the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?   WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am

I was talking to wine hippy the other day and the peace of mind thing came up? I have no corner on the knowledge of peace of mind, but I can explain what I think it has shown me it is from a personal perspective, as I think I do possess it at least for me.

I have great confidence that I am a child of God, just like all others are created by GOD MOST HIGH as well and are children of God even if personally you do not believe in GOD MOST HIGH, the scriptures are clear that God made all people for his pleasure. It also says that all souls belong to GOD MOST HIGH.

So that knowledge of me actually having eternal life already given to me, makes me peaceful about all things concerning my personal life.

I do not worry about anything at all. I hardly ever get mad, because I can control that emotion as well.

I look forward to everyday, because each day is always different, and it is another opportunity to perhaps watch God do cool things as I go thru the day.

I am not concerned about my Health although I am not in perfect health, I do not worry about it at all, like I used to before I was a Christian.

I know that I am loved by GOD MOST HIGH, and that is a wonderful feeling in itself, and never had that BC. (Before Christ)

My heart has been softened, and I love all people now, but before BC I had hatreds to others, and also hated myself, but not any more, a major change in anyone's life.

I know GOD MOST HIGH will use me as he sees fit, and this brings peace to me, with patience which I never had before.

So this would be my best description of peace of mind as far as I am concerned for me.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?   WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

My conversation with hippy about peace of mind brought me to post these passages from scripture about the peace of mind subject.

The Bible says it better than I can. These things listed below are actual manifestations that Christian people can walk in and live in on a permanent basis. These are the things that you grow into as a child of GOD MOST HIGH, if you continue your relationship with our Father.

It has taken me 34 years, but I can truly say that the things listed below are manifested in my life everyday.

When we partake of the divine nature, this is what happens to us.

2nd PETER chapter 1 shows just how cool your understanding of divine nature becomes.

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

My words here. The word charity here is Love.

2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

2Pe 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

2Pe 1:14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

2Pe 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

2Pe 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

All of this is awesome in a persons life and makes the human complete, to know,understand, and partake of the divine nature, and it lasts Forever.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?   WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:00 am

i think you can answer this question with a song......

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?   WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

I like your post Mic, and the song.....happy music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?   WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS PEACE OF MIND?
Page 1 of 1