the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?

Go down 
+4
Gabriel
ryuken
Reunite
Biggles
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Empty
PostSubject: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 pm

I have been reading this mighty extensive thread over there, note he is from near Canberra R and A. So, what I am gathering is he is channelling this Thuban hierarchy person.

What is everyone's thoughts on him. He did say that Hidden Hand's information was more or less spot on with his own. scratch

Which gets us back to the three sections of the community that will be going to three different places not long down the road. The luke warm ones go with the STS ones and the STOs go to the good place.

scratch Why do I get the feeling I will be in the luke warm group hence I will have to darn well spend another couple of millennia before I get another chance. Not happy Jan. crying
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Did you not see this post Biggs?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=224566&postcount=1902

The fact you are aware most certainly puts you a large distance from the luke warm group. Once you get the tap on the shoulder you will know exactly what do to.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

Number of posts : 109
Humor : Depends
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: The darker it gets, the brighter your light needs to shine   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Where do you find it? This is my first hit from Google.
> http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18900&page=7

But Biggles, you have at least 3.5 years before the 'harvest' to be in the above 51% group, and if 22 December 2012 comes around, and nothing happened, we will have some more time to further seek the truth.

I guess the now is what we should make the most of, and I hope you will use it to work at being beyond luke warm!

Be a light in the darkness, and forums like this allows for our single lights to unite...

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
http://truthseekersza.blogspot.com/
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Reunite, thanks for the link, as usual your help is much appreciated
EX
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Ryuken you googled the right thread :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Wow guys, happy Jan now, mexican wave . Once again you wonderful bright souls who decided to make the sacrifice and come here at this time to try and help us other poor souls get there is having a big impact in my knowledge and where to go for help.

Thank you once again R, your just a star you know that don't you and thank you so much ryuken for your wonderful words of spirit. Going to read that link you gave R. Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Biggs I don't think you realize how bright your soul is. You radiate such an immense caring, honest and wise energy that carries the capacity to see through the illusion. A very enlighten soul.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: ABRAXAS(I)NAS = NAZI & the earthly council of THUBAN. Abraxas is an alchemical phallic symbol of the solar god.   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 pm

I know there are mean things said about the man, but Jordan Maxwell, I find informative and inspiring. I know how he talks a lot about nazis, solar deities, and phallic symbols (e.g. the internet video 'The Inner world of the Occult').
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4995505965716757417

I bring this up since "ABRAXAS(I)NAS = NAZI" and "Abraxas is an alchemical phallic symbol of the solar god"
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=224566#post224566

Is anyone going to his "two eye-opening brand-new multi media lectures"? I hope the lectures come out on the internet soon after!
> http://ancientwisdom.net/jordanday.html

He has spoken about these lectures to Alex Jones (early 2009) and Project Camelot (late 2009), about the symbol of the rising sun, the dawn of a new day, and even the series V.
> http://www.jordanmaxwell.info/.

He says that a plan is starting to come to fruition that started back in BC. Does anyone think that what he is describing my be what Hidden_Hand referred to as the harvest...

By the way, is the sequel to the Fall of the Republic ever coming out?

interrogation
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Reunite wrote:

The fact you are aware most certainly puts you a large distance from the luke warm group. Once you get the tap on the shoulder you will know exactly what do to.

I looked at this thread and let me say a couple of things about this information. If you are being consumed by so much information that it causes you confusion, then my simple advice would be to stop reading the information and to keep it simple as possible. There is no way to know and understand all the input of all the feedback you are subjected too by so many sources at one time.

I have found in my 30 plus years that information overload is a situation that can cause great confusion within the common mindset of most people. Having said this I have found it a great benefit to "cut yourself off" from very busy forums that may bring you more trouble than you may seek.

God is simple, God will not overload you with info and God does not tell all things at one time. This falls under the law of "balance" within the parameters of your spirit to intake the knowledge offered.

God will not overwhelm you with knowledge at one time. He or she will only give you what you can absorb during the waking hours of one day.

If you find the information weighing you down, then by all means, shut down the source of your input, and pray and meditate about your confusion.

Confusion is a sign that you are in over your head of your ability to translate the input. The balance of input must be equal to the the ability to understand the input.

