the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:30 pm

After/with having read some of the wonderful postings from "this location"......
.... And perhaps with my SELF feeling VERY COMFORTABLE with all the members that are on so warmly and OPENLY sharing the SELF they know...

I WILL "INTRODUCE MY SELF" to "this new location".......and slightly sum up "my current" CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANSION RELATED "EFFORTS"....... related to "the SELF I know/have been experiencing......."thus far" and "at this moment point"........to allow conversations "TO GO WHERE THEY GO".......

That while in this DREAM WORLD CALLED REALITY and or GRAND ILLUSION PLAY WORLD... and AS WE EXPAND OUR SENSE OF TIME......"TO THE EVERLASTING EXPANSIVE PRESENT"........

..... ALL COLLECTIVE and INDIVIDUAL... "THOUGHT, WORD, AND RELATED ACTION" IS NOW AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE POWERFUL & RELATED TO THE WELLFARE and HARMONEY OF THE COLLECTIVE WHOLE!!!!

My path, like most has been one of great interest in metaphysics and in-spirational material........... where, especially more so NOW.... I KNOW AND BELIEVE.......

THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE of OUR/ANY "EXPERIENCED REALITY" IS "JUST AS VALID" AS ANY OTHER SIMULTANEOUS SELF's REALITY........

THUS.... "EACH PATH AND COLLECTIVE PATHS" can be and ARE MADE of use to/for/with the COLLECTIVE SELF in "MIND"........."FOR ANY SUCH "ASSOCIATED PLAY""!!!!!

By use of Dream time (with a ONENESS RELATED INTENTIONAL UNDERSTANDING "IN MIND")... and also placing most of my "day time attention" into this focus.... I have come to a location "where ALL BEING-NESS, THOUGHTS, AND EXPRESSIONS" are not only acceptable but a BLESSING for the CREATION of the WHOLE ONE of US. (Thus removing thoughts of any
expression being "intrinsically or permanently" wrong, bad, evil, negative, hurtful, disrespectful, better, worse, etc…… and thus moving more towards the definitions of "things/expressions being ONLY relative to each other").

And with use of/by/in "re-incarnation cycles" it has been shown to me
(in my dreams) that if so desired, ONE can RE-MEMBER SELF "back to
our original ONEness" (first divisions of SELF)"…and thus, it can be
made KNOWN THAT WE HAVE ALL-WAYS BEEN AND ARE ALWAYS BEING "IT ALL" ….
(and only transitioning into countless different SPAPES, FORMS,
EXPRESSIONs to make real "ALL THE REALITIS" of the various and
countless parts of the ONE of US.

Thus, no matter if you are focused on "being what you are being" and/or "BEING AWARE OF BEING AWARE" ……… YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN "THE ONLY ONE HERE"..... just with... perhaps, "at times", a "smaller, more limited idea" of "WHO ONE/WE COLLECTIVELY ARE".......

THUS....."ALL LANGUAGE" MUST HAVE "SOME DISTORTIONS" DUE TO HOW WE CHOOSE TO SHARE / DESCRIBLE OUR SELF.... INTERACTING WITH/IN/OF and THROUGH OUR ONE SELF.....

AND... ONE's PARTISIPATION "IN BEING EXACTLY WHO ONE IS BEING (at any given
time/space/location)… "IS ALWAYS IN ALL-WAYS IN A STATE OF PERFECTION
(IN MOTION)"….. & THUS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IMPERFECTION!!!!

Just look at "ANY BEINGNESS"....AND KNOW THAT ..... HE/SHE IT...... "IS YOU"......"AND, IF NECESSARY" ASK THE SELF (THAT YOU KNOW)....... "HOW COULD "THE SELF I KNOW" BE ANY BETTER, WORSE, "THAT ANY OTHER SELF"????????

