the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Empty
PostSubject: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 pm

HOWDY FELLOW.......

ILLUSIONISTS, GODS, GODESS, MAGICIANS, PROPHETS, SEERS, MERLINS, LIGHT BEINGS, ETC., ETC. (non ending), ..(PLUS... ALL "ILLUMINATI" SELFs)..... "A LIKE"

As the VAIL of RE-MEMBRANCE is more and more ACCESSABLE AND "ACCESSED" in this......

EVER EXPANSIVE "PRESENT" MOMENT...........................

WHERE "NON-JUDGEMENT" AND "NO-TIME" IS BECOMING "THE REALITY"....................

HERE ARE SOME (perhaps :suspect: ) GOOD NEWS REGARDING (what I believe) TO BE SIGNS/HOW the ILLUMINATI ARE MORE AND MORE BECOMING MORE HELPFUL TO .....

....."A MORE BENEFICIAL HARMONEOUS WORLD FUTURE"........(for those so wishing to see and experience such)..........

AND with ALL related ILLUMINATI related "THOUGHT"... being completely OK and aceptable (to me) becasue...."NO THING or BEING".... outside of the SELF (one knows) has the power to make (the self one knows) LESS THAN HAPPY!!!. sunny (unless so desired) and/with/due to.......

1) "THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION",
2) "OUR INTENTIONAL BASED UNIVERSE", and or
3) "WHAT ONE "CONTINUALLY THINKS UPON"...."THEY BECOME""..........
4) AND DUE TO/OF/WITH THERE BEING "ENOUGH" SPACE, DISTANCE, AND "TIME" AVAILABLE IN THIS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE TO "ALLOW "ALL" SUCH EXPRESSIONS and REALITIES"....TO FULLY EXPRESS THE SELF INTO BEING (with out any ONE of us "HAVING to DIRECTLY/EXPERIECIALY" experience such...based on where "THE SELF ONE KNOWS" is so directing/choosing to do such.........

Thus, with these "PRECEPTS upon PRECEPTS"... "IN MIND"....

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW "AT THIS POINT MOMENT" AND HAVE ALSO EXPERIENCED TO BE NOW OCCURRING "IN THE REALITY/DIMENSION THAT I AM FAMILURE WITH"...THAT IS HAPPENING WITH "ENOUGH" OF THE ILLUMINATI...... "RIGHT NOW" to get VERY EXCITED ABOUT!! :

Based on ONE such "source" which I discovered based on my/the research I did related to the PROBABILITY of Mary Magdalena and Jeshua (Jesus) having had THREE CHILDREN vs. the just one... as suggested in a few such texts..... I thus UNCOVERED the following:

From/based on going to this below site and "related" follow up:

http://www.thetruejesus.org/

I found that "enough" ILLUMINATI ARE NOW SHARING "WHAT THEY KNOW".. "FOR THE BENIFIT OF HEALING/RE-MEMBERING THE WHOLE COLLECTIVE SELF BACK TO HEALTH"........

cheers

As per their/the "AIDS CHILDREN HEALING" related work/work shops and by/with what they are making available via these related web sites AND their/the "DECENDANTS of Jeshua and Mary Magdalena" that are NOW scattered AND MAKING THEMSELVES AVAILABLE FOR SUCH... throughout the world....

AND... with/after following up with ONE of the "decendants" of the Illuminati.... where I was given a regiment of "what to read/do" prior to acquiring/accessing their "high vibrational energy/healing water "how to guides"".....

I KNOW THAT "ENOUGH" OF "THEM" ARE NOW MAKING WHAT THEY KNOW AVAILABLE!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

AND.......

IN/OF/WITH all my/the related alternative energy, meta-physics, DREAM, thought, word, action..... related efforts "OF LOOKING FOR "HARMONEOUS EXPANSIONS of OUR ENDLESS PRESENT......... AND PLUS WITH THESE WONDERFUL VERY OPEN AND SHARING INTERNET "TIMES"...........

------- I KNOW ALL "PATHS/SECRETS"...... "ARE AND HAVE BEEN ALWAYS in ALL-WAYS"--------

------------- AVAILABLE IF/AS "ENOUGH" EFFORT IS PLACED INTO "SUCH"-----------------------

fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up

AND THUS........"AS THE ILLUMINATI" ...... ARE/is NOW SO DISCOVERING..........

...... THAT "THEIR" SECRETS ARE ALREADY "OUT THERE"........

I BELIEVE "THEY" ARE MORE AND MORE "THINKING"...... WE/I MIGHT AS WELL SHARE WHAT "I" KNOW .......................................

...... "SO THAT "THEY" TOO CAN NOW PARTICIPATE WITH THE COMING ......

....... GIFTING SOCIETY THAT IS NOW MORE AND MORE "BECOMING AVAILABLE AND REAL"......

... FOR ASSISTING/ALLOWING "THESE WONDERFUL HARMONEOUS TIMES TO BE REALIZED".......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THUS......"AS MORE AND MORE SECRETS ARE BECOMING NON SECRETS".......