You biggs are not luke warm as I would see it, but you may think you are if you overload your sensory input by too much information at one time.

Solution: Stop reading a while and go within your self and reboot while talking to your higher self and asking your higher self to help you rebalance.

This is offered as help if it does not apply to you then please disregard.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Jordan Maxwell was supposed to be coming out to Australia for a lecture but haven't heard any follow up news. I've watched all his earlier video's about the occult and admiral maritime law but haven't been following his latest blogs so can't comment a lot. I didn't know AJ was making a sequel so quickly, maybe try the prison planet forum.

Gabe that is fantastic advice. Re-connect with your higher self and ask for your own internal answers. We are mere expressions of God/Universe/Infinite Creator (take your pick) encompassing all that is. It is so simple.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm

ReuniteR you are a prayer come true. The universe is simple, but we make it hard by charging ahead to fast. I have learned lately that the higher self is the answer to all as it concerns the flesh and the spirit.

If we can connect to the higher self, which is done privately in our meditation times then no one can deceive us or lie to us. This is the way to complete consciousness I am convinced.

The higher self is simply you reuniteR in meditation talking to God, who is YOU. We all are the "spark of life of God" and God learns the third dimensional existence through us, you and me and the rest of us.

God learns the 3d through us and we learn the multiverse through him/her.

seems like a fair trade to me.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 pm

You have got it in one my dear beloved Gabe. I did feel like I was getting confused and overloaded with material trying to forge ahead to keep up.

Your words of wisdom come at a very good time Gabe. I am going to take your advice and chill out for a while and allow things to just flow through me with no fear, just being. You, like others here, are a dear enlightened soul. Thank you so much for helping me through this time precious one. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

I love you biggs, you are hot not luke warm.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Alpha Draconis (Thuban)   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 pm

ALPHA-DRACONIANS
"Reptilian beings who are said to have established colonies in Alpha Draconis (Thuban) - < http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_19a2.htm >. Like all reptilians, these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago, a fact that they use to ’justify’ their attempt to re-take the earth for their own."
> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_19a2.htm

" Th'uban is an Arabic word for Dragon."
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuban

"Thuban's Dance"
> http://ondineninetails.blogspot.com/2008/09/thubans-dance.html

"Reptilian humanoids are intelligent, supernatural, or highly developed reptile-like humanoids in mythology, popular fiction, Nazi mysticism and fringe theories. "
> http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Reptilian_humanoid

"They are indeed large walking reptiles after all!"
> http://www.childofthe1980s.com/2009/04/23/v/

In the "Dave Starbuck Interviews - Dean Warwick Oct 2006 .mp3", Dean says that David Icke "has a point, but misses the point", and that some of these beings "eat the flesh of terrified children" for telepathic abilities...
> http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=1552933&song=Dean+Warwick+Oct+2006
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 am

ryuken,

What are your personal thoughts about the reptiles ? Have you any firsthand knowledge of them ? I would be interested in your thoughts on this subject as it has been talked about here on this forum quite a bit in the past.

I followed your links above about this subject.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Gabriel wrote:
Reunite wrote:

I looked at this thread and let me say a couple of things about this information. If you are being consumed by so much information that it causes you confusion, then my simple advice would be to stop reading the information and to keep it simple as possible. There is no way to know and understand all the input of all the feedback you are subjected too by so many sources at one time.

I have found in my 30 plus years that information overload is a situation that can cause great confusion within the common mindset of most people. Having said this I have found it a great benefit to "cut yourself off" from very busy forums that may bring you more trouble than you may seek.

God is simple, God will not overload you with info and God does not tell all things at one time. This falls under the law of "balance" within the parameters of your spirit to intake the knowledge offered.

God will not overwhelm you with knowledge at one time. He or she will only give you what you can absorb during the waking hours of one day.

If you find the information weighing you down, then by all means, shut down the source of your input, and pray and meditate about your confusion.

Confusion is a sign that you are in over your head of your ability to translate the input. The balance of input must be equal to the the ability to understand the input.

You biggs are not luke warm as I would see it, but you may think you are if you overload your sensory input by too much information at one time.

Solution: Stop reading a while and go within your self and reboot while talking to your higher self and asking your higher self to help you rebalance.

This is offered as help if it does not apply to you then please disregard.

