faster now.....

I personally need to read your book as it makes it easy for me to understand what all that there is to know. I hear people say what I should feel or see but it helps to read your words as it makes it easy for even a child to understand. So us not so smart can figure this out too. rockin
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Great update, thanks sanat.

Do you mind elaborating a little more on the timelines spliting and how they relate to parallel realities. This area does fascinate me and one that puts your head in a spin. Like what part of consciousness is experiencing this reality vs another timeline. Because my conscious awareness only exists in this 3D reality so how does it become aware of other timelines?

Gracias
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Thinking about it, consciousness is everywhere so does awareness come down to 3D memory?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 am

Your words are encouraging Sanat, nice report. sunny
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 am

Reunite wrote:

Do you mind elaborating a little more on the timelines spliting and how they relate to parallel realities. This area does fascinate me and one that puts your head in a spin. Like what part of consciousness is experiencing this reality vs another timeline. Because my conscious awareness only exists in this 3D reality so how does it become aware of other timelines?

Gracias

Can I have a crack at this please :)

There is a heavy contextual dependence on the meaning of the word timeline. My definition would be that a timeline is a succession of points describing a line within the multi-dimensional "graph" of the universe - right.

How can a timeline split ? That can happen when two similarly tuned entities are following broadly similar paths through the multi-dimensional universe, up to the point where suddenly one or more of the factors controlling the "position" of that entity on one or more of the axes of the space time continuum changes.

Thus: a parting of ways.

Your 3D (D as in density) awareness is only aware of its own point along that line. Once the expansion of consciousness happens (almost completed in fifth density) you will be aware of a "spectrum" instead of a line - whereby the timelines are more like vortexes rather than distinct lines, this is because the expanded conciousness will cover other time dimensions, and you will be experience more than one thing happening at a "time" (hard to express this since the perspective is reversed from Space/Time to Time/Space).

In the Law of One material Ra often refers to future possibilities as probability vortexes. I am convinced that this is what was meant.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 am

Reunite wrote:

Gracias

Thanks for your take on this Anchor. I will offer mine also:

"Timeline" is a very linear way of seeing things. If we go with the "crude analogy" from a post somewher back there I think it can simplifiy this a little bit.

All there is is "parallell realities" as they can be seen as "still frames" you have the potential to experience. Each nano-second you shift into a "parallell reality" which represent a certain change. All change is thus a manifestation of a "parallell reality". All manifested "still frames" you can possibly experience already exist as potentials "parallell realities" (past/future in the continuum). If your level of consciousness remained the same throughout a lifetime you would still be "jumping" parallell realities each nano-second, but the parallell reality would seem very much like the one before etc.

When your level of consciousness change, the parallell reality you enter change more drastically. "Timelines splitting" simply means that those ascending (to 4D) are moving away from those that do not. Thus, you will "suddenly" be interacting with another "version" of people (which you do all the time of course, but it will become more noticeable for those ascending as even people who obviously are not ascending will change for the better to some degree and many will be more pleasant to be around in my experience). Let's put it this way: The "automatic" people will become more pleasant and less of a channel for STS forces.

Every nano-sec you "shift" timelines. But it becomes more noticeable the more you change level of consciousness (either moving up or down the scale). Otherwise your reality just seems to be the same old same old... You are one focal point for Higher Self and you have choosen a certain experience out of a vast potential. Other versions of "you" sharing the same Higher Self have choosen other experiences. There is bleed through in the form of "inspiration", sudden insights, thoughts etc, coming from other versions of "you".

These things are very hard to fully grasp while being a single focal point in 3D. I guess at some point we will have "jumped/shifted" to a parallell reality that is 4D. A gradual, then suddenly(!) transition... The C's mention in a newer channeling that the Wave will "collapse" around 5 years time (i.e. sometime in 2014). I guess the closer we come the more accurate it can be foretold by those with overview.

addendum:

The socalled "law of attraction" can thus be seen to be working all the time. You attract "still frames" or "parallell realities" according to your level of consciousness and intent. Those trying to attract a car or something like that have a limited understanding of this "law". They have to become the person that already owns that car. hehe. There is free will before incarnation and after/during. The free will before determines the "broader theme" of the incarnation. The potential "still frames" are generated all the time according to free will exercised during incarnation. So how things "play out" are determined during experince, while the broader theme is determined before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Wow! 2 for the price of 1. Fantastic responses guys.

Pardon my french but I love this shit..amazing

Anchor I see where you are going with the vortexs senario from watching more of Haramein last night describing the sine wave we see in everything as a 2d line is a representation of a 3d vortex spiraling.

