the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???

Go down 
+8
Northern Boy
Biggles
Reunite
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
Lightning222
zuni
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

i feel that yes .....it is a fake.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap70%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
i don t think so....... this is a genuine oil spill.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm

oops i started at the last page.... i have some catching up to do on this thread......
thanks for all the participation .......with all the info everyone is contributing we are getting a wider view of this situation.........

thanks everyone !!!!!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

i think i remeber sometime ago when someone asserted that
a lot of the tringular shaped ufo's were our military - wonder it
that is true or nor, and if the vid above is

????????????
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i think i remeber sometime ago when someone asserted that
a lot of the tringular shaped ufo's were our military - wonder it
that is true or nor, and if the vid above is

????????????

Hippie my love, I have a thread down in the ufo section from a guy who has filmed a lot of ufo vids and has a contact blog as well. Very interesting to me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/orionifo

After viewing some of his vids I then went to his website and was very impressed.

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Reunite wrote:
This was posted from a Mod on the David Icke forum

Quote :
I was talking to my dad the other day and he was telling me when he went to Florida about 20 years ago , he was driving down to the coast somewhere, and the stench of sulphur was catching the back of his throat, after a while he said he got used to it and it didn't bother him after that.

He said for as far as the eye could see, it was just dead fish being washed up on the shore, and was obviously stinking of rotten fish. He asked the locals what was going on and they said every 5 years this happens, it's a natural occurrence, an undersea volcano was spewing out red stuff and it killed the fish, then things returned back to normal.

I was wondering if there were any Florideans here to maybe shed some light on this matter.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123408

I lived on the Gulf coast for a few months. An occuance there is something called Red Tide. When this happens, there is a foul smell and can irritate your eyes and throat etc There was a popular writer on Rense named John Kaminski. He lived just south of where I was, on the Gulf Coast. I remember several years ago, He wrote a piece about what he witnessed one day on the beach. What he saw was a massive movement of fish and sea life. I wonder if the article can be searched. By the way, John mysteriously disappeared. (he was too controversial and outspoken)

Here's some pics of RED TIDE:[/b]

Have a look!

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=red+tide&ech=9&psi=pKAuTIXpN4eiePb7uLII12781242036390&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=qaAuTMuiLMSBlAeI8an5CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDUQsAQwAw

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

wow

Thanks Louise for bringing this to a light. I was not aware of this..... red tide/algae bloom. Can be very poisonous.

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

just looking at Kaminski's site, reading High’s Web bots predict dire future:

On his website, Clif sells these reports for $10, and asks subscribers not to forward them so he can fund his project. As it happens, the news Clif distributes is of such momentous relevance that I’ve received seven pirated copies of his latest report. This is my attempt to edit and distill it so that ordinary people can get some sense of what it forecasts, but out of respect for his profitability, I will not forward the whole report. Instead, if you like, you can buy it at halfpasthuman.com for a mere ten bucks. A new report is due out shortly. I can’t imagine a better investment. Here goes.

The shape of things to come, volume 0, issue 6, data set analysis Asymmetric language trend analysis, interpretations and predictions for 2010-2011

Clif High writes that the data archetypes coming through as forecast linguistic associations also continue to demonstrate the potential for advance knowledge of future events.

The data show growth of radioactive terms in general, also specific connections to the oil volcano, including birth defects for humans and animals. Hints of the growth of the radioactive context are connected to the impending Israeli attack on Iran. Some of these associations indicate a “glazed” (radioactive) “sheet” over the four major cities in Israel.

“These data sets,” High writes, “continue to maintain that the people of Israel are to be a sacrificed on behalf of the powers that be (TPTB) in the next world war — very, very soon arriving at your doorway.”

What High calls “The Terra entity” (presumably, one of the data sets) “suggests that a ‘crescendo period’” from the oil volcano will begin in early August and produce significant negative effects and personal agony for those who live near the Gulf of Mexico.

“The accrual patterns” (of the data) “continue to point to an earthquake” (no more than 19 months away) that will finally stop the flow of oil in the Gulf of Mexico.

“In the meantime of flowing and blowing oil, the Terra entity data indicates other volcanoes and earthquakes, causing drinking water problems everywhere before a mainstream news blackout on this information is invoked in September.

But because of great earthquakes in the summer and fall of 2010, the public won’t stand for the blackout, the web bots indicate.