Brilliant post mate :)

I lost at least five years minimum! of research due to such means of "others" making people feel like they will be harvested or what have you, and taking more notice of it than I should.

The very essence of being a good soul are the most attainable quality's ANYONE can obtain, and virtues... Ms Biggs you have in bucket loads cheers
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Jurys out on Abraxasinas ( as in abraxas - aka Sirebard Beardris )

I see it as an outpouring of information for those that want it.

There are a few ego's on there who are self-enrolled guardians of the masses who have been goading and "testing" him to try to "out" him as a fake. Some seem jealous of the attention he is getting. Even if it were to be that he is a fake, this "fighting/jousting" annoys me. It tells me more about the people going after him than it does about abraxasinas himself - which is a lot.

It doesnt matter to me what or who he is or why abraxasinas is posting (so long as it is within the forum guidelines) - you dont need facts to learn.

One can be illuminated by reading a verse of poetry - it is not verifiable fact but it has a spirtual effect on some of those who read it and catch the vibe. Same with stories and sci-fi and movies.

There may be something of value in his words. Each person has to decide for themselves.

What I like most about what abraxasinas posts if the absolute lack of fear and the way in which he points out duality and fear based thinking in others.

A..
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 pm

This is the "information" that was released on the 18th/Jan

This is the link to the post that contains it:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=223980&postcount=566

Quote :
Caveat: The following information is given by the authority of the Logos and constitutes the dispensation of January, 18th, 2010.
The profundity of this information will polarise the receivers of this data.
Having been given, this data cannot be ignored by any soul witnessing this information.
The individual will either assimilate or reject this data in the polarity distribution.

The Resurrected Body of Christ is NOT at some place in the universe, on some planet or in some orbiting spacecraft (say in the form of Sananda or St. Germain or Lord Melchizedek).
The Christbody is WITHIN AND WITHOUT YOU.

So the first and most crucial point of getting anywhere near the reality of the LOGOS is to 'accept' the PHYSICAL REALITY of the resurrection.
Jesus of Nazareth;
did not survive the crucifixion;
did not die of old age in France or India or Judea;
did not have children with Mary Magdalene;
did not use a substitute for himself in the passion;
was not a phantom being of the gnosis;
did not engage in a Morontia transit;
is NOT on equal consciousness 'footing' with 'ascended masters' like the Buddha, Zoroaster, Mohammed; St. Germain; the Babas; Ra, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Osiris, Apollo etc. etc. etc.

Then if the resurrection is 3D PHYSICAL fact; then how did the physics and the Laws of Nature accomodate such a fact?

The Laws of Nature indeed incorporate the 'Transformation of an atomic-molecular biochemical support structure', PROVIDED the consciousness harboured by this 'body' can utilize the 'Laws of Nature' to ACCELERATE the mass-equivalent energy of said body into a particular energy resonance self-state of the universe itself.

In quantum mechanical terms, the WaveFunction of the 'collapsed' - meaning 'Dead' Body(Particle)Function CANNOT GO ANYWHERE; IF this consciousness as particular quantum selfstate encompasses the scale of the universe itself.

The ChristBody so BECOMES the wavefunction of the physical universe in a dimensional superposition.
This means, that the 'Body of the Resurrection' in the previously occupied 3D space as a holofractal transforms into a 4D holofractal in a temporary Interaction with the 3D space previously shared as an individuated Particle/Body form (with the wavefunction collapsed within say).

This then is archetyped in the 'Lightbody Jesus', walking through closed doors, YET eating fish (ghosts or hallucinations don't eat fish as 4D plasma NOT built upon a preexisting 3D particle structure).

The 'ascension' of the ChristBody then becomes NECESSITY to allow the temporary 4D extraposition of space to become UBIQUITOUS for ALL to share. This then allows ALL to change from 3D 'bodies' into 4D bodies.
However the scientific implications are farreaching and profound.

The ONE Resurrection-Template becomes multiplied in the DESCENSION of the Universe's Geometric scale to the SubUniverse Geometric scale yet MIRRORED in the size of the Universe.
This Mirror Universe is known as the Gaia-Mother.
The DESCENT will ENCOMPASS GAIA as Itself.
So GAIA in 3D space will become BOUNDED by the ChristBody of 4D space for the purpose to render the Cosmic Christ of ONE Body as MANYBODIED.