And Sanat coming from a film background the analogy of manifested still frames shifting every nano second paints a fantastic moving picture. Well I'm ready for the 4D!

Once again a big thanks for your responses.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Sanat wrote:
Reunite wrote:

Gracias

Thanks for your take on this Anchor. I will offer mine also:

"Timeline" is a very linear way of seeing things. If we go with the "crude analogy" from a post somewher back there I think it can simplifiy this a little bit.

All there is is "parallell realities" as they can be seen as "still frames" you have the potential to experience. Each nano-second you shift into a "parallell reality" which represent a certain change. All change is thus a manifestation of a "parallell reality". All manifested "still frames" you can possibly experience already exist as potentials "parallell realities" (past/future in the continuum). If your level of consciousness remained the same throughout a lifetime you would still be "jumping" parallell realities each nano-second, but the parallell reality would seem very much like the one before etc.

When your level of consciousness change, the parallell reality you enter change more drastically. "Timelines splitting" simply means that those ascending (to 4D) are moving away from those that do not. Thus, you will "suddenly" be interacting with another "version" of people (which you do all the time of course, but it will become more noticeable for those ascending as even people who obviously are not ascending will change for the better to some degree and many will be more pleasant to be around in my experience). Let's put it this way: The "automatic" people will become more pleasant and less of a channel for STS forces.

Every nano-sec you "shift" timelines. But it becomes more noticeable the more you change level of consciousness (either moving up or down the scale). Otherwise your reality just seems to be the same old same old... You are one focal point for Higher Self and you have choosen a certain experience out of a vast potential. Other versions of "you" sharing the same Higher Self have choosen other experiences. There is bleed through in the form of "inspiration", sudden insights, thoughts etc, coming from other versions of "you".

These things are very hard to fully grasp while being a single focal point in 3D. I guess at some point we will have "jumped/shifted" to a parallell reality that is 4D. A gradual, then suddenly(!) transition... The C's mention in a newer channeling that the Wave will "collapse" around 5 years time (i.e. sometime in 2014). I guess the closer we come the more accurate it can be foretold by those with overview.

addendum:

The socalled "law of attraction" can thus be seen to be working all the time. You attract "still frames" or "parallell realities" according to your level of consciousness and intent. Those trying to attract a car or something like that have a limited understanding of this "law". They have to become the person that already owns that car. hehe. There is free will before incarnation and after/during. The free will before determines the "broader theme" of the incarnation. The potential "still frames" are generated all the time according to free will exercised during incarnation. So how things "play out" are determined during experince, while the broader theme is determined before.

Your explanation makes great sense.

The perception of reality is from you and me, being 3rd D beings trained from years of experience in the 3rd density makes you and me find it hard to see other realities and even to look for them.

Third density dulls you higher self perception, and that is why it is so hard to rise above this slow density of the 3rd.

The key for doing this is to speak and communicate with your higher self as you live in the middle of the 3rd density storm of confusion.

Confusion is the weapon and the obstacle used by the governing body of our planet and to overcome this obstacle of confusion you must understand who you are spiritually and that you have the same abilities and powers that the Angels have, but you are in the flesh body, so that is where the struggle is.

You have 4th density beings trying to stop you as well as your flesh and it has been my experience in this flesh life that the flesh is the worst of the two enemies.

You can order 4th density beings to be gone and they must obey, but your flesh will fight you on every front.

Once you learn what Y'shua Messiah meant when he said, "physician heal yourself" will you come into the understanding of your primal enemy, your flesh. If you ever commit to the spirit in your life, then at that time you will have the greatest fight of your life on your hands and that fight will come from your flesh. If I had a choice of fighting Satan or the flesh, I would choose Satan as he has to obey your commands but the flesh will constantly prod you as long as you have it.

meditation and exploring within will set you free.

In the mediums of exploration is the dream world for humans. Visions also reveal, as does contact with the higher self through the higher self.

For you to know, all you have to do is admit that you do not know.

For us to see is to but admit that we are blind.

if you really want to see, close your eyes, look inside.

