the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Spiritual warfare is a serious subject and the practices of it can be most illuminating as well as physically painful at times. It can also be extremely uplifting of the human spirit and by that exercise will influence your spiritual growth and stimulate your personal spiritual growth by leaps and bounds.

I have a few stories to pass along to any that may be curious as to some of the "highs" and the "lows" that this type of warfare can lead to.

In 1982 I was three years old in my spiritual growth, just a baby so to speak. I had read in the New Testament where Y'shua Messiah went with the apostles to teach them how to do spiritual warfare and cast out devils. This got my attention and so I thought to myself, well if Y'shua went with the Apostles to teach them, then he would also go with me and teach me? ? I knew this had to be true and so it became my reality of my creation from what I had read.

I prayed and meditated on this idea for a while. I went to bed one night and slept for 8 or 9 hours and felt very good when I woke up the next morning. I fixed a cup of coffee and was just finishing this coffee and I had a great heaviness of sleep come over me. I could barely stay awake while trying to wash out my cup.

I knew I had to go to bed and sleep, and it had to be right now. I went to bed, looked at the clock and it said 9:15 AM. As soon as my head hit the pillow i went into a deep sleep. My spirit then lifted up out of my body and flew away towards the West at a very fast speed and right along beside me was Y'shua Messiah. I was on my way to my first lesson in spiritual warfare.

We flew to the state of New Mexico, The Land of Enchantment, according to the state motto. We went to a town in the mountains out there, a rather small town as compared to cities. I was told to stand on the side of the road across the street from a grocery store. The road was running out of town into the mountains and it was a two lane road, very narrow. A green ford pickup turned the corner coming from town and was approaching my location. Y'shua Messiah said for me to stick out my thumb and hitchhike for a ride.

I did as he said and the guy stopped and offered me a ride. The guy was a real big man about 6 foot tall and weighed probably close to 300 pounds. As I got in his truck he started to drive away and right after about 10 or 15 seconds the guys body and head turned right toward me while his hands were still on the wheel driving the truck.

As soon as he turned toward me, Y'shua Messiah said "get him" and it was on. We wrestled for a while with each other and then I commanded the spirit in him to be gone in the name of Y'shua Messiah. The spirit left quickly, and then the man said to me, "will you come to my house with me and pray for my family"? I said of course I will, that is why I came to you.

We drove for a few miles to his log cabin home, a big home and real nice inside. As soon as I walked into the room with the man to meet his wife, his wife started to flip and flop all over the room like a fish out of water. she was bending her body in such a way as she was flopping around it seemed it would hurt her real bad, but it did not at all. I watched her bend her body completely backwards.

Like when you bend over and touch your toes, she was bending backwards as well as frontwards. It was one of the most amazing things I ever saw. Y'shua said to me speak to the woman and command the spirit to come out of her. I did and the spirit did. As we left the room where the wife had been I looked over at her after I cast out the devil, and she was bent in half stiff and laying up against a cabinet of some kind and she was perfectly still, no movement at all.

The man then said lets go to my sons room so you can pray for him. As we walked in Y'shua Messiah said to me take him down and sit on him so he will not hurt you or himself. I did so and wrestled him to the ground. This son was probably 16 or 17 years old red headed and strong, but he went right down and I sit on him with his arms pinned to the floor so he could not hurt me or him.

Y'shua Messiah said to me, ask him his name. I asked the man what was his name and the spirit said back to me "I am greed", so I commanded the spirit of greed to come out of the man and it did so immediately. And as soon as I did this, a woman that lived next door was coming into the back door of this house because I heard her saying are you all alright in there, I have been hearing this terrible noise and I came to check on you? At that very time Y'shua Messiah and me flew away from there and back to my home in Oklahoma where I was living at the time. I came back into my body and woke up and looked at the clock and it said 9:35 AM.

That whole trip took twenty minutes in 3rd dimensional time.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 pm

wow, gabriel

much wonder and respect from me to you....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks winehippie and I appreciate your respect. I feel honored. I also have felt wonder at some of the things that we as humans can achieve, it is awesome the things that we can do. It is also most humbling.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:17 am

There is one thing that concerns me with your approach on this subject.......A fairly serious concern. Why are you saying how you can get these bad spirits out of people and that the messiah is leading you? The dramatic nature of the story does concern me. When you explained about the wife. Yes that sounds like a typical hardcore demonic possession. The story definitely sounds embellished for a specific purpose. Like some need you have. I first read it like it was something that happened in your life but then realized it was a dream/OBE experience. You know why this concerns me the approach of it? Because it reminds me of similar experiences with people that have given me an odd disharmonious feeling with this kind of thing. They approach me as a spiritual authority hanging around and they put their hands together as if they are praying to the heavens and talk about unconditional love and commitment for me to do things and it's almost like being in a play on stage and I don't feel any love from them. Watching them approach and heal peoples aura has been dramatic even. The really use their body language even at places like the dinner table to make a big scene of profoundness. For instance one time there was this person who didn't say anything the entire time with his head down but then suddenly claimed someone had a dagger in their back and if they did not let them heal it, it would become worse and they would die. While my friends are much more lighthearted and don't make any attempt for any particular effect at all. It doesn't seem to me to be in perspective.

