the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???

Go down 
+8
Northern Boy
Biggles
Reunite
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
Lightning222
zuni
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

i feel that yes .....it is a fake.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
i don t think so....... this is a genuine oil spill.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 pm

removed

i got a virus after following that link

i dont know where it came from

switched to the mac, pc is screwed

Last edited by WineHippie on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Hey NB have a look at Crowhouse's (Max Igan) youtube channel

Look at his profile picture

https://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

nice picture he must have stole it from me

Quote :
(A) Obama is either grossly incompetent and unfeeling; or

It is plainly obvious

Quote :
(B) He’s so evil that he’s deliberately protracting and worsening the spill so as to foist on us the Cap ‘n Trade Tax “climate change” bill. Just as ObamaCare is not about health care, so Cap ‘n Tax is not about the climate.

he is up to something he is not involved in the situation at all he needs to go before those big floppy ears revel his true nature and that is he`s a jackass

Quote :
It’s all about more power to the already too-big too-powerful government.

right on sister

Last edited by Northern Boy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
nice picture he must have stole it from me

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Mmmh, now that does explain why he Obama, is not doing anything hippie, he is complicit in killing innocent beings. Thank's sky I keep forgetting about those pesky adding up post numbers. lol!

Well he forgoes world offer of help and lets the poor beautiful spiritual beings to suffer...................two miles out and he can swim back. no rubber duck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 am

I think it is a real oil spill indeed. The pressure zone they are in is causing this to look like a volcano for sure. It is obvious that they are into a high pressure zone by the shit blowing out of this hole.

Was it on purpose or not is the question ? I wish I knew but I don't ? I do see more police state type things going on now around the Gulf since the spill. BP now controls the local police departments around the Gulf states. It has never been so clear to me just what is going on because the oil spill brought it all into focus for me.

The interesting thing about this to me is how it relates to the book of Revelation. I already posted about it on my thread so I won't repeat it here, the Black horse thread.

Also please consider the A A Allen vision when he was on top of the Empire State building. He told about the Statue of Liberty falling dead into the Gulf of Mexico waters. The vision happened in 1954.

Also remember another thread I posted a few weeks ago about the Prince of Persia, and how this entity is a powerful demonic force that is ruling Iran, and now there is news coming out that the also powerful demonic force called the United States is massing weapons around Iran today as we speak.

These things are all related, the oil spill the Prince of Persia raid, the massing of power to kill around Iran.

Sorry for the long reply but I can see how things are unfolding, and it would be frightening to me if I did not have some understanding of what I think the "back picture really is".

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Exacto mundo Gabe, it would be darn apopolyptic scary if any of the asleep were taking notice at all, it is certainly scary to me only because of the power both sides have but apart from that I am not afraid for me, just for the suffering it might cause other people again.

I'm fine for departure. wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Thats why I love you so much biggs, because you realize that physical death is only a step to your next incarnation, and I for one can't hardly wait to see you there with me dear spirit.

I love you biggszzzz
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 pm

I love you too Gabe my friend. Big lots in my heart. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 pm

my love
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 pm

This was posted from a Mod on the David Icke forum

Quote :
I was talking to my dad the other day and he was telling me when he went to Florida about 20 years ago , he was driving down to the coast somewhere, and the stench of sulphur was catching the back of his throat, after a while he said he got used to it and it didn't bother him after that.

He said for as far as the eye could see, it was just dead fish being washed up on the shore, and was obviously stinking of rotten fish. He asked the locals what was going on and they said every 5 years this happens, it's a natural occurrence, an undersea volcano was spewing out red stuff and it killed the fish, then things returned back to normal.

I was wondering if there were any Florideans here to maybe shed some light on this matter.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123408
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 pm

It was in response to this article:

Hole in ocean floor - crater found in bottom of Gulf of Mexico

Science News, Feb 4, 1989

The deep-sea floor generates more excitement each year, as scientists continue to uncover signs that they need to revise their image of this realm as a quiet and static place. Recently, oceanographers have observed storms of intense currents that occasionally sweep patches of the ocean floor. Now a group of researchers has discovered evidence that a natural seafloor explosion blew open a large crater in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, they report in the Jan. 27 SCIENCE.

Using high-resolution sonar equipment, David B. Prior from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and his colleagues identified the crater in 2,176 meters of water southeast of the Mississippi River delta. The elliptical hole measures 280 meters across, 400 meters long and some 58 meters deep, and sits atop a small hill. Downslope lies approximately 2 million cubic meters of ejected sediment.

Because the area is known for its reservoirs of hydrocarbons, Prior surmises these substances caused the explosion that produced the crater. As one possible explanation, he suggests hydrocarbons seeping upward along cracks in the seafloor might have collected under some impermeable barrier until pressure forced the buoyant gas to blow off its cover. Based on the crater's appearance, the researchers think it may be younger than a century old. In 1906, sailors in the area reported seeing bubbling water, which may have been caused by such an eruption.

COPYRIGHT 1989 Science Service, Inc.
COPYRIGHT 2004 Gale Group

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_n5_v135/ai_7030662/?tag=content;col1
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:10 pm

This is interesting...lots to read

Mater-Readstoomuch Blog

FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010

Asphalt Volcanism Research, Gulf of Mexico

Here is evidence that the common belief that the Gulf of Mexico is a desert zone devoid of volcanic activity is erroneous. Since at least 2004, it has been known and studied by international researchers and universities in Germany, USA, and Mexico. I'm sure the common person knows nothing beyond their desire for cheap oil and gas products, I know I didn't until this "oil spill", as it is incorrectly called, happened. It is fascinating to get some information that was obviously reserved for "larger" minds than we ill-educated regular consuming grunts.

