the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIRITUAL WARFARE ATTACKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SPIRITUAL WARFARE ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: SPIRITUAL WARFARE ATTACKS   SPIRITUAL WARFARE ATTACKS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

I thought I would post this about an episode of warfare that I was thrown into because of my flesh body. These types of warfare are not commonly known by most Christians, as people are prone just to overlook some things that happen to them during their everyday life, and thereby overlook deeper implications of what may be happening to them.

In 2004 I was sitting in my apartment in Dallas,,when all of a sudden I started choking and could not get my breath at all. I panicked, as most people do when they cannot breath, and stood up and thought it might help me to breath, it did not, still could not breath. By now about 20 seconds have gone by, and when you cannot breath 20 seconds seems like forever.

Finally I started to slowly get my breath back after I started praying to GOD MOST HIGH for help, he helped.

This choking went on and happened to me just like clock work during the next few years. But I started to notice a pattern to the choking episodes. I noticed this was happening 4 times every year, every 3 months, just like this was on someone's scheduling system, so I knew then I needed to go Into prayer and meditation and talk to my Heavenly Father about this in more detail to find out just what was going on with me choking like this, because choking never happened to me before 2004 in any kind of regular way.

So I meditated and I found out by the Spirit within me that this choking was my flesh body trying to kill me physically. 

Why would my flesh want to kill me?

If you are a Christian the Bible clearly teaches Gods Children that if you dedicate your life to God, then you will have 3 very distinct enemies that will hate you and try to kill you.

These 3 are, Satan/Lucifer, the world system, and our flesh bodies. These 3 elements will try to destroy you if you are a Christian and God warns his children of this and also tells you how to stop these attacks in their tracks.

God gives his children all authority over all enemies in the Name of Y'shua Messiah. So when we as Christians are attacked, we are to speak against the attacks in the name of Y'shua Messiah and the attacks will stop, this is classic Spiritual warfare and it always works if what is happening to you is indeed an attack against you?

So after 3 years of almost choking to death, I finally through meditation prayed to GOD MOST HIGH and asked him for his protection against my flesh body trying to kill me every 3 months, year after year.

This is proof that I am not the smartest guy in the room as it took me 3 years to figure out that I needed to go to GOD MOST HIGH with my problem.

Ever since that day, I have never choked again. So I learned a very valuable lesson that day about our flesh bodies and how they are very much alive and also has a mind of its own because the flesh body is a living organism, that will act on its own independently against your wants and wishes. The body of flesh is described by GOD MOST HIGH as the Body of Death in the scriptures.

What this means is as follows. If you are a dedicated Christian, your flesh knows this, and the flesh does not like you controlling it in any way, the flesh body is an excuse my French, a pain in the ass, because it tries always to act independently of what is BEST FOR YOU.

So my flesh wanted me dead, because it does not like me controlling it, and because it does not want me talking about GOD MOST HIGH to anyone anytime, and so it tried to kill me in order to shut me up.

If I am dead, I cannot finish my calling. I cannot cast out devils, I cannot help other people in their journey through this valley of the Shadow of Death, so this choking was nothing more than a Spiritual attack on my life, and this kind of thing happens to all and every dedicated Christian in this world.

In my every day routine now for several years I have always praised GOD MOST HIGH for all his blessings in my life and thanked him daily. This choking episode is mentioned everyday in my praises to my Heavenly Father for all that I have been given.
Back to top Go down

SPIRITUAL WARFARE ATTACKS
Page 1 of 1