It just reminded me of that approach I have come across sometimes. This also sounds like a bit of an advertisement for yourself as it isn't the first time you have mentioned it now. I've always seen it as the job of other people to talk about ones good deeds abilities and talents.

A dream or OBE it puts the entire thing into a different context too. I read over it and I tried to get some advice from it but basically all I could find in terms of an explanation is in the name of Y'shua Messiah I restrained the man and conversed with the spirit, wrestled and then it left. And really that is nothing new to me......there was a descriptive explicit process of how you were asked to cast out these demons and how the demons reacted etc. But this was all part of your OBE experience.

OBEs and dreams have different purposes then waking life. Both psychologically and in experience.

I find this is like something out of Emily rose. You seem to be very interested in excommunicating demons. While Y'shua Messiah has personified into a role also. Which appears to be heavily influenced by your devotion to the New Testament.

The other story about how the spirit seemed to start a fire after it was excommunicated. That was an interesting little insight into something potentially more. But other than that your stories seem to carry a rather undesirable flexibility when it comes to relevance and credibility. Mainly because it seems to me like your trying to make yourself into something spiritually credible as an authority.

It may be a very fascinating journey spiritually for yourself but I can't relate to it here in the physical. I rarely find a need to cast out any demons taking over someone that heavily and without their consent. I probably wouldn't be advanced enough to cast out such a thing if it didn't want to leave and anything that significantly represents a threat that is taking over someone would be difficult for me. As rare as that is....I'm not in any illusion about it to me clearly if something like an emily rose scenario did happen with me I know I probally wouldn't have the experience to deal with it. Some demons are allowed to possess for a reason and I'm not significantly at this level in my evolution sufficiently capable of taking on such responsibility for something so satanic as what you are referencing. And clearly neither are you different. So these stories for that reason do concern me.

There is a pattern with this I find unbalanced....You said that something was in me not long ago and that your light revealed a demon after you were lead to make a particular post that Y'shua told you to post. I know that it's untrue about me I was fine.....but it did demonstrate how your mind can fabricate this experience for whatever reason you may have.

The more enlightenment you earn is what determines your real power and as a result the authority over what demons you can repel.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 am

Dean,

I find that post repugnant. Quite simply I have had a gut full of it. I've seen you laying into people this way before, same tactics, new day, new target.

I am out of here.

A..

Last edited by Anchor on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed some of the ad-hom attack)
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 am

Anchor,

I have seen you try very hard to be diplomatic with people who you don't agree with by hiding and treading on egg shells. You finally realized that approach is useless with me. None of this means you achieved diplomacy. Was my post above heartless? Depends on how you look at the purpose of it. I'm trying to be realistic and not encourage messiah complexes in people. If you're a seeker of truth without (here is the bad word) unnecessary 'ego'. Then there isn't a problem about getting hurt. There is nothing offensive about it. If I didn't respect her I wouldn't be interested. I say it because I do. The purpose of it is not appreciated until later.

Your real thoughts are still there even if you hide them or not it doesn't avoid conflict and you cannot appear to be something else. What you think about me only comes to light clearly when you no longer care for diplomacy and then leave.......The need to express your truth comes out. Which is fine. But make an effort to resolve it.

If you made an effort to resolve your problem earlier without fearing that you would be seen as conflicting. Maybe you wouldn't feel the only solution is to boycott and run away with this conclusion. You did mention one time you brought it up that my posts were intolerable for you....I responded best I could about it so it was clear where I stood. But then you didn't finish because you didn't want to appear as if you were in conflict with me. Like you were above it. This is a shallow thing.....I always try my best to resolve issues.

It's no secret......You have been at war with me on this forum ever since the beginning. Ironic the title of this thread. The end times is a spiritual war for the final outcome for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 am

If my posts cause you such a struggle Dean then I recommend you stop reading them. And as for the rest of your post it is so incoherent I can't even comment.

Whats the matter Dean, does my stories make your craft look weak?

As for the stories being embellished, again you are wrong. It all happened just as I said.

I also have many other stories that I have not posted.

Yes I was led by the spirit to make a post about the file cabinet manifesting and that was the post that showed everyone on this forum just what an ass you really are.

As for your comment about me being at war with you? I do not sweat you Dean, as you are your own worst enemy. The day I start to worry about people such as you then I lose.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:49 am

Gabriel wrote:
that was the post that showed everyone on this forum just what an ass you really are.Whats the matter Dean, does my stories make your craft look weak?