THE OPENNESS, FREEDOM, AND GLORY of A MORE HARMONEOUS LIFE SUSTAINING LIFE.......

IS NOW BECOMING MORE AND MORE AVAILABLE TO/WITH/THROUGH ALL OUR ASPECTS OF OUR FELLOW SIMULATEOUS AND UN-DIVIDED SELF!!

AND THUS...(as only a suggestion).....
PLEASE FORGIVE, BLESS, LOVE, PRAISE, AND OWN...... THAT THE "ILLUMINATI"...... "ARE TOO.... A PART OF OUR "ONE UN-DIVIDED SELF".... AND, .... IF/AS NECESSARY... OR SO DESIRED.......

"PERHAPS ONE COULD PLACE "THE ONE ONE KNOWs..... INTO "THEIR SHOES"..... FOR....

"IF/AS WE WERE/ARE BORN INTO "SUCH WEALTH/SECRETS" (where we were "brought up to keep these special "things" a secret")........"WE TOO" MIGHT HAVE/ARE MAKING "SUCH SIMILAR" DECISIONS.........

wave

..... with ONLY THOUGHTS .....

.... of SELF LOVE FOR OUR WHOLE ONE UN-DIVIDED SELF

toast

BEST WISHES, FORTUNES, AND WEALTH...... TO ALL CO-CREATORS strapped down
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Can you please provide the names and background on all the researchers/teachers and the historical sources for the link you provided?
Thanks.

http://www.thetruejesus.org/
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 am

Sorry I could not help myself

Quote :
Howdy fellow.......

Illusionists, gods, godess, magicians, prophets, seers, merlins, light beings, etc., etc. (non ending), ..(plus... All "illuminati" selfs)..... "a like"

As the veil of re-memberance is more and more accessible and "accessed" in this......

Ever expansive "present" moment...........................

Where "non-judgment" and "no-time" is becoming "the reality"....................

Here are some (perhaps suspect ) good news regarding (what i believe) to be signs/how the illuminati are more and more becoming more helpful to .....

....."a more beneficial harmonious world future"........(for those so wishing to see and experience such)..........

And with all related illuminati related "thought"... Being completely ok and acceptable (to me) because...."no thing or being".... Outside of the self (one knows) has the power to make (the self one knows) less than happy!!!. Sunny (unless so desired) and/with/due to.......

1) "the laws of attraction",
2) "our intentional based universe", and or
3) "what one "continually thinks upon"...."they become""..........
4) and due to/of/with there being "enough" space, distance, and "time" available in this multi-dimensional universe to "allow "all" such expressions and realities"....to fully express the self into being (with out any one of us "having to directly/experiecialy" experience such...based on where "the self one knows" is so directing/choosing to do such.........

Thus, with these "precepts upon precepts"... "in mind"....

Here is what i know "at this point moment" and have also experienced to be now occurring "in the reality/dimension that i am familure with"...that is happening with "enough" of the illuminati...... "right now" to get very excited about!! :

Based on one such "source" which i discovered based on my/the research i did related to the probability of mary magdalena and jeshua (jesus) having had three children vs. The just one... As suggested in a few such texts..... I thus uncovered the following:

From/based on going to this below site and "related" follow up:

Http://www.thetruejesus.org/

I found that "enough" illuminati are now sharing "what they know".. "for the benifit of healing/re-membering the whole collective self back to health"........

Cheers

As per their/the "aids children healing" related work/work shops and by/with what they are making available via these related web sites and their/the "descendants of jeshua and mary magdalena" that are now scattered and making themselves available for such... Throughout the world....

And... With/after following up with one of the "descendants" of the illuminati.... Where i was given a regiment of "what to read/do" prior to acquiring/accessing their "high vibrational energy/healing water "how to guides"".....

I know that "enough" of "them" are now making what they know available!!!

And.......

In/of/with all my/the related alternative energy, meta-physics, dream, thought, word, action..... Related efforts "of looking for "harmonious expansions of our endless present......... And plus with these wonderful very open and sharing internet "times"...........

------- i know all "paths/secrets"...... "are and have been always in all-ways"--------

------------- available if/as "enough" effort is placed into "such"-----------------------

Fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up

And thus........"as the illuminati" ...... Are/is now so discovering..........

...... That "their" secrets are already "out there"........

I believe "they" are more and more "thinking"...... We/i might as well share what "i" know .......................................

...... "so that "they" too can now participate with the coming ......

....... Gifting society that is now more and more "becoming available and real"......

... For assisting/allowing "these wonderful harmonious times to be realized".......

And thus......"as more and more secrets are becoming non secrets".......

The openness, freedom, and glory of a more harmonious life sustaining life.......

Is now becoming more and more available to/with/through all our aspects of our fellow simultaneous and un-divided self!!

And thus...(as only a suggestion).....
Please forgive, bless, love, praise, and own...... That the "illuminati"...... "are too.... A part of our "one un-divided self".... And, .... If/as necessary... Or so desired.......

"perhaps one could place "the one one knows..... Into "their shoes"..... For....

