the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spiritual attacks

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Dean Plejaren
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 am

I was invited to Minnesota by a pastor and his wife to teach a series on spiritual gifts back in 1984. It was a small town with a population of about 2500 or so. The pastor and his wife had a cabin out by the local lake and it was in the winter time and there was about two feet of snow on the ground at the time.The pastor let me live in their cabin while I was there, as I was there for about 2 weeks.

My first night in the cabin as I was doing my meditation thing I started to hear a heavy scratching on the outside walls of this cabin and it was very intense and so much so that it caused me to come out of my altered state of consciousness and to investigate this heavy scratching sound.

I went over to the window to look out to see what was making this sound as when I heard the sound the first thing that happened to me was great fear tried to come on me, so I knew it was a spiritual attack against me as these things happened to me very often throughout the 80's and I learned when it was a spiritual attack or something else through experience.

As I looked out the window there stood a centaur

Answers.com
centaur

Dictionary:
centaur
(sĕn'tôr')

n. Greek Mythology.

One of a race of monsters having the head, arms, and trunk of a man and the body and legs of a horse.

[Middle English, from Latin Centaurus, from Greek Kentauros.]

This centaur's horse body was white just like the snow outside on the ground and had the upper torso and arms head and neck of the color of a Caucasian person.

So what did I do? I did just as I had been taught to do, I spoke to the being and told it to be gone in the name of Y'shua Messiah. And it disappeared right in front of me just blinked out and away.

And I never saw that being or manifestation again after that. So I guess he went back and told the other monsters to keep their distance. LOL

Now it's time for someone to post that I was delusional, or seeing things, or I was suffering from snow blindness, or perhaps that it was really Venus i was seeing. This should be fun.

wtf

I actually went outside to investigate the next morning to see if there were any tracks and there were no traces that anything was there, And since this being was real and there, I have thought that since this centaur is a spiritual being there would be no physical tracks left.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 am

I don't think you are delusional. [Edit: I've changed my mind since hearing other stories] They are like faeries when you see them they are not on this plane of existence. Tuning into that level of vision is something incredibly difficult if not impossible for the average person who is not trained or sensitive enough to go into that level of seeing. If anyone was in the room with you my guess is they would not have herd any scratching as you were on a different level.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 am

I think you are right Dean, if someone else would have been there they would have heard nothing as I have also had an experience like that before. This attack of fear was directed at me alone trying to "test my metal" so to speak with the "great fear" that tried to come over me.

And as usual, anytime a person is being directed in their steps as I was at the time then many paranormal occurrences will happen for the purpose of "sidetracking" you, or to break the focus of intention that I was in at the time of my meditation.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:45 am

i do not think you are delusional, either...

sometimes i wish i could see what i feel.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

Yes winehippie I understand what you are saying about seeing what you feel. I also have times like that where I feel the power of a presence for example around me or in the room with me but I do not see it all the time, just on occasions.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm

hi gabe....i also feel entities and energies but never see them......and i feel when things are going to happen before they actually happen.....but i´m gettin of topic.....lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi zuni master, LOL

Most of the time the entities I feel are the dark ones. I am attacked on a regular basis and have been for years by evil. But I always make em leave, and they always obey.

I have to come to a point in my growth that I do not have a need to see angels and or feel other entities, but I always sense them just like you said you do.

I'll have another story tomorrow that you may find interesting.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:25 pm

gabe givekiss ........i´m all ears darlin........ respect-069
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi zuni,

As am I all ears, or at least I better remain open to instruction or else the teaching will cease for me.LOL

The greatest thing about all of this experiencing of life in the third dimension is how much we learn that we do not know? The scary part is our ignorance, no matter how much experiencing we get, there is always so much more to learn and a good teacher is always open to correction or otherwise the teacher is cut off.

The fact that we have the ability to understand just how much we do not know is a wonderful thing indeed. see you tomorrow zuni master.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

good night
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm

hi gabriel,

what made you think that the centaur was something to be avoided? did you get scared because of its appearance or did you just "know" it ain`t good?

when you meditated then, how did you meditate? did you ask for help or guidance?

anyhow, amazing experience. wow
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:42 am

Hello Cap,

You ask a great question. When the centaur arrived I understood that was when the heavy scratching started. There was a knowing inside of me is the best way I can put it that whatever was making the heavy scratching sound also brought the great fear that tried to come on me with it. I have learned that fear is a "spirit" and since the fear was "with" the centaur then I also "knew inside" of me that whatever was making the sound was also trying to attack me with fear.