Is this what you think it's all about? It's not a competition.......It's not my craft the knowledge is around before me. You got this all misunderstood about why we are here what we are doing.

cry-blow

My last post was to Anchor I was not addressing you it shows how little attention you are paying. None at all.

I'm sorry it's just I'm never going to feed what is essentially a messiah complex I will not be praising you. That doesn't mean you have to call me an ass. It's not about me or you we are for the most part insignificant. A lot more humility is needed than this. And way more understanding. Together as a community we might have a chance of creating a supportive balanced environment for the wise understanding insightful people to come here to be in contact with. It's not about individual martyrdom. But the undesirable people will fight against me and I won't back down. The more resistance the worse they will get from me. That's the function of a normal healthy entity doing it's collective part to keep the area clean.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:40 am

Dean,

Just like anchor said and wrote about your posts is exactly the way it is.

You are a hostile person and it is your "plan" to destroy this forum and to drive away as many people as you can.

It is very easy to see just what you are about and what you are trying to do. I have seen this behavior every where you go. over at AV it was the same.

As a matter of fact Dean this is the last post of yours that I will address at all. I will ignore you and anything you say.

Do you get paid well for the job you do here and on other forums also??
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am

Did I ever tell you how much I love you and your wisdom, Gabe? kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Everyone

I have edited my post. I do regret some of the words I chose, and I apologize for my polarity loss last night.

I just came back to do that. Now I will have a rest.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Hello Anchor,

I thought your post was right on.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your kind words and the love as well. clapping
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Anchor do you apologize for looking bad with your words, or do you apologize about what you thought about me....And has it changed at all. As there is a big difference what you are sorry about. It's ok if you think half of me is the most destructive personality you ever knew. I'm not against that it's your perspective I'm neutral to it. But if you have a problem it's also your issue to deal with and I can only attempt to help you resolve it.

Gabriel you have me all wrong and so does Linda. I do not get paid for this and I'm not here to destroy the forum. Linda and Gabriel have become people that hate me, which is their choice if they want to be like that. But they definitely have my intentions wrong and beliefs wrong they do not understand it. They flip flop around to different accusations about me very much contradicting themself about it half the time. Instead they want to think they know better without listening. Not just better than me, but better than other people with a closed mind. And I find that disruptive to people who want to progress. People against me have a closed mind that is for certain.

I have being asked to tone it down a bit and I will. But this is how it is.

Gabriel wrote:
I will ignore you and anything you say.
It will be interesting to see if you stick to your word.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

You know Gabe, I think some people have a calling to drive out demons.
I have a dear friend who is very religious and is the most wonderful person you will ever meet. She is sweet, always happy and very respectful.

She told me a few stories that are quite unbelievable, but I trust her 100% because I have known her beautiful spirit for over 15 years.

She used to have prayer meetings at her house and on two occasions, she had to perform exorcisms that took hours.
Once she said the curtains moved, the room became ice cold and they saw a dark shadow leave.

I am going to have lunch with her next week and ask her more about it.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:46 am

Hi Linda,

Yes you are right about driving out demons. Your friend sounds interesting as well. Stories about demons are often quite strange and wild sounding and that is the norm for that kind of calling as your friend has told you.

There are times that it takes a lot of time to cast them out and that too is also true. Some will fight to stay in the person, the reason I got them out so quick in the story I posted is because Y'shua Messiah was personally there with me, otherwise it may have taken a lot longer.

Tell your friend I said hi, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:30 pm

ANOTHER STORY OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE

In 2005 I was sitting in my living room one night reading a book and I noticed Angels started coming through my window. I counted sixteen of them altogether.

I welcomed them to my home by speaking out loud to them and said to them to make themselves comfortable, and asked them if any of them needed anything?

I got no answer out loud but felt that the answer to my question was no. And at the same time I understood that the Angels were going to be in my living room for a while and I should just go to bed for the night.

For several weeks before this night, I had been very active in spiritual warfare and on many occasions during my sleep I would go out and actually fight with spirits of darkness during my sleep time.

I had woken up the next day many times with long scratch marks and teeth prints on my body from being bitten as well as scratched by these evil spirits during the warfare.

Anytime you get scratches or bite marks on your body from evil spirits they manifest on your body like a chemical burn on your flesh. The scratch marks and the teeth prints on my skin looked just like any scratch marks or teeth prints you would get from a person in the flesh could give to you, but the marks were very red in color and swollen a little bit and real sore to the touch for three days before they would go away.

I got tired of getting these bite marks and scratches so one day I prayed and asked that God let me go on a raiding party with the Angels to fight against these evil spirits and the Angels showing up on this night was an answer to my prayer to go with the Angels to fight.