High also predicts revenge assassinations by “unbalanced persons” will begin in September, aimed at those who are thought to be murdering the Earth.

Some 1.289+ billion people will perish as a direct result of the ill winds and the oil volcano, the Alta report states.

One aspect of these “ill winds” is that “in at least one instance they will be so dense and heavy” that they will create a lake of death air at the base of a mountain range. “This lake of death air has a major highway that comes over mountains and descends into an area currently lush with plants. All plant and animal life of this region will also die, along with many humans who will either be trapped in the lake of death air or will unwittingly travel into it. Further the data show the heavy death air is so toxic that even worms will perish under it. This is but a single instance of thousands of detail layers about the ill winds and their effects on the planet.”

“The ill winds sub sets and their cross links continue to build support for a huge diaspora crossing great river systems and fleeing north within the continental USA.” The data sets within the Populace/USofA entity show that the diaspora will be chaotic, and many tens of thousands will die in the process. These ill winds will grow considerably through the “torment of August, and then get a spike of new growth that nearly doubles the emotional sums of the diaspora sub set in mid October.”

By August, High writes, everyone will be focused on the poisoning of the air rather than the oil in the water, as is the case at the time of this writing.

Sinkholes also figure prominently in the Alta report’s calculations, which focus on a very large commercial public building that will disappear in a heartbeat, with a devastating quickness that panics the populace into abandoning the whole city.

In addition, the national infrastructure will be significantly affected. The sudden appearance of large holes in many parts of the world will destroy the connections that enable the Internet and television to work. The Alta report also predicts the West Coast of the U.S., and Central Asia (the ‘stans’ and western China) will be especially hard hit by “damaging temblors” and also unprecedented “strange wave form earthquakes.”

High writes, “These strange wave form earthquakes are described in language that does make them seem quite bizarre in that the details suggest a slow moving waves” will last for days, leaving visible traces in hard ground, roadways and stone.

“It is as though a 8 or 9 magnitude earthquake is in slow motion and instead of manifesting in minutes, will take a day and a half to complete. This is specifically NOT referencing a period of aftershocks, but rather a new phenomena not known to living generations of humans. These strange form quakes are also indicated to cause generations worth of damage as they will deform terribly the firmament. This deformation data set has many supporting sets down to the detail layers indicating railroads, and roadways and transportation systems of all kinds, including subways being shifted over hundreds of yards/meters in the day and a half.”

“Noting that language has an in-built ambiguity, the data details suggest that the face of America will reflect despair by late August. There are many cross links over to the Terra entity pointing to continued, and very personally deep emotional response to the continued problems within the Gulf of Mexico, but the data is also very clearly pointing to new troubles that will be blanketing the populace of the U.S. at that time. These new troubles include the unemployment wave, and the deep despair that is created as the populace at the US of A en masse discovers that any ‘economic recovery’ is merely happy talk from the propagandists.”

The Alta report suggests that due to the horrific events in the last half of July (that’s some two weeks away, folks) and through August and September, an uncontrollable revolution will begin throughout the U.S. in the fall of 2010.

High notes that “one of the primary causes of this mental confusion over manifesting reality is due to the continued and unwavering . . . stream of lies that has been coming from government minions and the propaganda press. Due to this false vision that has been portrayed as reality for so long under the big lie that has dominated mainstream media since the inception of the national security state in the early 1950s, the reaction of the populace both personally and en masse to the cessation of the big lie, and the exposure to facts is noted as being so severe that suicides and murders will result.

“The Populace/USofA entity suggests that it will be first and last to suffer from the ill winds that are indicated to rise up from the Gulf of Mexico oil volcano and sea floor. These ill winds will create problems of evacuation and floating death clouds that are indicated to participate in the social upheaval and social order breakdown of the rest of 2010.

Supporting sets of data contain attributes that predict a “long night of the soul” during the first 12 days of August, as well as a “bad summer”, illness and loss of the money in the fall, all leading to “a November tipping point.”

There are data sets around “the 12 days of torment” in early August indicating that the “Israeli mistake will ratchet up militarily” over late July and through August. July 26 seems to be the starting point.

“These sets are showing that big news will be part of the troubles that will very soon thereafter settle on Obama like oil on a trapped bird.”

“The huge levels of growth for the [massive unemployment wave] within the populace of the U.S. over the summer are pointing toward the early August period as being very key to the subsequent developments within this meme as well as the tipping point of November. The idea coming across is that the currency woes of July will build to a crisis point of insurmountable proportions by August 1, and that the crushing economic reality will come shining through for all to see.