So The first thing I did was to command the fear to be gone in the name of Y'shua Messiah and the fear left instantly. I then had the thought to go to the window to look out and see what was out there, because I had no idea what was out there. This was winter time in Minnesota and there were also bears all around this part of Minnesota, so I first thought it was a bear.

After I pulled the curtain back and saw the centaur, again "I just knew inside" a knowing to speak to it and make it leave.

I have no idea if the centaur was bad or evil or anything else for that matter, but I was led by my spirit to make it depart, for whatever reason. And I never asked in meditation about the centaur after that experience.

Actually I would like to talk to a centaur being if I had the chance, but that night something was not quite right and so I followed the led of my spirit.

I did not change my meditation habits. My meditation has always included singing praises to God, prayers in my prayer language, as well as periods of quietness centering myself.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 am

sounds like a great habit you´ve got there gabe........singing and meditation go together nicely........

and it´s always best to go with our inner knowing.......your intuition will always keep you safe.........

i haven´t thought of fear as a spirit before.....could you explain more about that please ...........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 am

Another spiritual attack happened two days later right in the middle of a service when I was teaching about spiritual gifts to a small crowd of about 25 people. In this crowd there were about seven children from the ages of about 4 up to 12 years of age.

As I was teaching, a little boy about 10 years old got up out of his chair and walked right up to the podium I was standing behind to about three feet from me.

The little boy said these words to me, "I know who you are and I hate you and all others like you".

I told the pastors wife to please take the children upstairs immediately as I was telling the little boy to stay right where he was, and I would talk to him in a few minutes after the children were gone to the upstairs of the church.

The pastors wife did so real quick, and I then told the people in the service that I had to deal with a spirit that has taken this little boy over.

I asked the little boy if he wanted me to make the spirit leave, the boy said yes, I then told the spirit of hatred in that little boy to come out of him and leave right now as I placed my hands on the boys head. And I then said I bind you spirit of hatred in this boy and command you not to hurt the boy and to get out of the boy right now in the name of Y'shua Messiah.

As soon as I prayed for the boy and commanded the demon to leave, the spirit of hatred came out of him and the spirit of hatred was screaming as it came out.

It was the most eerie sound that I ever heard. It sounded just like a high pitched police siren and it was very loud and sounded like it was in great pain and agony as the demon departed.

The demon was so pissed off that I made him leave, he went down the street two miles to a mobile home park and set an air conditioner on fire in a mobile home.

The reason I know this is because the fire department was three doors down from the church I was in, and right after I cast this demon out, I would say 3 minutes after, the firetruck tore out of their building and down the street to put the fire out.

And when I heard the sirens of the fire truck, it sounded very much like the demons voice as it was screaming when leaving the little boy.

It is not unusual for demons to go and destroy something or try to after they are cast out. I have read many books about this subject through the years and I have read many times about weird things happening after devils are cast out.

Demons, Devils, or whatever you want to call them do not like being evicted from what they think is their "home", someone else' s body.

I knew about the fire and the demon because the spirit told me, as the firetrucks were going by the church the spirit told me what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 am

Hi zuni,

Yes fear is a spirit as it 's attack is to cloud your mind so you cannot think clearly and respond in a coherent way. The attack of fear is to keep you from going into your inner being and finding out what is going on. It is the ultimate distraction. The human body does not operate correctly in "fear" mode and that is why the governments use fear so often.

There is of course another "fear" that is inside all of us which is a normal fear as you know. Like don't touch a hot stove, or something like that but that is normal. the fear we are speaking of is from the outside of us trying to influence you in such a way that you make a bad judgment about something because we decided from the point of fear.

If fear ever comes around you, speak to it by name "fear" and say be gone now. And by whatever spiritual authority you carry the fear will respond as it has no other choice.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 am

hi gabe.....what happend to the boy after the entity left him ??? also did you speak with his parents about how long he may have been under attack ????

yes they do try to use fear to control people....and imo frear creates all kind of phisical, and pschycological diseases......it is the opposite of love......

thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 am

Gabriel wrote:

If fear ever comes around you, speak to it by name "fear" and say be gone now. And by whatever spiritual authority you carry the fear will respond as it has no other choice.

thank you Gabriel, i needed to hear this... it gets
kind of scary giving up one way of living for another...
there are lots of "what ifs" to distract me

i will do as you suggest the next time fear creeps in...
i refuse to make decisions in fear and will wait until
i have dealt with it and it has departed
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Zuni,

The boy was real calm and seemed to be within himself. Almost in a meditative state. I asked him how he felt and he said he felt good and he related that the spirit came out of the top of his head, and he felt it when it left, and he heard it as well.