During the night we took off and I left my body behind and was flying with the Angels to a certain location to engage the enemy spirits. When we got there a struggle ensued that was hand to hand combat, no weapons but our hands and feet. I took on an evil spirit and fought with him for what seemed to be 15 minutes or so and all the Angels were also engaged with an evil spirit as well. I kicked this spirit I was fighting several times and punched him as well just as in a street fight.

We beat them and the evil spirits gave up and asked for mercy. At that time we all left the place at the same time and no words were ever spoke during the whole time. The reason I knew they asked for mercy was because I knew by telepathy they wanted us to stop., and the fight was over.

I was a lot more sensitive while out of my body and telepathy was easy. we flew back to my home and the Angels left after I went back into my body.

I told them thanks for letting me go with them before they left.

The next morning I had scratches in five different places and teeth marks on my face where an evil spirit bite me on my face as we fought. I also had a broken ankle on my right foot and it was swollen and it took two weeks for it to become healed enough that I could walk on it normally.

I had to use a walking cane to get around during this time.

During this whole thing, I never once saw an Angel or an evil spirit like I can look at a person and see them with my eyes. It was as though they were in another dimension but I was not allowed to see them for what reason I still have no idea.

I prayed and meditated the next day trying to find out more about this raiding party and could only find out that the number 17 means "divinely appointed" and that was why there were 16 Angels and me made 17.

Since then I have also broken my other foot during a similar thing about a year ago.

So sometimes the spiritual warfare is also very painful and real in the third dimension as well as in other dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 am

I say this out of honest concern for all of us including Gabriel if he knows what's good for him.....We are not stupid anymore.....We aren't.

These stories are getting more glamorous and it's looking like sensationalism. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. This is over the top......

Has anyone here ever woken up with scratches, a broken ankle and teeth marks and had to use a walking stick? Or on call had 16 angels fly through their window at night when they were divinely appointed as the 17th for a victorious battle?
That's not my typical experience when I go to sleep and wake up is it yours? Are we not good enough divine enough than Gabriel.....Who has angels appearing in his house. Excommunicates demons. And heals people's broken bones with his thoughts and connection to the divine.
See where this is going.....The capital letters. The easy way to the amazing. The capturing of the attention on the subjects. The god speaking to him. The no study required it's all taken care of path. The holy of hollies. Are we witnessing a victim of mind control in some way? Is there something more to this than meets the eye? The more unbelievable the story, the more likely we are to believe it perhaps.

Gabriel.......please reflect with some humility, some priority. Responsibility and perspective. Snap yourself out of it.

Didn't you know that blind faith has been the most perfect tool for murder in the past? They are not effected by tears, nor do they feel others pain. Blind faith......The perfect tool for control.

Tell me what effects does this have on us? These kind of claims require physical evidence man. Where is the practical solutions for people? The teaching? What is the message......This to me is a diversion....No matter who you think you are or what you believe. It's nothing personal it's just how you say it. I am shocked you expect people to believe this with your word alone. There must be something wrong some mistake for this is not an ordinary claim.

You don't need this. To isolate yourself by exultation. It will be the opposite of what you are after. Those that hear truth will not go down that path. They are kind. Humble. Think not of themself. Feel the emotion of love. Care about the rest of us. Live for others. What if angels were right before you on this forum?.....is this what you would say? Is this how you would help? Is there something seriously missing? What good is it battling 'out there' somewhere.....When you have so many people here on earth right in front of you that need your urgent assistance and real support. We just do. Let others boast about our victories. Is this a failed attempt we are observing?

I'm not having a go.....Share all your experiences if it's genuine it's genuine......But to me this is something different, this kind of thing it's the land of dreamy fairy tales not something that adds up. Think about why this does not add up. Not something responsible and grown up that should be integrated with reality on this forum....If you can do better do better.

Now do you understand?........Or is there an elephant in the room?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

I was laying in my bed one morning after just waking up. I noticed my guardian angel standing just inside the wall of my bedroom. He stood at least seven foot tall and looked like a weightlifter as he was real muscular and was just standing there watching over me.

At about this same time an evil spirit stuck the top part of his body right through the side of my house, where its head and shoulders were sticking through on the inside of my bedroom about three feet from my bed.

This evil spirit turned his head toward me and said, I am going to give you multiple sclerosis and after he said this I told him to leave in the name of "Y'shua Messiah" and the spirit left immediately.

Right after he left, I felt a wave of power coming in through the bottom of my feet and moving up my body towards the top of my head, and the feeling with it was very evil and it was the multiple sclerosis coming into my body.

Right then the Angel protecting me spoke to me through telepathy and told me to start "laughing". So i did and as I started laughing the evil wave of power going up through my body stopped and starting going back out just as it came into me until it left completely.

Protected once again by the spirit of the one true Most High God.

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIRITUAL WARFARE   SPIRITUAL WARFARE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Page 1 of 1