the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?

Go down 
+4
Gabriel
ryuken
Reunite
Biggles
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Its not about you.

Also while you are over there looking, I'd be interested in your opinions on Lionhawks take on all this - it has me more confused than abraxasinas managed.

A..
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm

I wrote a long involved post here and it disappeared through my connection going down, I dont think I remember what I said so I am just leaving it sorry, it was just too long. Buggar.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Anchor wrote:
Its not about you.

Also while you are over there looking, I'd be interested in your opinions on Lionhawks take on all this - it has me more confused than abraxasinas managed.

A..

I think lionhawk has been brainwashed like so many others in the world and on the web as to the Bible. Lionhawk is trying to come down on the guy quoting Jesus and she goes into this the Bible has been changed thing to convince everyone that the guy is screwy for talking Jesus?

The guy biggs wrote about quoting Jesus was also ignorant just as lionhawk is, so how can you moderate that? I do not envy you your job Anchor. Between the two lionhawk and the other guy, both are confused.

Anytime you see anyone speaking of Y'shua Messiah as something as he is not then know they are confused.

Lionhawk claims the Draconians wrote the Bible, That shows her mentality, she has been brainwashed by the establishment to hate the scriptures, because of "stupid Christians".
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Oooh, the Draconians wrote the bible, now are they the so called dragons gabe, I forget now, it is so darn confusing I tell ya.

Now what I wanted to say before was as a person I have known since P/A began Anchor, although we have the right to agree or disagree with each other and I respect that, if I think something is not quite right personally and someone I loved seems to be accepting it for whatever reason, then I will keep on posting what I think for as long as needed. Just means I care for people that is all. If I did not care Anchor I wouldn't post at all would I, I wouldn't be bothered.

Thanks for your input Gabe, I didn't know Lionhawk stated that, it's good to be informed of important things I missed. Love you both. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Anchor wrote:

Sounds like a fantasy novel.

I wonder if Abrax sits on a big pile of gold.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Lionhawk is a she ? - I was getting male energy.

Last edited by Anchor on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Biggles wrote:
Now what I wanted to say before was as a person I have known since P/A began Anchor, although we have the right to agree or disagree with each other and I respect that, if I think something is not quite right personally and someone I loved seems to be accepting it for whatever reason, then I will keep on posting what I think for as long as needed. Just means I care for people that is all. If I did not care Anchor I wouldn't post at all would I, I wouldn't be bothered.

Appreciated. Remember I am Cancerian.

I have stated neither agreement nor disagreement with abraxasinas posts - I have stated that I find them interesting. Although it has been stated I do not "support" him beyond the right for him to answer the questions he is asked.

I have been consistently amazed at the attacks he has drawn. If he is who he says he is, he needs no special support from me - except to stop him from being banned for any reason other than a genuine forum guideline breach - yes as you have seen there are moderators and wives of moderators gunning for him to be banned - dont understand that but its one of the things I get to be among. I hope he wont be banned unless he does anything wrong. In that respect I have supported him - a lot.

My role on Avalon is to stop things getting out of hand and flying away into unmanageable chaos.

I saw Abraxasinas as interesting and a great contributor - especially as he does it the way he does - non infringment. This is highly resonant with my favoured approach to the way forums could work.

The problem seems to be that his answers have made people come out and paint him as evil incarnate - seemingly on the basis that they cant understand what he says. My conclusion thus far is that this is fear of the unknown. I dont have that fear, so I dont resonate with that and its a bit bewildering to see.

On the otherhand people come along who purport to see real evil in people like abraxasinas on the forum and this changes the game entirely. Their gloves come off and I have to work harder.

That is why I have asked people to point to the harm done on that thread and so far no-one has.

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 am

Spiritually confusing people looking for answers is in itself is a crime when one knows that they are confusing people.

Look at the outcomes of THAT teaching :P

Anchor I do agree with you that its only there for the reckoning and its frigging silly that Mods want to ban someone PERIOD..given the site we mention lol!

I must admit I am quite alarmed that there is so much talk about special souls. :(:(:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3