Combined with the terrible extreme weather conditions that will affect everyone in the U.S., the emotional depression and the nascent hyperinflation does not augur well for either the American people or those who pretend to be its rulers.

The trend in governments crushed by hyperinflation will lead to dictatorships on three continents. These dictatorships will be a final sign of the death of the dollar (and other paper debt based currencies], though the aware observer will certainly note the earlier signs to be found in Summer.

The ambitious manipulations of the Israelis will result in massive protests against the Israeli propagandists in the TV business. The result of these will be White House suicides and terminations.

And then there’s the rain.

“Further there were some additional details in previous reports describing rain systems that would deliver years of rains in only hours or days.

“Other extreme weather caused problems are indicated for both Central Europe as well as Central and South America. Again, in both cases, flooding will play a crucial role in the inducing of crop failure, though we note within the European food crisis sub set, that grain crops will take an actual, physical beating from the bizarre hail events to the point that visible imagery of crushed crops and broken fruit trees will be a continuing broadcast item as such incidents manifest weekly, and then ‘peak’ in a 10-days-long episode of deluge.

“This deluge in Europe will be so totally out of place and out of time as to be mentally affecting the regional populace, many of whom will be looking to the darkness at noon wondering what has caused this night-during-day event.

“Further, there are descriptors with a high level of visibility that paint a picture of sheets of rain so dense that airplanes will be knocked down. There are new supporting sets that also indicate that airports and trains and even underground (enclosed) railroad passages will be flooded to the point of shutdown. There are also indications that boats will be necessary, even in the underground structures to rescue many humans (and animals)] who will be stranded by the floods.

“The larger linguistic message is that the loyalties of these last thousands of years have been misplaced, and that this new understanding will emerge to common consensus over the rest of 2010. The accretion patterns of the supporting sets are pointing to this new understanding of personal loyalty becoming globally pervasive by 2011, and with visible impacts on the planetary power structure by late March 2011.

This incident is showing as being the poster for the revolution meta data layer for many months. Further it now appears that this central bank assault incident will be the source of the song of revolution that had been previously forecast for Fall/Winter of 2010.

The execution of the head bankster(s) will be visible within the planetary press including the propagandists here in the USofA, and is also indicated to spark a series of bombings, and immolation (from above) across the globe as disenfranchised and bankrupt victims of the cabal of banksters act out their own plots and revenge scenarios.

The data sets are indicating that a particularly nasty bit of revenge tactic will become known as a bankster’s circumcision. The details are horrific, but suffice it to say that garden implements are involved, and that the actual target will be for castration such that banksters may not breed. There are data elements within these sets pointing to a three way battle as the banksters are set against their traditional allies, the organized crime families. It will be from this latter group, feeling ill used, and made as patsies that the more graphic tactics will emerge. The executions of the banksters by the victims and their relatives, and the subsequent war with the crime families that are indicated to spark the military coups and other revolutionary activities throughout many of the former bank controlled regions.

The SpaceGoatFarts entity is forecasting that, in the midst of all of humanity’s terrestrial problems, a very large sun disease spasm will occur this year. It is described by the data sets as causing both blindness and madness here on Terra. The cross links from the madness supporting sets point toward religious extremism, and cries of universal catastrophe that will be such as to incite the unstable minds and controlled minds of the populace to self-immolation, and other personally destructive acts. Further, the madness has sub sets pointing to religious leaders who will be fucked over by their own words when they push out the idea of god’s wrath onto followers. The idea coming up is that some ‘bright’ followers of some of these insane religious leaders, the idea will arise that if religious leaders are eliminated, the sun’s problems will abate. “Hmmmm…not a bad idea, and it may even work,” High comments. “We will have to wait and see over Fall how this works out after the assaults and attacks end up maiming and silencing some of the far-too-many insane people in pulpits.”

Other effects of the sun spasm will include electrical failures, freak lightning, and destructive earthquakes, as well as strange atmospheric effects. This last is also shown as participating in the rising of the madness as somehow the energetic vibrations of the upper atmosphere will cause a resonance both within electronic and mechanical devices as well as in biological systems.

“The madness of the machines will be of very high visibility, whereas the madness of humans will mostly be wrongly diagnosed or ignored, under orders from TPTB. As a side note, there are small, but highly emotionally charged (pun intended) sub sets within the SpaceGoatFarts entity that suggest that TPTB will suffer the radiation effects (high energy particles)] far more than the human populace from the sun spasm.