And this thread is a great one indeed.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

flower

thank you..all of you.. i think the final shoe has dropped for me...in understanding the one thing that has eluded my comprehension for some time
i think i get it..well i get it right now ..i'm sure i will be on to the next question/need to understand thought - in a minute lol

if you will indulge me i will explain

years ago reading the seth material and then ra and then others i have had trouble comprehending the multiple selves
and how what you do in this one affects all of them
but now i think i get it

the multiple selves is like walking into a multi-plex where several movies are playing..and each has you as the central character
so if you are participating in one and make changes to be happier/nicer/more loving...you automatically change all the other "films"
to this
and thusly change the way each of these films continues...
and having affectively changed all the "films" for the better you have raised the level of understanding in each of the "yous/hues"
and thusly pushed yourself to the next level
and i don't think we are going into 4th..i think we are in 4th now..i think we are going into fifth
fourth is the heart and aren't we learning to love both our present personal selves as well as all the other "parts' ??
so to me fifth is understanding and love combined..and i feel that is what we are aiming at

i hope i haven't messed this thread up..but by just reading the last parts..i think i get it. lightbulb .for me anyway

yeahhh...thank you love
hugs all around group-hug group-hug group-hug

Last edited by sky otter on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Sky, as usual your explanation is very enlightening and for what it may be worth I think you have nailed it sister, a wonderful explanation.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Thanks for your input sky, another fantastic angle. Don't you love when you have one these lightbulb moments
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

yep lightbulb

i usually read this thread and not feel the need to do more..but today..something clicked..in a good way i think
and
yeah it's great when that happens..
but
you guys all triggered my brain to explain it to me so many thanks again
THIS is the wonderfulness of forums

group-hug group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am

Quote :
Q: (Barry) What is the purpose of this contact?

A: To help you to learn, thus gain knowledge, thus gain protection, thus progress.

Q: (Barry) What do the Cassiopaeans gain from this contact?

A: By helping you, we are moving toward fulfilling of our destiny of union with you and all else, thus completing the Grand cycle.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave_ii.htm

Yes, I think you are onto something there Sky otter. However, I do think "we" (at least this region of space/time) are moving into 4th, and not 5th right now. In 3rd density we are making a choice towards STS or STO. In 4th this choice is refined. This takes time. But of course there are many Wanderers here at this time who are from 5th or perhaps even 6th density. They will not have to go through 4th again, but will return home to their respective density when their mission is over.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 am

flower

Sanat
i think we are incorporating fourth into the now..a blend of 3rd and 4th and then right into 5th..
well maybe that is what i hope for and i am projecting
because all heart with no comprehnesion is not where i want to be
wave
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 am

sky otter wrote:
flower

Sanat
i think we are incorporating fourth into the now..a blend of 3rd and 4th and then right into 5th..
well maybe that is what i hope for and i am projecting
because all heart with no comprehnesion is not where i want to be
wave

4th density bleed throughs are experienced more and more by many yes. But take into consideration that both the RA material and the C material and other sources talk about this region moving into 4th density. Also consider that Bashar (see many links on this thread) is a 4th density entity. Now, Bashar does not strike me as a "all heart, no comprehension" type of "guy":)

4th density is not a "all cozy/naive, buckets of love/light tree hugging" type of thing. That is 3rd density misconceptions. hehe. You can exist in 3rd density and have plenty of both heart and wisdom in balance. Same goes for 4th density of course, but it is a different enviorment altogether. The "norm" there is much higher in both wisdom, love and balance. It is a total upgrade of everything. A different version of the universe, and of yourself and everyone else.

In 3rd density there is extreme diversity. Every soul has their own hidden or less hidden agenda. That is why you must get rid of all expectations towards others if you want inner peace. Everything is shifting all the time. Nothing seems to last and every bond is fragile. Each must follow his/her own path, and allow others to do the same without conditions.

Not so in 4th density. There is much more transparency there. Everyone is connected, and moves according to the great Magnet/Spirit. In 3rd density you learn to rely on yourself, so that you in 4th density can be together with others in an authentic way (not out of "need"). Every desire/want also needs to be played out in 3rd density so you can be free of them in 4th. Heart/Love in 3rd density is almost without exception corrupted by desire. This goes for anyone below level 600 (and even above 600 you are not safe while in 3rd density). In 3rd density you hardly know what Love is at all. You are lucky if you have tasted it briefly. Love is the greates mystery and it takes time to truly open the Heart. This is what 4th density is about. The heart in 3rd density and 4th are two very different dimensions.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Sanat,

I just finished reading the "Cs" Logs through 2002. Did regular group sessions stop at that point or are further logs available somewhere? Thank you for the link to the forum, I'm checking it out now.

fired up
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:54 am

flower
Sanat

when you come right down to it..the whole thing is conjecture..on all of our parts..

how do we know that all the writtings..ra and seth and C's aren't false leads?
how do we know the written history is true?
how do we know anything about anything?
conjecture
it's all our puny brains have to grasp
we base what we feel NOW and what we think we know
on what we have read and like from before
scratch scratch scratch lol!