These are good questions you are asking zuni.

some of the other people in the service heard it as well and a few did not hear anything. I did not "see" the demon nor did anybody else. But I felt the presence when it left and I heard it as well.

The parents of the boy were not in attendance at the time as they had something else to do that morning and they let their children off at the church that morning as the parents were friends of the pastors and his wife.

I did relate the incident to the parents later when they came back to pick up their children and they said that sometimes they had thought that something might be wrong with the child as "hatred" seemed to come up with him from time to time.

Well I told them they did not have to worry about that anymore as the child was healed that day of his hatred.

They were well pleased to say the least.

The parents about a week or 10 days later did relate to the pastor that his behavior was indeed changed for the better.

The parents said the boy was like that for 3 or 4 years before the exorcism.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 am

Also the fear question you asked about. Please understand that I can only relate to you what I have learned from a Christian perspective. So my thoughts and my understanding is from that angle only.

Also understand that in the Christian faith when you "dedicate" your self to the faith then you also receive "spiritual authority" that comes from your dedication. If you are dedicated in only a "small way" or are not real serious in your "dedication" then that person may not have the authority to cast out demons, or to speak to fear and make it go away.

I am saying all this to you as I do not personally know you Zuni or what your "spiritual persuasion might be.

If a person does not have the necessary authority to cast out demons, then it is best to stay away from this type of thing as a person can get hurt badly by trying to fight a spirit and not having the proper authority to do so.

I am sure you probably already know these things but I must relate them for perhaps others that may not know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 am

Hey zuni I almost forgot about this part of the story. LOL

The little boy when he spoke to me about hating me did not speak in his own voice. The boy spoke in the demons voice and it sounded like an old mans voice and it had a real gruff manor about it.

And that also helped tip me off that I was dealing with a spirit and not a child.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Hey Gabriel,

Fascinating story. Yes it seems you can tap into frequences of the lower 4th density also known as the astral plane where these entities reside. Was wondering if you astral project also?

Have you experienced shadow people? During one of my brief astral projections I watched them cirlcing my bedroom ceiling and quite often see them in the corner of my eye wizzing past. The majority of the lower 4th entities are of negative nature so your intuition was correct to bannish the centaur away.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi reunite,

Yes I do astral travel on occasion for pleasure, such as going to the moon three times to look around a little. Yes I also see shadow people now and then as well. Since about two years ago I am seeing more and more into other dimensions right where I am living, right in my house.

I will see something moving across the room and it is enough to get my attention and cause me to look up to see what is going on. It looks like a shadow person but I am seeing them longer now, and it seems that they are almost ghost like apparitions transparent like, but the motion gets my attention. Happens on a weekly basis.

When you saw the entities circling your bedroom, did you know why they were doing it?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:35 pm

That's right I now remember from an earlier thread reading about your moon missions.

I bought some cystral stones to turbo start some astral projections that same day - Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Blue Kyanite and Black Kyanite and was warned I may get no sleep.

This was the prescription that came with the stones:

This quartet of stones will prove to be a coveted ally to the Lightworker. This pack grants the attuned protection, good chakra health, and enhanced six-sensory insight. Amethyst is a highly protective stone that enswathes the Lightworker in a protective bubble of light and prevents entity attachments with committed ease. Smoky Quartz also ensures that the attuned remains grounded, hence protected, at all times. Smoky Quartz also transmutes all negative energy while keeping the Lightworker calm and unstressed.

Blue Kyanite ensures that the Lightworker's chakras remain aligned, clear, and balanced. Kyanite has this ability to maintain good chakra health without the intention of the attuned. Black Kyanite functions in the same manner as the blue, but when combined with Blue Kyanite, it keeps one grounded as well. Both Blue and Black Kyanite deflect negative energies which also prohibits entity attachments and energy drain. This synergistic quartet of stones is powerful and will give unprecedented support to the Lightworker for as long as needed.

My mistake was not blessing the stones and bedroom first. Afterwards I received advice to rub sage on the stones, keep them in sunlight for a few hours first or wash them in the sea.

I know they were trying to restrict me from having a full blown astral projection as I snapped back to waking consciousness I was completely drained and exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Your crystals sound very nice reunite. Keep at it you will succeed. About blessing the stones, that is important it would seem. Have fun and good flying, LOL butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Your welcome winehippie. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spiritual attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiritual attacks   spiritual attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spiritual attacks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next