the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"

Go down 
+2
Biggles
raulduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Empty
PostSubject: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:24 am

Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" TnVtX

Petty? Gossip?

Pardon my rant please, but these fucking scumbags are the absolute lowest of the low. Raping deaf kids is low as it gets and then to refer to even the acusations as "petty gossip", that's a pretty textbook sociopathic response. The vatican's got that phrase circulating like some bullshit damage control talking point. It isn't a fucking PR problem, it's people's lives.
This shit really makes my blood boil (watch out Ratzy, I'll fight an old man if he's as scumy as you lol! ).

Sometimes I think that there is no real pure evil in the world, just some long chains of awful misunderstandings, this kinda thing makes me think otherwise.

Last edited by raulduke on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am

Could not have said it better myself Duke, vicious, irritating, low fn scumbugs is what they are.

Gossip my arse. It's not gossip and it is far from petty. The sooner those lot are all gone the better.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am

He sounds like George W ..... don't believe in any conspiracy theories!

Vatican .... Ratzy ......Nice. What a wonderful message. Btw don't forget to send 10% of your earnings!

How can people continue to follow these dark evil creatures!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 am

For the record it's 15% now mic... lol! Wonder how much of that goes to legal fees? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:28 am

It is amazing how these people run around trying to act Spiritual and beg for money as they do. This stuff is of the brotherhood of darkness and evil.

Nice touch Lightening, your remark about their legal fees is greatness...LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 pm

If the the Vatican was treated the way other kiddy fiddlers were treated then the pitch forks would be waving in the air.

15% is even more than the GST here in Oz (GST is like VAT tax)

Heres more BS:

Future pope stalled pedophile case

The future Pope Benedict XVI resisted pleas to defrock a US priest with a record of sexually molesting children, citing concerns including "the good of the universal church", according to a 1985 letter bearing his signature.

The correspondence, obtained by AP, is the strongest challenge yet to the Vatican's insistence that Benedict played no role in blocking the removal of pedophile priests during his years as head of the Catholic church's doctrinal watchdog office.

Article Here:

http://www.theage.com.au/world/future-pope-stalled-pedophile-case-20100410-rz6f.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Somamech wrote:
If the the Vatican was treated the way other kiddy fiddlers were treated then the pitch forks would be waving in the air.

15% is even more than the GST here in Oz (GST is like VAT tax)

Heres more BS:

Future pope stalled pedophile case

The future Pope Benedict XVI resisted pleas to defrock a US priest with a record of sexually molesting children, citing concerns including "the good of the universal church", according to a 1985 letter bearing his signature.

The correspondence, obtained by AP, is the strongest challenge yet to the Vatican's insistence that Benedict played no role in blocking the removal of pedophile priests during his years as head of the Catholic church's doctrinal watchdog office.

Article Here:

http://www.theage.com.au/world/future-pope-stalled-pedophile-case-20100410-rz6f.html

The good of the universal church, what "good" is he talking about here. Oh, please give some boat loads of SAS troops that have been told to take Our orders and let's go in there.........

good of the universal church..........................................he must be a moron, that is all there is to it.

He probably means the good of his tribe, sitting back in their paid for homes, drinking top shelf, smoking cigars and then......................

Gun please.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 am

Quote :
Gun please.

too funny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 am

I'm with you!

In our community about 7 years ago there was all this chatter about how we were receiving a new Cardinal. After all the hype died down it was discovered that he was up on charges for child molestation in a nearby state and that is why he was transferred to our area. I mention this just to point out that these priests that are not dealt with rise up in the ranks the rotten apples float to the top and decide the policy of how to deal with the others. A settlement was reached in our area from charges of abuse at a Catholic orphanage those charges ranged from physical and sexual abuse to wrongful death. After decades of the victims fighting in court they received a paltry $5,000 to $10,000 after legal fees. None of the priests were publically charged for wrongdoing it was all settled out of court. These priests (those who have not retired) are still around our youth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"   Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Benedict condemns "petty gossip"
Page 1 of 1