the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World

Go down 
+2
mntruthseeker
day
6 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Empty
PostSubject: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm

A Navajo Ancient, "The Planter", chose to reveal Himself on Navajo Bear Medicine Land, the Land of Julius Chavez, near Chinle Arizona. Tom Stauffer, Highlands Ranch Colorado, with the permission of Julius, was taking pictures of petroglyphs when the Ancient crossed in front of his camera. For generations, "The Planter", had shown Himself only to a select few of the Navajo. Why now has this Ancient come forth to others ?. "The Planter only knows" Julius told me. A Sign ? An Omen ?, With World Wide Repercussions ?...............We Wait.............Tom Stauffer..........Picture of and all material associated with The Planter is Copyrighted by, and held by Tom Stauffer

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Wow so amazing
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Returning of the Ancestors huh. Reminds me of this website.

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/index.shtml

My Fault, Ancestors are bit different from the Ancients, lol.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

That was so beautiful I love that even the small child got into the circle prayer.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am

New World Orphan wrote:
Returning of the Ancestors huh. Reminds me of this website.

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/index.shtml

My Fault, Ancestors are bit different from the Ancients, lol.

They have beautiful ceremonies...thank you NWO for posting this beautiful video
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:23 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
Wow so amazing

it is so amazing youre right!!! The Planter is with us now everywhere sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 am

Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World 261560

This is important.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:44 am

this is the gathering which drew me to arizona....
i still regret i could not be there physically, but
like i told you in another post, $1000 per day was
out of my reality - and the $100 per day to "volunteer"
was not possible, either... at the end of the week,
a friend from california showed up at my cabin door
to join me at the hopi ceremony on the mesa - i
could not go, but he did - it was cancelled because
the hopi withdrew their participation....
hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Great video, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World   Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Native Americans "The Planter" A Navajo Ancient Reveals Himself To The World
Page 1 of 1