the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?

Go down 
+4
Gabriel
ryuken
Reunite
Biggles
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: a new lectrer, and more reptiles...   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Here is an example of me not searching for reptile aliens, and finding them by learning about a lecturer that is new to me!

stephen Podliska posted a link to an Alex Collier video...
> https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/intentional-co-creational-sharing-f39/still-to-this-day-the-single-most-important-to-me-video-t2550.htm#22872

I decided to learn more about the man, and came across this:
"Alex Collier on Reptilians Jehovah, Terran Control Groups and Derivative Concepts"...
> http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/alex-collier-reptilians-jehovah-terran-control-groups-and-derivative-concepts
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Ryuken Jackie D got back to me from P/A with this link for ya:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.phpt=649&highlight=james+casbolt&page=18 (she said to scroll down to page or post 19

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=177503#post177503

I have to go thank her profusely now, sunny

Mmmh, for some reason I cannot get that first link to work, but the second link shows pictures of the mark she got from a rep. Maybe Anchor can help us with that link R if he comes on today.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Anchor wrote:
Reunite wrote:
My point is why doesn't he be just honest about who he really is, a smart man with string theory background instead of a dragon from the 12D. He would get a lot more respect.

http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/index.html

How do you know that is his real name?

He also writes under a name John Shadow.

None of this has been concealed, so one can hardly accuse him of dishonesty. He is writing "in character" - at least that is the way I see it.

A..

Google my friend. Have a good look at the link I posted and check his personal details match his on P/A.
There are other sites to verify through a little digging (Facebook etc).
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Thanks for the hard work Biggles!!!   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

The mark on her neck looks like the mark of the Zodiac, form Zeitgeist and the Zodiac Movie that came out a few years ago...
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=177503#post177503

Is this the link you are talking about Biggles?
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=649&highlight=james+casbolt&page=19

good night guys, I have an early day tomorrow (it's nearly 11pm in South Africa), I will catch up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Tomorrow ryuken rockin
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Rest up and see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

[quote="ryuken"]Gabriel, no first hand knowledge, the amount of information that finds me suggests that this is the case. My last post is an example of this...

Reunite, at the end of the FOTR, AJ talks about an action plan in "part 2", which he will discuss in the next video (about 2h22min of my copy, it's just before the end credits).
> http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=141343.0

I find it interesting how JM talks about reptile aliens, V (the original and remake) and the rising sun symbol.
> http://jordanmaxwell.info/

Especially when you consider that reptiles seem to need to sun (as do humans).
> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_reptiles_need_th_sun_to_survive

"How to Befriend Reptilian Aliens"
> http://www.ehow.com/how_2049663_befriend-reptilian-aliens.html

I put this in the 'grey area' between fact an fiction (the rabbit hole), but the real truth has not yet been told and the big picture has yet to be discovered!

The fact that giant dinosaurs existed, tells me it is not impossible, for reptilian humanoids to exist (amoungst other things).

lol![/quote

I too have no firsthand knowledge myself. I was just curious as to your experience in these things, as mine is most lacking. But on the other hand as a child of the Most High God just as you are, the lizards do not come around my house because they know the reception they will get....LOL I take authority over the dark side and they know this.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm

What a big plus it is to have you with us on here Ryuken, it looks like you were able to get that link working.............good on ya, now I can go have a look see, thanks my friend. wave
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:21 pm

If not tomorrow, or the next day, then the definitely weekend EX

I look forward to exchanging light and knowledge soon, I'm sure you agree?

I hope your errand running went without a hitch!

I'm engaging heavily in the Matrix this week... It's long days but it has it moments...

yawnx
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:41 am

Reunite wrote:
My point is why doesn't he be just honest about who he really is, a smart man with string theory background instead of a dragon from the 12D. He would get a lot more respect.

Wow, good sleuthing R! Anchor, check out the personal stats at the bottom of the page.

He uses the same pic on his Avalon profile as that blog. Abraxas/Sirebard is TonyB, either that or he usurped his profile and blog.

Tonyb pic
This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Picture009

Avalon pic
This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Image

Completely agree with Reunite here. Haven't been following the thuban whatnot very close (can't stand long posts full of filler), has he come clean on this?

I was gonna have a look through at some point, but this really turns me off. I'm tired of false pretenses, always a means to an end. Just come out with what you've got, I'm fairly certain our heads won't explode.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 am

Reunite wrote:
Anchor wrote:
Reunite wrote:

How do you know that is his real name?

He also writes under a name John Shadow.

None of this has been concealed, so one can hardly accuse him of dishonesty. He is writing "in character" - at least that is the way I see it.

A..

Google my friend. Have a good look at the link I posted and check his personal details match his on P/A.
There are other sites to verify through a little digging (Facebook etc).