“The high energy flux from the solar spasm is also being forecast to unhinge and buzz-out-into-madness many of the hybrids among the humans. These hybrids are also described as the humans (who are) blends. We do not think this refers to people of mixed racial ancestry, but rather to those persons who have been tampered with, or who have implants as there is some support in the mechanics/electronics sub set.

The SpaceGoatFarts entity has very large areas of cross links back over to the Terra entity and the Populace/USofA entity where mutual termination points coagulate around the oil volcano. Within the SpaceGoatFarts entity, the oil volcano is showing (via link to Populace/USofA) that the outflow of the oil volcano is **designed** to place pressures of irresistible magnitude on the populace in order to force the relocation of [tens of millions of Americans and to create chaos in America. As modelspace is moved through the first 12 days of August, the SpaceGoatFarts entity accrues very large supporting sets for poison air and gaseous clouds that will be visible even in the mainstream media.

These death air clouds within the SpaceGoatFarts entity are described as brown and tan, and yellow haze, and will cause both illness or instant death. This last set indicates that there will be visibility for the images of corpses (both human and animal)] being broadcast by the mainstream media. The supporting data suggest that the brown thickish clouds will be ill making (causing rapid heartbeat, shallow breathing, lung distress, while the tan clouds will burn the lungs and be instantly fatal. The death air phenomena grows supporting values through all of the shorter term values sets.

Within both the Populace/USofA and the SpaceGoatFarts entity, the death air linguistic set has several groups of supporting attributes that are forecasting a revolution meta data layer interaction with the oil volcano sub set. The idea coming up from the detail layers of both the directly held supporting linguistics within the SpaceGoatFarts entity and the cross links over to the Populace/USofA entity is that a backlash of violence aimed at the banksters and Zionist Israel (by extension, and ‘contamination’), as well as U.S politicians. This backlash over the planned oil volcano will spark the conflagration that will be, in hindsight, taken as the shot felt throughout the world. This felt shot/hit/bullet/strike is forecast by the data sets as coming from a gloomy, black sky, and aggressively pounding the skull of several prominent TPTB members as well as many of their minions. This gloomy day response is described within the detail layers as being a shock to TPTB, as well as to the mind numbed masses. What the data seem to be suggesting is that the TPTB and especially their minion class will be bloodied, and standing in their own shit when they had all planned to be attending a mysterium meeting ritual that was intended to be a power boost for their leaders of the TPTB.

“We humans are all doomed. Not only at the personal level, but now, thanks to the rituals of the TPTB, perhaps at the species level. If ever there was a Summer of Change, this is it.”

affraid sadb jawdrop
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 pm

b
r
i
n
g

i
t

O
N
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm

AHHHH I found the fish story he wrote 5 years ago:

August 18 2005

The fish parade

Just when you think you can see the world, something happens in your own backyard

By John Kaminski

Humans use this world like a cigarette butt � one long final satisfying drag in pursuit of the poisoned predilection that promised so much pleasure, then flick it out the window of your speeding car. Maybe people use people the same way � we smoke them, then we crush them out, just like the U.S. Army in Iraq.

And where the butt lands, nobody knows. Urban myths like this come back to haunt us, in our lungs, in that stuff that sticks to our feet, and around that amorphous space known as the heart region.

I once knew a guy, stylish hip liberal type, who was so environmentally conscious he wouldn't toss his butts out the window because he was afraid of starting fires, which is a good reflex. Instead, he'd only throw them out over water, because he lived near the ocean. Indicating the limit of his grasp.

And what's in the water? Our beloved water. Have you checked out Mr. Emoto? Water is alive and communicates to us on a very profound, almost pre-human level. It tells us what to do, in a way. "Mr. Emoto�s work provides factual evidence that human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and sound affect the molecular structure of water." Learn about how to get wet at http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp

But what's in MY water? Specifically the vast stretch of tropical fantasy where the dolphins play and the cigarette boats zoom by, that eases my roiled mind when messages from the world get too intense, and takes me, in its green eden full of chattering tropical species, to a sun-drenched sanctuary in time.

While I spend my days peering out into cyberspace to catch the rhythm of the noosphere, something terrible happened right under my nose, and in my favorite place in the whole world.

