the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 am

Double post, sorry, was up too late scratch

Last edited by Biggles on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Apparently the industry is what killed Tupac   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 am

I have only been finding out about all this recently, certainly an eye opener; what people will do for fame and money etc. Nigh nigh time for me, now 1.30 a.m. over here.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

Check out some of the symbolism in the music videos Bigs, even the ones that go way back and before videos, check album covers they are very revealing.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 pm

You know L2 I never would have known anything about this whole thing except reading it here and on PA about the whole illuminati music thing and then going to research it. I know you gonna tell me off again lol, but I feel like I am as slow as a wet week sometimes. Doh again.

It takes a while to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Don't feel bad many people aren't aware of the connections. I just worry about it because of my daughter and listening to the music she likes now. I have to explain to her what the lyrics and symbols really mean.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Don't feel bad many people aren't aware of the connections. I just worry about it because of my daughter and listening to the music she likes now. I have to explain to her what the lyrics and symbols really mean.

Yes sometimes I wonder exactly what all this is doing to the youngins. Good your awake and aware L2.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 pm

It's intentional for their minds Bigs that's what is soo scary about it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:40 am

Funny how rock and roll was considered the devil's music. Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley ...... Then hard rock, Rolling Stones, Van Halen, then Punk rock music, and now pop music.

To me it is the current pop music that is the most blatant. Symbols in vids and concerts, computerized zombie like beat etc.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 am

Mic

I read somewhere last week, I will have to find the link for you...........I think it was called theindustry...........something like that where they stated Jim Morrison, Crosby, Stills, maybe Nash and someone else around the same time were all army kids whose fathers were high up in the military. I will have to find it for you, it sure was an eye opener.

Aaah found it Mic.

www.theindustryexposed.com

I was given it on a PA thread on the music industry.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 am

biggs read dave macgowans laurel canyon material. if you're new to this side of things, it will blow your mind.

start from page one

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

and read all of it.

i cannot recommend this highly enough ;)

hes up to part 17 so far.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 am

Thanks Stal,

I remember now that Laurel Canyon site must be where I read about Jim Morrison and the rest.

ahhh I forget things so easy now, gettin old ya know, so I forgot exactly where I saw it, when I saw it, it sort of blurs.

So everyone Stal has given you the good oil on where all the music guys whose fathers were in the military, I am sure that's the one, it is an eye popper that's for sure.

Thanks Stal hon for comin to the rescue. Going to that link now. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood   DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMX talks about Lucifer in Hollywood
Page 1 of 1