the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spill the Beans.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spill the Beans. Empty
PostSubject: Spill the Beans.   Spill the Beans. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:10 pm

"They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as the truth,
rather than truth as the authority."

Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spill the Beans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Beans.   Spill the Beans. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:12 pm

William Cooper - Remastered Speech! - Ufo-Alien-JFK 1 of 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PxtXmV0Hs

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Spill the Beans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Beans.   Spill the Beans. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 am

Glad to see you posting these DD. Education is the key to knowing what we are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Spill the Beans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Beans.   Spill the Beans. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 am

February 16,2009
People Have Different Perspectives When it Comes to UFOs

My name is Kelley Folsom. I would like to respond to an article written by Robert Paul Reyes, UK Conservative Party Leader David Cameron: I Will Share Info About UFOs http://newsblaze.com/story/20090131145832reye.nb/topstory.html regarding David Cameron's statement that if he were to become Prime Minister he would share information about UFOs.

It seems that Robert has taken the position that the topic of UFOs is completely ridiculous and should be disregarded as anything but the desperate imaginings of ignorant people. I'd like to offer a different perspective. He said that it seems to him that there are more UFO reports recently because of the current economic difficulties people are going through and that ufos are a source of emotional comfort and distraction.

Let me tell you from first hand experience, if I'm in need of emotional comfort, the thought of UFOs showing up in my yard is probably one of the last things that would come to my mind.

Also, he stated that the topic of UFOs is 'nonsense'. Well, I can respect that position coming from someone who has never experienced seeing a UFO or worse. But, unless he was actually there when these other people saw the UFOs, and he saw something different from what these other people were seeing, he really can't be certain that this is all 'nonsense'. I mean, I certainly would feel very relieved is he's right.

But, he can't offer any more proof that there weren't any UFOs really there any more than the reporters can offer proof that there were, unless they have photo or video footage, which still isn't really proof, only evidence.

I think people need to be careful about coming to absolute conclusions on this topic unless they've really examined the evidence. I can tell you from experience, I've spent the last 14 years trying to convince myself that this has all been just my imagination. But, the more I've researched it, there's just no denying that something is going on. I've had experiences that I've told NO ONE about, only to find several other people's stories, whom I've never met, be just like mine.

I have family members who are NOT interested in this phenomena whatsoever, have the same experiences I've had. I'd give anything to be REALLY convinced that this isn't happening, but I am now really convinced that it is. And what really worries me is that the people who can maybe do something about it are ignoring it because of what it would cost them politically.

Well, what is it going to cost us if we keep sticking our heads in the sand? And for those who are operating under the belief that "they" are here to 'help us', again, I respect your right to your opinion, but I invite you to also really examine the evidence.
I believe this issue is of the upmost importance, and I'm relieved to hear that finally there are political leaders who are willing to take the reports seriously.

As our own history has shown, anytime a more advanced civilization has shown up, the less advanced societies generally suffer under oppression. I believe it's time to take this topic out of the category of supernatural and look at it for what it truly is, the preservation of our liberties, our freedoms, and the sovereign leadership of our planet.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20090216055443zzzz.nb/topstory.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

Spill the Beans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Beans.   Spill the Beans. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spill the Beans.
Page 1 of 1