"if/as we were/are born into "such wealth/secrets" (where we were "brought up to keep these special "things" a secret")........"we too" might have/are making "such similar" decisions.........

..... With only thoughts .....

.... Of self love for our whole one un-divided self

Best wishes, fortunes, and wealth...... To all co-creators

Now I can read it, have read it, and I wanted to say thanks for this post. I do broadly agree with everything in it.

It is IMHO true that certain of the Illuminati/Dark Elite are seeing the error of their ways and "going against the grain"

I also suspect that some of these are deep planted (special forces ground crew (wanderers) ) that are now hitting their awakening codes and taking the necessary actions to thwart some of actions of the dark machine.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 am

Illuminati/Dark Elite do NOT share....they enjoy confusing....
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Leo Zagami, Hidden Hand.........no thank you. I'm as forgiving as the next guy, and I do forgive their past and current way of treating humanity. I also forgive animals that kill as part of survival, but they are still animals and until they prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that they can be trusted, then I will treat them as such...,untrustworthy. And no amount of asking me to listen to my 'true spiritual' nature will change my mind on that.
I listen to my spiritual being, that's how I live. I am here to experience and gain knowledge for that being. I would not do my essence any good whatsoever, by being naive and gullible.
I trust until that trust has been broken. Humanity trusted them for untold centuries, and they broken that trust. Should we be naive enough to so again...NO! Forgive..YES!
If they are truly repentant, then they know that justice in whatever form must be done and they must rely on our compassion and mercy, yes that's judgmental and we reserve the right to be such. But it would be a measure of just how much they have seen the light!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Ahhhh.....looks like someone has done their homework and WON'T be deceived. bravo-009
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:13 pm

WITH ONLY THOUGHTS OF BLEESINGS...... AND GOD FORTUNES TO ALL.....

& FOR THOSE WISHING TO CONTINUE TO EXPLORE/EXPOSE "WHAT THE ILLUMINATI ARE UP TO".....

--- "SUCH A PATH/ACTIVITY"--- I KNOW--- IS/HAS VALUE ----"IN WAKING PEOPLE UP"!!!!

THUS.... MY APPOLOGIES... "IF" ... "AT ALL".... my writings/threads my have suggested... anything but PERFECTION is going on..... WITH ALL OUR CHOICES!!!!!!!

GOOD, BAD, or neither.........

...... (from my location)........ "at this extended point moment"...........

..... from my collective experience..... "I HAVE FOUND":

That ...... "THE I... I KNOW" NOW ... "NO LONGER" CAN .....

..... "SAY, THINK, OR "ACT".........

...... with even the slightest suggestion of some ONE, THING, or BEING ... being.. "LESS THAN A BENEFICIAL BEINGNESS".........

........ WITH OUT .... "such a suggestion/thought" of "LESS THAN BENIFICIAL BEINGNESS".....

........ "BEING REFELCTED IN MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE (that I am experiencing)"..........

AND THUS...... "my" experience...... IS ONLY ONE SUCH PERSPECTIVE ... and each SELF may have and is being PERFECT... (based on "their" own personal such perspective/location)--------

THUS....

FORGIVE ME IF "MY THREAD".... MAY HAVE SUGGESTED ANYTHING OTHER THAN.......

PERFECTION GOING ON WITH EACH AND EVERY SELF...

...(AND ESPECIALLY AT THIS LOCATION).....

love

BLESSINGS TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT......
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm

huh? questionb
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:06 am

I think I understood it.

Stephen - you seem to be in a pretty high state of consciousness right now and your post does have a nice love vibe.

Wild guess - are you polish?

Namaste

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Steve your words are enticing and tingling and has a rhythm that dances across the screen..I get it
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:31 pm

JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW.......

I AM ALSO ..... VERY MUCH ...... IN THE PURSUIT OF ........

.......... DOING AS LITTLE WORK....... AS POSSIBLE!!

.................. AND AS MUCH....... FUN AS POSSIBLE!!!

........................ IN HOW EVER........ SUCH IS POSSIBLE!!!

AND IN HONOR OF DOING LESS AND LESS......

I HERE BY GIVE NOTICE....... I WILL BE DOING ....NOTHING @ this web site....

......... for LONG ENOUGH..... TO SO TAKE A BREAK AND DO NOTHING 4 A WHILE!!!

.......................................................................................................................

..................................... AND AS ALWAYS SHOULD BE THE CASE......................

............................................... NONE OF WHAT I AM UP TO ............................

........................................................ IS ANY MORE .......................................

..........................................................IMPORTANT..........................................

...........................................................THAN .................................................

.......................................WHAT EACH ONE OF THE ONE OF US.........................

.................................................... IS OR IS NOT............................................

...................................................... UP TO!!!!! ..............................................

JUST LIKE Sanat's Alex Collier private interview from 94:

THE UNIVERSE.... CAN AND WILL.............. GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT EACH OF US....

....................................................................... SO NEEDS TO EVOLVE..................

.................................................................. with or with out STEVE's GAME PLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"   Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs in agreement with the Illuminati...."turning to the good side"
Page 1 of 1