ENGLEWOOD -- A bizarre freeway of fish swimming by the thousands along the shore of Englewood Beach Thursday morning left crowds of beach-goers agog and marine biologists bewildered. (Englewood Sun-Herald, 8/5/05)

I came upon two turtles jousting the other day. One had flipped the other onto its shell, and his little legs flailed in vain under the beautiful sky. You didn't need a referee to count this guy out. His day was done. So a took a stick and flipped him upright. You should've seen the look I got from the turtle who'd won the fight fair and square. And a hiss, a long, scratchy, wholly unapproving hiss.

Maybe it's like nature's universal response to what we're doing to her. We don't think about the consequences of what we, in our self-directed intent, overlook.

I heard on car radio news the other day a disturbing news item. It was that all the marine life on bottom of Tampa Bay and the Florida coastline from Sarasota (right near me) north to Tarpon Springs ... was dead.

The newspaper story continued.

"I've lived her for 10 years, and I've never seen anything like this. It's incredible," said Bob Ricci of Englewood.

Beach-goers reported that a wide variety of sea creatures came swimming south in a narrow band close to the beach at mid-morning.

Included in the swarm were clouds of shrimp, crab, grouper, snapper, red fish and flounder. They were joined by more usual species, including sea robins, needlefish and eels. It was a mile long.

Sea critters, getting out of town at breakneck speed.

A fish exodus.

Perhaps a prophecy of human migration to come � fleeing the poison as fast you can.

Nearby ecotoxicologists speculated that the fish could have been trying to escape red tide, which regularly sweeps Florida's western beaches almost free of beachgoers, and leaves small dead fish on the shoreline. It also stinks and makes you cough.

"Red Tides" are created by microtoxic organisms, the organism themselves are not toxic, but they produce toxins that that indeed kill fish, cause neurological damage to marine mammals and humans, symptoms of respiratory illness, and muscle aches and pains.

Animal manure has been fingered as a cause of the chemical process that creates these harmful microtoxins. Read more at http://www.atlanticbreezes.com/aquatic/ Which describes neurotoxic illness in this scary manner.

These compounds move from nerve, to muscle, to brain, to sinus, to eye, to GI tract, to skin and joint tissues. These symptoms just don't go away but cause chronic illness. Even just breathing the air around the infected areas can cause a contamination. There is a time period before and after an algae bloom or fish kill, approximately two weeks, called recreational and residential contamination. This time period would be in the absence of "fish kills" warnings randomly being designated by state authorities....

First warnings of contamination ...

... multiple symptoms. Fatigue, weakness, muscle aches, cramps, unusual pains like and ice pick going in one�s back or neck, muscle cramps. Also memory loss, especially short term assimilation of data, and sensitivity to bright light, like a new sensitivity to bright lights at night driving would bother you when it hadn't before. Respiratory illness, an increase irritation or chronic respiratory problems that don't go away, even after asthma medications.

Of course, all this is nothing.

Just go to Iraq and take a deep breath of uranium contaminated air, go ahead, take some really deep breaths. This radioactive poison infuses everything in Iraq with the lethal potential to give you cancer in short order, whether you're friend or foe. I know it's an alarming conclusion to reach, but these guys have put into a place a fiendish plan to eliminate a large percentage of the world's population. The principal target venue is the Arab world, but they don't mind wiping out a comfortable coupla million "friendlies". It's acceptable collateral damage, the cost of doing business.

The fleeing fish and the dead marine mammals? 40 big ones the other day in Tampa; I can't remember now whether they were loggerheads or manatees, but they both weigh a thousand pounds, and are gentle and beautiful.

Tampa is a major shipping port, and the bay has an orimulsion plant, a messy energy technology that leaves tons of toxic waste, which regularly slops into the bay�s estuary system. Sarasota had a record sewage spill that wasn�t officially reported until a year later. So much for a timely response.

Too few people realize how the tentacles of thoughtless action have a nasty way of sneaking back into their own lives. As an increasingly frequent example ...

Shellfish poisoning, of whatever sort, is UNPLEASANT AND OFTEN LETHAL. The onset of symptoms occurs as soon as the victim's digestive system starts to work on the infected shellfish. In the case of paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP), the toxin attacks the nervous system and causes paralysis. There is no antidote; death occurs from asphyxiation or respiratory paralysis. � http://museum.gov.ns.ca/poison/redtide.htm

There is no antidote!