That is 3rd density misconceptions.

are we really thinking on our own or being led?
i am going to go find my tree to sit under now
cause today is warped for me and i am fighting negetivity big time
airborne .............. group-hug
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Hi Sanat,

I just finished reading the "Cs" Logs through 2002. Did regular group sessions stop at that point or are further logs available somewhere? Thank you for the link to the forum, I'm checking it out now.

fired up

All the further logs are available here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=51.0

There are new ones added 2 times a month or so...

sky otter wrote:
flower
Sanat

when you come right down to it..the whole thing is conjecture..on all of our parts..

how do we know that all the writtings..ra and seth and C's aren't false leads?
how do we know the written history is true?
how do we know anything about anything?
conjecture
it's all our puny brains have to grasp
we base what we feel NOW and what we think we know
on what we have read and like from before
scratch scratch scratch lol!

That is 3rd density misconceptions.

are we really thinking on our own or being led?
i am going to go find my tree to sit under now
cause today is warped for me and i am fighting negetivity big time
airborne .............. group-hug

We don't know anything. Written history is bound to be false. hehe. But if you use the word density you are already using a learned concept which you have picked up from RA and these sources. It is not taught in school about density. So you trust that there is such a concept, but you have your own spin on which "density" we are moving into. That is OK with me, but don't be all that surprised if most people would rather trust RA and such sources on this. Personally I don't care what density we are moving into. But I think it is better for discussion to stick to what these sources has to say about it.

You have this equation:

information + personal experience = knowledge

Info alone is not enough. But info can put your personal experience into a context which is beneficial and helps you grow. Info can also trigger latent knowledge "locked up" inside. Things you took with you from the other side to be triggered when the time is ripe.

We are not thinking on our own, we are always being led. Question is; who do you allow to lead you? Your own conscience/higher self, or "the world" around you and other people etc (which is reflected in the ego/personality)?

It is better to sit and be happy under a tree than to know all about densities and all these concepts:) Better to live life from day to day, than to try and plan too much ahead. Like John Lennon said: Life is that which happens when you are busy making other plans...

Don't make "other plans" and be present with life instead. There will be many ups and downs on the way up...

Take care now
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Simultaneous Sanat....

LOVE LOVE LOVE... reading your responses and thought on "ALL THAT IS" Reality!! LOVE IT!!

AND I have DESIRES of SHARING my thoughs.... FOCUSED ON THE STATEMENT:

THE LAW OF ONE

.. I believe "this STATEMENT" ... says VOLUMES ...... "all by itself".......

... for IF THERE IS ONLY ONE OF US (which I ALWAYS KEEP ALIVE/"in mind"... as much as I am CAPABLE of so doing so....

THEN THUS... by deduction of this..... THE LAW of ONE is STATING THAT THE ONLY LAWS THAT EXIST.... ARE THE ONES WE COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY .....
........."believe/allow/permit/own/act-knowledge" to BE REAL!!! CORRECT?????

I.E..... WE ARE ALL SIMPLY and CONTINUOUSLY..... MAKING THIS WHOLE REALITY UP!!

.. based on the BASHAR 4 laws of CREATION!!

And thus/also "the insight" that I ALSO FOCUSED upon "this week" .....IS THAT PERHAPS the BASHAR REALITY/COSMIC LAW: IS THE SAME... LAW OF ONE!!!

Where "at some point".... THIS PLANET's CONSCIOUSNESS MUST/WILL.............

... ALL EVENTUALLY.......... COME TO THE SAME SET OF AGREEMENTS (self governing)

...... SO THAT NO MORE LAWS ...... ARE EVER NEEDED TO SELF GOVERN OUR SELF!!!!

.............. BECAUSE WE WILL.. .EVENTUALLY..... ALL HAVE THE SAME IDEAL CONSTRUCTS..... of NO LAWS BEING NECESSARY AS/ONCE EACH PERSON KNOWS AND BELIEVES IN THE SAME SET OF "SELF GOVERNING" IDEALS (non laws)!!!

Any thoughts "good, bad, or indiffernt" would be LOVELY!! And no worries of possibly offending me in anyway if you have different thoughts on this than I do!!

Peace out BROTHER SIMULTANEOUS ONE SELF!!

... AND LOVE ALL YOUR STABILITY, FOCUS, and UNDERSTANDINGS that you share with us!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm

I propose this question to Sanat or anyone else.

What do you think of dreams? Is the 'dreamworld' in the lower 4th density and interconnected to the astral plane?

Listening to personal experiences whilst having astral projections some people can distinguish between one who is having a dream, lucid dream or consciously awake in the astral plane.

What is consciousness experiencing at these 3 different levels?

A Regular Dream
A Lucid Dream
An Astral Projection
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 am

Simultaneous REUNITE....