This will manifest the WAVEFUNCTION of the Universe as QUANTUMIZED in the wavefunction of GAIA, renamed as being WITHIN the SERPENT of the CHRISTENING.
SERPENTINA=IN A SERPENT=IN A SON OF MAN=IN A CIRCLE OF GOD=121.

In other words, Serpentina IS the Second Coming of the ONE in MANY.

End of transmission.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Anchor wrote:
Jurys out on Abraxasinas ( as in abraxas - aka Sirebard Beardris )

aka Tony Bermanseder - Mathematical String Theory physicist from the 3D
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:50 pm

My point is why doesn't he be just honest about who he really is, a smart man with string theory background instead of a dragon from the 12D. He would get a lot more respect.

http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Gabriel, no first hand knowledge, the amount of information that finds me suggests that this is the case. My last post is an example of this...

Reunite, at the end of the FOTR, AJ talks about an action plan in "part 2", which he will discuss in the next video (about 2h22min of my copy, it's just before the end credits).
> http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=141343.0

I find it interesting how JM talks about reptile aliens, V (the original and remake) and the rising sun symbol.
> http://jordanmaxwell.info/

Especially when you consider that reptiles seem to need to sun (as do humans).
> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_reptiles_need_th_sun_to_survive

"How to Befriend Reptilian Aliens"
> http://www.ehow.com/how_2049663_befriend-reptilian-aliens.html

I put this in the 'grey area' between fact an fiction (the rabbit hole), but the real truth has not yet been told and the big picture has yet to be discovered!

The fact that giant dinosaurs existed, tells me it is not impossible, for reptilian humanoids to exist (amoungst other things).

lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:31 am

Ryuken, apparently JackieD (I think that is how you spell it) from P/A has made quite a lot of threads over there and one of them is about being saved by one reptilian when another one was trying to kill her. Apparently she was marked by this rep. Have you read that thread? Just thought I would give you the info on that.
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Thanks Biggles, do you have a link for that?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:01 am

This is from the Hidden_Hand dialog>
HH: That amuses us. We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing
remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences
that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the
Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you.
> ZR: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_Reticuli
> AD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuban

JM talks about 'Nancy' and her experience with Reptile aliens, due to her dad's job, in his P/C interview
> http://www.projectcamelot.org/jordan_maxwell.html

But I can only find a few parts of the full interview
> http://video.google.com/videosearch?rlz=1C1_____enZA351ZA352&sourceid=chrome&q=Nancy+%2B+Jordan+Maxwell&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=wvFaS8ilO6PONL6ZuIcP&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CB0QqwQwAw#emb=0&q=Nancy+%2B+Jordan+Maxwell+%2B+reptilian&view=3&filter=0&start=0

I would prefer a full interview, for the whole story.

Thanks again Biggles, do you have a link?!

BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:35 am

Reunite wrote:
My point is why doesn't he be just honest about who he really is, a smart man with string theory background instead of a dragon from the 12D. He would get a lot more respect.

http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/index.html

How do you know that is his real name?

He also writes under a name John Shadow.

None of this has been concealed, so one can hardly accuse him of dishonesty. He is writing "in character" - at least that is the way I see it.

A..
Back to top Go down
ryuken
ryuken

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 pm

This is thanks to Biggles:
Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17026
'Jacqui D' starts on page 2, unfortunately it is her personal account, so it more subjective than objective. It will depend on your mindset on how you interpret her message.
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17026&page=2

If you watch this South Park episode (Red Hot Catholic Love), you see the 'different' sects/denominations of the Catholic Church, at the Vatican of course. One denomination is a green alien... perhaps a reptile, only Trey Parker and Matt Stone will know. lol!
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hot_Catholic_Love
(Red Hot Catholic Love wiki)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trey_Parker_Matt_Stone_2007.jpg
(Trey Parker and Matt Stone picture)
> http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/608/
(Red Hot Catholic Love episode)

Until you have a personal experience, or hard/soft evidence comes out, it is impossible to know. But there is a lot of literature on Reptilians (let alone other ETs), even when you're not searching for it. wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?   This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Abraxasinus guy who talks about the Thuban Council?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next