What humans produce � mostly waste, but also farm chemicals that leech into rivers and marshes � wends its way through microscopic natural processes back into our food chain where it winds up helping to destroy our bodies. It�s a perfect karmic feedback loop, when you think about it.

What humans produce that bounces back on our own health is not only a symbol of the delusionary direction of our lives, but a report card on the kind of unconscious dweebs that we really are.

Somehow all animals learn to know that, and fear man like the plague he is. And now my neighborhood fish know it, too, or at least the ones that managed to survive.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida. He is the author of two collections of essays, America's Autopsy Report and The Perfect Enemy, many of which have been published individually on hundreds of websites around the world. In addition, he has written The Day America Died: Why You Shouldn�t Believe the Official Story of What Happened on September 11, 2001, a 48-page booklet aimed at those who still believe the government�s highly questionable version of events. A second booklet, 9/11: The Manipulation of Reality, will be published before the end of 2004. Due out soon are a third collection of essays, titled �Recipe for Extinction,� and a new chapbook on belief systems, titled �The Prison of God.�
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Only half finished this report Louise, thank you my love for posting, going to get back to you when I am done. I am getting a couple of things amazingly on this......................back when done.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I know you may think this is way off topic, but I don't think so. Micjer and others I need you to go to that link I put down further to this guy who has a lot of ufo vids on his youtube page.....on the ufo thread. It is orioninfo, something like that..........now once you see his latest vid...although it looks like a plane, and I was skeptic there for a while, I saw the lot and it is obvious it wasn't, then for some reason I went to his blog from his youtube site................follow your nose on that blog site and then if you can get back to me on what you think.

As for above, it is obvious to all of us where right smack into the shtf prophecies, there is no getting out of that one. There is a vid I also put, could be here in this thread or another of three ufos hovering over the gulf site. They are monitoring down there, but as I feel I have said can only intervene if given permission.

Unfortunately the piper has to be paid for the ones in power and it is something like this that can only turn the tide, when millions of people actually worry about their existence on the planet instead of the everyday ups and downs of their lives when something so catastrophic hits them in the face then the magnitude of the above is the only thing that will get their attention, unbelievable isn't it, that it would take something like this.

Also remember what I said about meeting some folk that dont particularly look different but you will know who they are...................waitin for the stories I know will come.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks for the info Louise.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 am

Bigs- I posted this on June 21--about sightings over the Gulf. Many people saw this and 100 people showed up for the meeting at Town Hall, so I know it's real
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/alien-species-ufo-s-crop-circles-f14/more-ufo-sightings-baffle-capri-residents-gulf-coast-t3407.htm
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 am

Bigs here's his orion site: http://orionresearch.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 am

Oh Biggsy--just looking at Orion site--This guy is very close to where I live! Pine Bush was a UFO hot spot in the eighties. There was even a billboard with ET pic welcoming tourists.

I will refer you to this: https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/alien-species-ufo-s-crop-circles-f14/my-story-t3260.htm

and Phil's book "Night Siege-sightings over the Hudson Valley" where much of his research began in Pine Bush. WOW

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/hudsonvalley.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks for the links hon, going to look now. xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 pm

You and Linda have both had visual ET experiences, she photographs orbs and so do you Louise.

I havent had an experience myself and I dont have orbs around me. I am just wondering here. scratch

Sky also has had visual craft experiences and lots of orbs in her pictures. Mmmh, just thinking out loud here.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm

I believe the more I think of it the more I think a few of you have had encounters but maybe there blocked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes biggs and you are right, and another scenario is that some people such as you do not need to SEE to believe, as you are simply remembering.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am

affraid
and we thought one well was bad news..read this..it'll blow you away

Gulf awash in 27,000 abandoned wells
No one is checking to see if they are leaking, investigation findsVideo

abandoned wells since the 1980s, but in federal waters,
the official policy is out-of-sight, out-of-mind. by JEFF DONN, MITCH WEISS
Associated Press Writers

updated 7/7/2010 12:01:16 AM ET
More than 27,000 abandoned oil and gas wells lurk in the hard rock beneath the Gulf of Mexico, an environmental minefield that has been ignored for decades. No one — not industry, not government — is checking to see if they are leaking, an Associated Press investigation shows.

The oldest of these wells were abandoned in the late 1940s, raising the prospect that many deteriorating sealing jobs are already failing.

The AP investigation uncovered particular concern with 3,500 of the neglected wells — those characterized in federal government records as "temporarily abandoned."