WOW VERY COOL POSTING/QUESTIONS regarding DREAMING, I TOO... AM ALSO EXPLORING THIS AREA....

.. there are many REFERENCES, like in Seth's books, and such...
.. that "this REALITY"... may potentially ALSO be JUST LIKE A DREAM WORLD & MY ALSO BE MANIPULATED AS/LIKE SUCH!!! ???

... and although I am RE-READING Robert Monroe's work, here's Thomas Campbell's book, that I just found yesterday.

http://books.google.com/books?id=YxMf-lyn0qoC&dq=my+big+toe+thomas+campbell&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=xheRSru5DIO2swOC5ZUL&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Anywho.. great questions REUNITE!!

Blessings/best wishes,

Steve :)

rockin
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 am

A great question reunite. One I will have to give some thought to.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:13 am

> What do you think of dreams? Is the 'dreamworld' in the lower 4th density and interconnected to the astral plane?

Not always.

>Listening to personal experiences whilst having astral projections some people can
>distinguish between one who is having a dream, lucid dream or consciously awake in the astral plane.

I don't know about this, I can't comment. With a clear intuition I would expect that it would be possible to interpret the meaning of any spoken words.

Now for the really fun questions... these are my answers, your mileage may vary.

What is consciousness experiencing at these 3 different levels?

A Regular Dream: It is experiencing the mapping into 3D space/time consciousness of a multi-dimensional glimpse at time/space (no movement in space) but multi-dimensional experience.

A Lucid Dream: A unique mapping into 3D space/time consciousness of the "creator" mode whereby your created reality is lived in and experienced. It is a kind of breakout session for the soul.

An Astral Projection This is where the consciousness simply experiences the use of the bodies astral vehicle instead of the normal physical one. (This probably mostly links in to what you were thinking about in the opening sentences of your posts).

A..
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 am

Stephen:

Thanks for the input. I agree that there is only one "law": The law of One;). Bashar is talking about the same thing yes (he splits it up into 4 "laws" to clarify). And so is every "real" piece of art/literature and philosophy trying to reveal aspects of this. The one philosopher of Earth that I find most interesting and which understanding is close to Law of One is Schopenhauer and his short, but very precise, book: The World as Will and Representation. Recommended reading.

Bashar says life is basically meaningless, because it is up to each individual to put his/her own meaning into it. There are as many ways of seeing a situation as there are individuals in that situation.

Reunite:

In my experience there is not so much difference between these levels. I had an out of body experience some years ago which happened spontaniously while I was meditating in the forest. I started listening to the wind in the trees and suddenly I leaped out of the body and found myself flying with the wind 2-3 meters above my body, looking down at my body and the other people meditating. It lasted for about 5 seconds before the bell signaling the end of the session rang, and I smacked back into the body at the sound of that bell.

After that experience I started to read up on astral travel etc. There is a well known technique in which you wake yourself up very early in the morning and go to sleep again with the intention of astral travel or lucid dreaming... I have had som involuntary lucid dreams or astral travels also, so I decided to try this to see if i could control it better. I succeeded at first try (probably because my astral body is a bit "loose" after having such an experience in the forest).

I found myself in my bedroom looking at the bed where my body was resting. But I found it hard to control and move where I wanted. I wanted to go out through the wall and after trying some I made it through but came into a darkness and sort of fell downward for a long time only to find myself back in the body again. Another time I floated above my bed, and below me was a deep darkness and what sounded like 1000 hungry howling little demons. I decided to get back into the body instead and after that I have stopped trying this. I'd rather wait until 4th density or whatever when it will be more "safe" and normal:)

A regular dream happens on the same plane as a lucid one I think. It is sort of an astral world which overlaps the 3D physical world. Astral projection can happen in the physical world like my first one. The world did not change at all in that experience. But while doing the sleep experiment the astral world was definitly bleeding through from the beginning. You experience a different version of the 3D world (like my bedroom was missing furniture etc.) and what they call "the alice in wonderland effect" can take completly over and you will find yourself in a lucid dream in which the astral has taken completly over.

How does this relate to 4th density? I don't really know, but I tend to think that 4th density is sort of the middle way between astral and 3D physical. I do think that 4th density is more physical than the astral world. In the astral, if you are experienced and lucid you can create by thought instantly. But it does not feel all that "real" if you know what I mean. I think 4D will be much more "real" than the astral plane. Much more tangible, but at the same time the physicality will "vary" (according to the mood/groove) not unlike the dreamstate of the astral.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 am

i'll say it again, sanat:
you are an extremely effective "explainer"
thank you for this post, it helps me sort out whirling
thoughts and emotions.....
take care
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for you, sanat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next