FOR LIFE IS ALWAYS BEING DEFINED "WITH IN AND OF ITSELF INTERACTING WITH ITSELF"…. (in ALL of it's various and countless FORMS, THOUGHTS, AND EXPRESSIONS … a continual "WORK in PROGRESS" ..... HOWEVER EACH ONE OF US (from our own our unique vantage point, thanks to TIME, SPACE, AND ENERGY which "gives us this ILLUSION (of there being more than ONE of us)... SO CHOOSES TO PROGRESS (via "CHOICE related decisions").....

AND THUS NO TWO DIVISIONS OF THE ONE OF US ….. (in physicality)… can
ever see and experience SELF from exactly the same "vantage point".

PLEASE NOTE (ROBERT MONROE) shared in his books that he had the experience of being able to "re-experience" another SELFs "life experience" as a "down-load" and thus this is just "one way" this ONEness might be shared and experienced, (while in physical form).

FROM "THIS" begining dream work (and all related interests and study)......

I HAVE AND CONTINUE TO..... MORE AND MORE .....

CHOOSE/DECIDED TO SPEAK, THINK, AND ACT..... "AS IF OR AS I CURRENTLY KNOW".......

THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE UNDIVIDED SELF THAT IS, HAS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO CREATE ..... THE CONSTANTLY EXPANDING "SELF" ..... THAT WE ARE "IN PLAY OF/WITH/TO AND THROUGH...... THE SELF PLAYING WITH....."TO KNOW THY SELF WITH"...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE.... NOW FOUND COUNTLESS EXAMPLES OF OUR ONENESS IN COUNTLESS "FORMS SHAPES AND EXAMPLES OF SCIENCE AND IN-SPIRATIONAL MATEIRAL"..... which I wish to share with the world to allow more and more people to REALLY UNDERSTAND....."WE REALLY ARE........"ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"!!!!!

And thus...."THIS" IS REALLY.... "JUST A PLACE TO START FROM".......

BEST WISHES, FORTUNES, BLESSINGS, ETC.... ETC.....

Steve "the new bee"
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm

stephen Podliska wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE.... NOW FOUND COUNTLESS EXAMPLES OF OUR ONENESS IN COUNTLESS "FORMS SHAPES AND EXAMPLES OF SCIENCE AND IN-SPIRATIONAL MATEIRAL"..... which I wish to share with the world to allow more and more people to REALLY UNDERSTAND....."WE REALLY ARE........"ALL IN THIS TOGETHER"!!!!!

And thus...."THIS" IS REALLY.... "JUST A PLACE TO START FROM".......

Steve "the new bee"

ok, steve, great posts, lengthy too, so i now pronounce
you "the new bee" no longer....

BRING IT ON!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm

Warm welcome steve.

Your perspective of reality evokes a feeling of shared emotion.

Yes Robert Monroe has brought astral projections into a new light of obsevations.

stephen Podliska wrote:

That while in this DREAM WORLD CALLED REALITY and or GRAND ILLUSION PLAY WORLD... and AS WE EXPAND OUR SENSE OF TIME......"TO THE EVERLASTING EXPANSIVE PRESENT"........

So true!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm

yeah steve i´m all ears ........bring it on........... cheers
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Steve, this reminds me of the 'Looking Glass' that I have peered into. I am living backwards.

Once we master the dream state and can remember who we really are, then we can understand our path and control our destiny.
I look forward to your own personal experiences and what led you to this time/space/location.
Sharing our own stories will help us all connect the dots.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm

THANK YOU ALL.....

FOR YOUR WARM WELCOMING REPLIES!!!!!

YOU ALL HAVE CREATED A VERY GREAT LOCATION FOR CO-CREATING AND SHARING!!!!

I FEEL VERY VERY BLESSED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND......

VERY VERY CONSCIOUS, LUCID, AND AWAKE BEINGS........

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SHARE "MY BEINGNESS"......
(FROM/OF/THROUGH which "THIS" ALSO ALOWS ME/US TO CREATE FROM").......

NOTHING BUT...... THE HAPPIEST OF THOUGHTS :) :) :)

Steve
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

FROM A POSTING....... BROUGHT BACK......

