the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LATEST ATTACKS

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:37 pm

I got a notice from the Internal revenue service friday regarding my Moms income taxes from the years 2004 and 2008. They are claiming she owes them more than 4,000 dollars.

My Mom has about 4000 or 4500 in the bank and now they are attacking her finances. I will of course fight this for her with counter claims and claim deductions against the amount owed.

This is the Satanic government headed up by Lucifer to break my Mother of all finances so she will have no place to live and to throw her out into the streets.

This is an attack against me as well since my Moms money is my money and if they break her they THINK they break me as well.

This has happened since the Raid on the Prince Of Persia that i was a part of, the government is now trying to stop me by attacking my Moms finances.

My Mom is 89 years old and sick almost every day, this shows you how sick and twisted this government is and I will fight them to the death....LOL these fuckers lose as I know the outcome and their final position.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in them.

They will lose. ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Well it seems to me extremely curious that these supposed owed taxes from 2004 to 2008 all of a sudden pop up now; if that was the case wouldn't they have notified you earlier, strange to say the least - from 2004 to 2008 yet they notify you in 2010. scratch

And the other thing is Gabe your mother being 89, I mean what in the hell would she owe the tax department at her age now. Start your plan of action and fight.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

I will fight biggs and you are most correct. Why would they come after her after 6 years and 2 years????????

It is because they are being told to of course.

The cool part of this is that they do not know God, and I do.

He supports and helps his children, and his help is beyond the governments control.

You see even if they break me and my Mom we will still be taken care of by God, as he will support his children.

These freaks are fucked, please excuse my french.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Don't worry about words Gabe, when we are talking about the governments there are only blue words to describe them........................
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

LOL right on Biggssszz.. clap
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

Gabes I wish you all the best on keeping them gormless turds at bay mate :)

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 am

circle the wagons!
🔥
at the ready, gabe, you just say the word
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 am

Ok Gabe here is what you do You need to take all that money and open a joint account where by 2 signatures are required to with draw the funds . Yours and hers . They can not harm one with out harming the other and since you owe nothing they would harm you by taking the funds
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am

Northern Boy wrote:
Ok Gabe here is what you do You need to take all that money and open a joint account where by 2 signatures are required to with draw the funds . Yours and hers . They can not harm one with out harming the other and since you owe nothing they would harm you by taking the funds

that's not exactly true....
they took my last $87 last year, out of my account,
even though sis' name was on it, too
i closed the account
sis would have had to do a lot of paperwork to get
any back, AFTER the fact
for $87 and the fact that it was "mine" and not "hers", we
never followed thru, not worth it
my suggestion is to cash the checks and not have an account at all
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks Soma, with the help from this forum, everything will be OK.

Winehippie, I appreciate your energy being connected with my efforts. This will help greatly.

Northern Boy, your advice will be considered, thank you.

It seems now that the attack against me and my Mom has become political, because anytime the irs gets involved it is political, using finances against us.

For example, the U.S. government could never get the guy Al Capone, so they went after him using the IRS, and they got him.

What the government will learn the hard way is this. Money and the system I live in is not my source. I have another source beyond their control, just as you all do as well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

Stay strong Gabe! I know you will be stronger for all these trials... group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:10 am

Right on Lightning, good words indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE LATEST ATTACKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LATEST ATTACKS   THE LATEST ATTACKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LATEST ATTACKS
Page 1 of 1