the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination Empty
PostSubject: Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination   Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:09 pm

I seen this written up on Alex Jones but found this video of his speach. People will listen to this man

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination   Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination   Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm glad he is speaking out. Thank you for adding this

This brought tears to my eyes. My dad remarried when I was in my late teens. Her son was gay and moved to SF to live with his partner. I wish I could remember the year, but I can't, anyhow. The big scare was AID's. Of course they lied about that too. Jamie and his friends all signed up for the vaccine that was suppose to protect them against this and they all contacted HIV He lived 14 years but he was terribly sick

When I heard Rev Wright talk about this two years ago, I thought the guy lost his mind but when I slept that night...............Jamie came to mind and I knew, Rev Wright was right. It started to turn my mind on Obama for the good.

I had already been researching all that I could on Obama so it went right into what I was researching at the time. I noticed his connection to Farrakhan and then Rev Wrights connection to the Hezbolla's (sp) and starting thinking maybe Obama was what we needed. I talked to people and they quickly fizzled that idea. STILL I wondered.

I am guilty of bad mouthing Obama, I will admit it, because I just don't know. I seriously want to believe and lately my mind is thinking he is helping us.

I seen a video two years ago that was put out there by The Black Panthers and it freaked me out. Was giving a warning to us if Obama won and I put in a posting telling them off. LOL Some lady answered me and she said, that I had them all wrong. They were going to help me, not harm me. She assured me that I wanted them on my side. I sent her another message but she never answered me again. It got me thinking again

I am not sure what I want to put online regarding this but I have a good feeling about all of this. I know that Obama had stockpiled guns and ammunition in a Chicago Warehouse and hopefully it is to be used for the good. I may be a dream but lately they are all good.

Anyhow, seeing this video makes me feel positive once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination   Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farrakhan talks about the H1N1 vaccination
Page 1 of 1