Regulations for temporarily abandoned wells require oil companies to present plans to reuse or permanently plug such wells within a year, but the AP found that the rule is routinely circumvented, and that more than 1,000 wells have lingered in that unfinished condition for more than a decade. About three-quarters of temporarily abandoned wells have been left in that status for more than a year, and many since the 1950s and 1960s — eveb though sealing procedures for temporary abandonment are not as stringent as those for permanent closures.

As a forceful reminder of the potential harm, the well beneath BP's Deepwater Horizon rig was being sealed with cement for temporary abandonment when it blew April 20, leading to one of the worst environmental disasters in the nation's history. BP alone has abandoned about 600 wells in the Gulf, according to government data.

There's ample reason for worry about all permanently and temporarily abandoned wells — history shows that at least on land, they often leak. Wells are sealed underwater much as they are on land. And wells on land and in water face similar risk of failure. Plus, records reviewed by the AP show that some offshore wells have failed.

Experts say such wells can repressurize, much like a dormant volcano can awaken. And years of exposure to sea water and underground pressure can cause cementing and piping to corrode and weaken
."You can have changing geological conditions where a well could be repressurized," said Andy Radford, a petroleum engineer for the American Petroleum Institute trade group.

Whether a well is permanently or temporarily abandoned, improperly applied or aging cement can crack or shrink, independent petroleum engineers say. "It ages, just like it does on buildings and highways," said Roger Anderson, a Columbia University petroleum geophysicist who has conducted research on commercial wells.

Despite the likelihood of leaks large and small, though, abandoned wells are typically not inspected by industry or government.

Oil company representatives insist that the seal on a correctly plugged offshore well will last virtually forever.

"It's in everybody's interest to do it right," said Bill Mintz, a spokesman for Apache Corp., which has at least 2,100 abandoned wells in the Gulf, according to government data.

Added spokeswoman Margaret Cooper of Chevron U.S.A., which has at least 2,700 abandoned wells in the Gulf: "It is our experience that the well abandonment process, when performed in accordance with regulation, has been accomplished safely and successfully."

Greg Rosenstein, a vice president at Superior Energy Services, a New Orleans company that specializes in this work for offshore wells, maintained that properly plugged wells "do not normally degrade." When pressed, he acknowledged: "There have been a few occasions where wells that have been plugged have to be entered and re-plugged."

Officials at the U.S. Interior Department, which oversees the agency that regulates federal leases in the Gulf and elsewhere, did not answer repeated questions regarding why there are no inspections of abandoned wells.

State officials estimate that tens of thousands are badly sealed, either because they predate strict regulation or because the operating companies violated rules. Texas alone has plugged more than 21,000 abandoned wells to control pollution, according to the state comptroller's office.

Offshore, but in state waters, California has resealed scores of its abandoned wells since the 1980s.

In deeper federal waters, though — despite the similarities in how such wells are constructed and how sealing procedures can fail — the official policy is out-of-sight, out-of-mind.

The U.S. Minerals Management Service — the regulatory agency recently renamed the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement — relies on rules that have few real teeth. Once an oil company says it will permanently abandon a well, it has one year to complete the job. MMS mandates that work plans be submitted and a report filed afterward.

Amos is now director of SkyTruth, a nonprofit group that uses satellite imagery to detect environmental problems. He still believes that technology could work on abandoned wells.

MMS, though, hasn't followed up on the work. And Interior Department spokeswoman Kendra Barkoff said agency inspectors would be present for permanent plugging jobs "only when something unusual is expected." She also said inspectors would check later "only if there's a noted leak." But she did not respond to requests for examples.

Companies may be tempted to skimp on sealing jobs, which are expensive and slow offshore. It would cost the industry at least $3 billion to permanently plug the 10,500 now-active wells and the 3,500 temporarily abandoned ones in the Gulf, according to an AP analysis of MMS data. Many such jobs take more than $200,000 and 10 days. Difficult jobs in deep water can cost several million dollars, and some companies own hundreds of wells.

The AP analysis indicates that more than half of the 50,000 wells ever drilled on federal leases beneath the Gulf have now been abandoned. Some 23,500 are permanently sealed. Another 12,500 wells are plugged on one branch while being allowed to remain active in a different branch.