FROM A FUTURE POSTING:

AS A GIFT TO ALL OF YOU, ME, and... in time... THE WORLD.....

IN HOW EVER WE SO WISH TO USE SUCH............

&..... good or bad (this could be used ..... as a way to force ALL WIRELESS COMPANIES TO CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR).....

&.... I WOULD LIKE FOR ALL OF US TO USE SUCH.................... IN AS MUCH OF A LOVING WAY AS POSSIBLE!!!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ANYWHO HERE IS THE IDEA... that came to me last night.....

THAT IS NOW.... OUR OWN..... INTELECTUAL PROPERTY THAT BY SHARING IT WITH THE GROUP WILL BE ......

... ALL OF THIS SITE'S........ VERY OWN........ IN A LONG LIST OF THE INFINITE... LONG LISTS OF ONGOING...INTELECTUAL PROPERTY ......

... THAT CAN OR WILL BE USED ..... BY OUR MEMBERS....... IN ANY WAY WE SO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my wife asking me to settle some VERIZON CELL PHONE CHARGES.... with "their" customer service people.....

I HAD SOME VERY IMPORTANT..... BEGINING IDEAS........ ON HOW .... ALL CELL PHONE COMPANIES COULD.....

.... FOREVER MORE...... STOP OVERAGE CHARGES................... 4 EVER!!!!!!

THOUGHTS ON SUCH.... THUS FAR...... FOR THIS IDEA:

Quite simply...... BY GIVING THE ALL CUSTOMERS....... a "SPENDING CAP WIRELESS USE.... AUTOMATIC FEED BACK SYSTEM"........

................................................................... THAT IF, IN THE EVENT..... A CUSTOMER'S WIRELESS USE.....

................................................................. GOES ..... BEYOND.... THE LIMIT (so set by THE CUSTOMER)....

.................. EITHER...... A)... THEY (the customers) GET AN AUTOMATIC TEXT MESSAGE.... STATING THEY ARE ... OVER THEIR CAP LIMIT...

.............& OR....... B).. THEY (the customers) GET AN AUTOMATIC...... AN AUTOMATIC TERMINATION.... of THEIR WIRELESS USE...... TO CAUSE THEM TO SO CALL IN TO CUSTOMER SERVICE..... TO ADDRESS THE..... POTENTIAL BILLING SYSTEM SET UP....... PRIOR TO ............. THE PHONE CHARGES............. GOING OVER........... THE DESIRED pre-set LIMITS.... set by the customers CHOICE....on such!!

THIS................... SEEMS TO ME........... TO BE SO SO SIMPLE........... PERHAPS....... (at the highest of levels???? I really do not know)....

.... BUT perhaps........... SOMEONE HAS ALREADY..... DISCOVERED THAT THEY COULD DO THIS.......

.................................... AND YET..... HAVE HAD THE AGREEEMENT???........... TO SO ENJOY..... THE OVERCHARGES?????

................................................ I DON'T KNOW..... AND YET...... I KNOW.... "THE VALUE OF KNOWING THIS"....

........................................................ IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VALUABLE..... IN DEED!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWHO.............. I HAVE HEARD ..... .ENOUGH .... .STORIES UPON STORIES........

......... ABOUT INCREDABLE PHONE OVERAGE CHARGES!!!!!

.... THAT............

COULD SO MAKE USE OF "THIS"......................IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...... WE WOULD LIKE TO DO SO???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

THUS.... THIS.... AND OTHER..... INFINITE OF INFINITE OF GREAT IDEAS....... ARE NOW ON THEIR WAY......

.... .DIRECTLY TO US............................ FOR ANY USE WE SO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!

SO............. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ..... ON OUR GROUP'S LATEST NEW INTELECTUAL TOY!!!

BEST WISHES,

clubbing

STEVE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......   INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location"....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCTIONS of the SELF (I know/have been experiencing) "to this location".......
Page 1 of 1