CLICK ON LINK - There is Heaps of well researched info

http://mater-readstoomuch.blogspot.com/2010/06/asphalt-volcanism-research-gulf-of.html
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:46 pm

I Believe these are important video's to watch. Remember to remain with no fear.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

This date is very significant.

April 20, 2010 - the day the Deepwater horizon Rig exploded.

April 20, 2010 is also Hilter's 111th birthday

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Mmmh, much to ponder here hon, thank you. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 pm

I've seen these R and heard about the connection to Hitler's birthday. I've been trying to stay as detached as possible while taking in all this information because I know my gut says they want our reaction to all this. They need to lower our vibrations to a level of fear, anger and frustration but I won't let them feed off me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

It's the only way L222, have no fear or anger. There will be a happy ending at the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm

I think we all must be very careful not to put our energy into the "disaster" mentality of this situation. I'm more concerned with that aspect creating the wrong outcome.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

I cant answer the poll as I dont know. If I had to guess I would say fake. But the oil is real and it is a problem.

Some of the manifesting efforts I make: (note future tense, thats my method, I try to see it as if it was already done!)

I see the oceans restored to crystaline purity, health and full of vibrant aquatic live.

The see oil leak(s) stopped by Gaia herself - even the man made ones.

The tools that are used to manipulate weather and the Earths crust in disharmonious modes fail and no longer operate. This includes the LHC!

Every week day I can do this, and I wont stop till its done.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW .... fellow SIMULTANEOUS FRIENDS ONE and ALL of ONE ....

.... it feels as if I have been away for far too long from SEEING all these WONDERFUL informative and THOUGHT provoking POSTS!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! LOVE the VIDEOS with in this POSTING TOPIC!!!!

.... I have various PERSPECTIVES on this as I tend to "jump in and out of perspectives" "at times" to SEE things from various possible perspectives with this "OIL" SPILL "thing" ....

Thanks to ANCHOR I too will suggest to myself and vision and imagine this OIL SPILL thing BEING "eventually" in "this life time's REALIZED "memories" HAVE this OIL SPILL thing be ONE that ALL MAN KIND CAN so:

1)LEARN FROM so that "NEW ENERGY" pursuits or ACT+KNOWLEDGEMENTS related to all the ALREADY PROVEN "free-er" ENERGY pursuits to so COME OUT INTO THE OPEN where ALL MAN KIND can so EVALUATE ALL ENERGY SOURCES more and more EQUALLY without "PROFIT ALONE" or "OIL ALONE" so RUNNING the SHOW!!!!

2) That "events like these" and OTHERS similar in IMPORTANCE to this "such as the OPEN PURSUIT of PEACE and ABUNDANCE 4 "ALL MAN KIND" can be so more OPENLY and INTENTIONALLY PRIORITIZED in accordance to ALL MAN KINDS "NEEDS" as more and more BETTER DESCRIBED by WE the PEOPLE "OUR/YOUR SELVES" vs. any "much much much smaller and "less representative" grouping of such people .... so that the MATTERS that MATTER MOST to MORE and MORE OF ALL THE WORLD are so ALLOWED to be more and more PUBLICLY and OPENLY and TRUTHFULLY persude perhaps perhaps ????

3) That this "OIL SPILL" may really U-KNIGHT us ALL into more and more CO_OPERATIVE and BEST INTERESTS to ALL MAN KIND related PUSUITS such as this IMPORTANT to a SIGNIFICANT portion of the PLANET EARTH's OCEAN waters like the GULF of MEXICO is to THIS WHOLE PLANET perhaps ?????

.... and perhaps many many many many more HELPFUL to ALL MAN KIND potential GOOD or BETTER and BETTER in the OVER ALL "LONG RUN" of this PLANET and the OVERALL INHABITANTS of PLANET EARTH perhaps if perhaps EVERYTHING can possibly have AT LEAST "ONE" or more SPIRITUAL and "long term" EARTH "maintenance" ASPECTS that if ALL GOES WELL "EVENTUALLY" we can MOVE AWAY and AWAY from "who is to BLAME" and move more and more INTO .... HOW to WE LEARN from this so that EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT from the LESSONS learned from this perhaps ?????

.... OH .... and ONE VERY VERY GOOD "aspect of this OIL SPILL" is that IT WILL CREATE a WHOLE LOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "JOBS" that may even REQUIRE the USE of more and more "un-documented" workers that may ALLOW "ARIZONA" to so potentially STOP TREATING un-documented workers as "less priveldged" than THEMSELVES perhaps ????
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 am

Your the best mate, will do same. my love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 am

Thanks Stephen.

The spill may be creating jobs but if they only knew they are signing their death certificate by working in the toxic corexit sesspool, they may not want the work!

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 am

There are a lot of youtube vids of ufos over the gulf so I am glad my gut is right sometimes, I knew they would be monitoring, whether they do anything as I said if permission is granted. They are down there as well somehow monitoring.

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

micjer wrote:

\

The spill may be creating jobs but if they only knew they are signing their death certificate by working in the toxic corexit sesspool, they may not want the work!

how true micjer......... they have these folks by the balls though........

WELCOME BACK STEVE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next