Government records do not indicate how many temporarily abandoned wells have been returned to service over the years. Federal rules require only an annual review of plans to reuse or permanently seal the 3,500 temporarily abandoned wells, but companies are using this provision to keep the wells in limbo indefinitely.

Petroleum engineers say abandoned offshore wells can fail from faulty work, age and drilling-induced or natural changes below the seabed. Maurice Dusseault, a geologist at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, says U.S. regulators "assume that once a well is sealed, they're safe — but that's not always the case."

"Many of the wells are leaking because they had been inadequately plugged," added Dusseault, who co-authored a study in 2000 about why oil wells leak.

Even fully depleted wells can flow again because of fluid or gas injections to stimulate nearby wells or from pressure exerted by underlying aquifers. In a 2007 report, the EPA said of depleted inland wells: "Although no longer producing, these wells still represent significant sources of oil pollution and must be properly plugged."

"Even though the fields are depleted, you don't get all the hydrocarbons out," acknowledged Radford of the petroleum trade group.

Permanently abandoned wells are corked with cement plugs typically 100-200 feet long. They are placed in targeted zones to block the flow of oil or gas. Heavy drilling fluid is added. Offshore, the piping is cut off 15 feet below the sea floor.

Wells are abandoned temporarily for a variety of reasons. The company may be re-evaluating a well's potential or developing a plan to overcome a drilling problem or damage from a storm. Some owners temporarily abandon wells to await a rise in oil prices.

Since companies may put a temporarily abandoned well back into service, such holes typically will be sealed with fewer plugs, less testing and a metal cap to stop corrosion from sea water. "Remember, the sea water penetrates," said Iraj Ershaghi, a University of Southern California petroleum engineer who has also worked commercially and for the state of California on regulating offshore wells.
In the Deepwater Horizon blowout, investigators believe the cement may have failed, perhaps never correctly setting deep within the well. Sometimes gas bubbles form as cement hardens, providing an unwanted path for oil or gas to burst through the well and reach the surface.

The other key part of an abandoned wells — the steel pipe liner known as casing — can also rust through over time.

"I've seen casing they've pulled out of these old wells. It looks like a worm has eaten it," said petroleum geologist Norman J. Hyne, who owned inland oil and gas wells in the 1980s as a small independent producer.

Any holes, cracks or spaces can open a path for repressurized oil or gas to surge to the surface slowly or, in extreme cases, as a bigger blowout.

Petroleum engineer John Getty, who studies cement properties at Montana Tech, said it is reasonable to expect that some abandoned offshore wells would leak after decades of aging.

At sea, huge blowouts, like the one at BP's well, would presumably be noticed by nearby rigs or passing ships. But otherwise these environmental violations generally go unnoticed.

MMS personnel do sometimes spot smaller oily patches on the Gulf during flyovers. Operators are also supposed to report any oil sheens they encounter. Typically, though, MMS learns of a leak only when someone spots it by chance.

In the end, the Coast Guard's Marine Safety Laboratory handles little more than 200 cases of oil pollution each year.

And manager Wayne Gronlund says it's often impossible to tell leaking wells from natural seeps, where untold thousands of barrels of oil and untold millions of cubic feet of gas escape annually through cracks that permeate the sea floor.

Oily patches are often attributed to natural leaks. A 2002 report by the National Academy of Sciences estimated that 60 percent of the oil in North American waters comes from natural seeps, with most of the remainder from urban runoff, polluted rivers, discharges from boats — and very little from oil drilling operations.

But no industry or government records are kept on oil leaks from abandoned wells. And the academy's report cautioned: "Even a small amount released at the wrong time or place can have a severe impact."

Barkoff, the Interior Department spokeswoman, said discussions are under way on possible ways of finding leaks from offshore abandoned wells, including the use of undersea robots.

Without strong federal encouragement, though, few researchers are working on the problem.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38113914/ns/disaster_in_the_gulf
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 am

I saw this story earlier today at another site, bad news.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 am

My gut says this is effing dispicable. Both the spill and the way that BP is handling this.

Not allowed to wear masks. We don't want to alarm people.

No assistance to fisherman if they don't help with clean up. FUC EM!!! You are going to be dead shortly anyway if you work in the corexit sprayed areas.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:38 am

PREDICTION -------

Corporate Greed is going to destroy life as we all know it.

meanwhile down at the beach..... Sally vacationer is taking her kids to the beach and is surprised that there is oil on the sand!!!!

And in other news BP tells SHELL OIL that they don't need their help!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next