I'm not disagreeing with you :) Others have done the same research as you have. Like I said there has been no "cover-up", or attempts to mislead.

What he has done is:

1) give some information - value of which is up to you

2) offer to answer questions that are asked - which he mostly does (or appears to me to have a lot of energy for doing that), but you might not get the answers you expected.

Just for interest why can't you be a mathematician on Earth and a 12D Thuban Dragon at the same time? lol

A..
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 am

Quote :
Just for interest why can't you be a mathematician on Earth and a 12D Thuban Dragon at the same time? lo
l

LOL good point :D

Everything will be Oki-Doki, That is my belief :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Anchor wrote:
Just for interest why can't you be a mathematician on Earth and a 12D Thuban Dragon at the same time? lol
A..

It's hard enough just trying to visualize it :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

I would like to ask Tony a couple of questions, but trying to wade through so many pages to see if it has already been asked is mind boggling. I might ask him anyway though. hypnotisedb

I have posted a question for him and also PMd him regarding a few things about my ET under ocean city like place. We will see if he gets back to me. I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 am

I agree Bigsy!

Should it all be that complicated? Could someone summarize what the key points are that he trying to tell us.

weed-4 fly-away
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Well, I haven't read all those pages, up to about 38 now. I asked him about the 144,000 souls that are talked about being the only ones on Gaia to be saved and he answered it appropriately I thought because I said I disagreed with this number being only those that are enlightened.

He explained the principles of it which I thought to me personally were more correct. He certainly has an overwhelming amount of esoteric knowledge at his disposal I will say that for him. Just got to say it like I feel it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Biggzz,

Those 144,000 are enlightened beings for sure but they are not the only ones as you have indicated. You are right. The 144,000 are only the number of the children of Israel that have a special mission at the end time of testifying against the "Beast", the New world order, and they will be killed for their testimony.

When people talk about the 144,000 as being the "only ones" it is because of their ignorance of Scripture and they are repeating things they have heard.

In reality there are 153, 000 that are called to give their lives for their testimony against the NWO, called "Babylon the Whore" in the book of Revelation.

There are 144,000 children of Israel, and when I say this I do not mean Jews, but children of Israel. Within this count of the children of Israel of 144,000 only 12,000 will be actual Jewish people, the rest are of the other 11 tribes of Israel. Called Gentiles as there are no pure israeli tribes in the world today with the exception of a few Jewish people.

These 144,000 people are no more special than anyone else. it is just a fact that these 144,000 people have been "elected" by God to be here at this time and to do their job, but they are no more special than anyone else, they just have a "particular" calling to perform.

There are no elitists groups within the Kingdom of God here or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks Gabe, Abrax said a lot of what you just said. sunny
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 am

Yes, also I interpreted it as there being no "selective" ascension above the well known STS/STO ratios already given. However the way I read the 144,000 is that they are catalysts that help (where possible) the others pull thier socks up enough to get where they need to be.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 am

I think your right on Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 am

I think your right on Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Well the Phd in string theory has now announced on his P/A thread that only 1 in 50,000 of us will be ready for ascension to dragonhood. I had to reply to that one over there although I don't think he was very impressed, mmmmh!

He talks about Jesus being the master templar, I wonder if Abrax is a 33rd degree mason or one of the templar groups, round and round in circles I go again. scratch

It should be darn easy to get his message, why should I have to have a darn PhD or Masters or something to get this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 am

He talks about Jesus being the master templar, I wonder if Abrax is a 33rd degree mason or one of the templar groups, round and round in circles I go again. scratch

Hey biggs, the so called PHD is showing his ignorance when he calls Y'shua Messiah a master templar. Y'shua Messiah can be a master of anything at anytime if he so chooses. I know him personally, Y'shua Messiah and I am almost positive he does not waste any of his time on man made secret societies.

The templars are not relevant to anything important in these days we are living in, but some college kids think it sounds good to talk about them.

Another diversion.

You do not need a PHD to show you biggsz, nor do you need a PHD, you already know more than most of them.

Here you are biggs butterfly riding on your gossamer wings....LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Oooh, I is a butterfly, thank you Gabe, I is beautiful there. cheers sunny

I cannot help but be drawn back to that guy's thread on P/A and post my comments. The fact that he is calling Jesus and everyone else in the darn solar system a dragon gets my goat questionb So I am going to keep putting in my 2 cents worth over there if it helps even one other person question him.

I have never heard of the darn Thuban Council before he surfaced? Things like this just make me want to do something, so I will keep posting there on that thread whether some like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=242422&postcount=1234

Can a few members on this forum please read post above and explain it as it relates to me please or am I just being paranoid. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next