the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stargate in ones mind?

Go down 
+3
Reunite
Gabriel
New World Orphan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

A stargate in ones mind? Empty
PostSubject: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 pm

After the meditation or dimensional confrontation I had last night. I have come too the conclusion that we do indeed have some sort of stargate in our mind. Most would argue it is the pineal gland that allows this window to open. Anyway, I thought Astral Projection was just about leaving ones body and its right next too you. Stargate Astral Projection never came too mind. Does anyone have any links to a story about this particular Astral Projection, Stargates. Meaning traveling to another dimension or point of space entirely, or maybe that is what a lot of people have experienced. I probably havent looked into enough.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 am

Hello New world Orphan,

Your thoughts of a star gate in our mind may be a good one. I too have suspected this through the observation of dreams and other phenomenon that takes place up in the Grey matter.

It does seem that there is a great doorway to all other dimensions/densities in our minds.

As you pointed out it may well be the pineal gland, but I am not familiar with any sites that can help, but I am sure they are out there somewhere.

Can you relate some of the information about your confrontation last night, it may quicken others on their thoughts about this?

Interesting subject nevertheless. butterfly
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Here is the Short Version: Basically I was in a deep meditation and I was getting very powerful vivid visuals of beings not from this planet and in an environment that was definitely not of this world.

(I did have to filter certain things or a being out first in order to get to this state though, which is a whole other topic within itself. If I did have too describe the first entity though, I would label it the Sandman, which one would derive from dream mythology.)

Anyway after that, I was able to go to this Gateway or Doorway by expressing certain internal emotions and thoughts, which I was able to harness into a certain energy and shoot

this in a spiral motion outward, through my third eye. Which opened up some crazy gateway. After this door opened, a different type of energy surged through my body and then it

became stable and started to build up its intensity, throughout my entire body. Then the checkered board effect appeared. Certain black and white light energies started pulsating in

flashs through my mind and I got this feeling that I was about to take off through this door. Also during this experience other beings and a person showed up as well.

Which again is a WHOLE other story within itself.

Thats the short version. Now the reason I use the term Stargate. Is due to this gateway type of situation and the checkered board effect. I remember watching these videos about star

gates and hidden symbolism certain higher ups use , like the checker board or chess board, to represent them. The only thing was these videos never really described why this was but having

this experience I kind of get why one would use the chess board to represent the process of traveling through a stargate. Another thing was when this gateway opened up, it was in front

of me so to speak, I could see through it and THEY could see me, but there was no direct interaction. Also the visible environments as well as beings did change, almost as if one were

changing the channel. Yet more vivid and fluid. It was actually like something you would see in a corny wizard movie where the witch stews something in a pot and then a portal opens up,

you get to see the otherside but you dont get to go there. Do you kind of get what im saying.
But then when the checker board effect comes into play the vision goes away and you get

this feeling just like, I hate to use movie analogies, but just like in star wars or star treck when they jump through hyperspace. The only thing is and why it is still only a theory.

I backed out. lol. So this could all just be in my head. The only thing is, honestly, it wasn't and I was wide awake while all of this was happening, but my eyes were closed. One cool

thing after this experience was over I did have a gained knowledge of certain things I have never thought about, and also some other trippy stuff happened in the middle of this as well.

There were multiple factors in why I backed out as well, bc any other time I would have been gone! in fact I told my self that "lets do this" and then some other stuff happened.
Sorry I'm rambling
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Nw Orphan here are some video's I've posted you might find interesting
https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/video-s-f24/the-pineal-gland-is-a-stargate-t239.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:25 pm

N. W. Orphan,

That is a good story and rather easy for me to believe. Very trippy stuff indeed.

Sounds like you are experiencing the 4th dimension/density at least and perhaps higher ones as well.

I suppose it could be the astral planes of the 3rd dimension/density as well, but whatever the answer it is most interesting, and thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:55 am

Just to fill in the blanks a little bit. The whole sandman scenario was actually a trip. While I was getting into my meditative state. My mind was kind of unfocused and I was envisioning things that dealt with the material. Now when I noticed this and refocused, this weird being became

apparent. And I had an intuitive feeling that this being was related to the old mythology of
the sandman. I cant really explain why. Now when I recognized this in my thoughts and through my emotions I was able to shut it out and push it aside. As for the WHOLE other

story, it actually was really corny yet really cool. I conveyed my emotionl state, by thanking the universe for everything and repeadtly said that I love god/universe and all that, from the heart though. Which struck up certain emotions , which lead to the energy build ups. I concluded

that when one speaks from his or her soul with no filter while in a meditated state. One can strike up certain energies. BUT let me give some advice on that. Make sure you establish it through a positive state of emotion, if that makes any sense, do not say it in a pity or submissive type of way. I can explain that better if you would like. Anyway , no joke, in the

middle of the dimensional confrontation. Jesus came out of a rip in the gateway, or a hole and sent two images at me. Now I dont think that Jesus ever looked like the hippie type guy he is always portrayed as, but I do believe that the global conscience can create a situation

like this. Meaning this common portrayal has been embeded into certain peoples mind. Thus if a positive being was trying to communicate with certain peoples this being would use a common picture of a positive being. It reminds me of the story of Muhammad when the

Angel Gabriel told him that he could not show his true self because it might confuse or scare Muhammad. He basically would judge a book by its cover. or like at the end of the film "Contact", when she meets the alien ,but he shows up as her father. This gets rid of the Distracting factor, which makes sense. There are more blanks too this story which I might fill in later.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

HI New world orphan,

That is informative about your description about the way Jesus looked.

I too saw him while meditating and he looked very much like all the pictures that I have ever seen of him.

Also your information on meditating using singing for praising God, the universe, is awesome. I have been using this technique of singing praises to God for over twenty years and when you talk about the energy building up when doing this you are so right.

I have learned to sing as well as pray in my prayer language along with a time of silence included during my meditative sessions and have found them to be "most fruitful" for opening up spiritual doors.

Great post New world orphan. peace
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Thank you, Gabriel, I really appreciate that comment. I didnt know if I was going to post it either. I just wish I could translate the imagery that was thrown at me. I will do my best to describe it. There were two images. One I would have too describe as a scientific tablet. It

looked like a cross between old hieroglyphic symbology yet it had a futuristic style. Imagine an overview or birds eye view of a school bus. It is yellow and metallic. Now size it down to a tablet size form/shape kind of like the ten commendent stones or something like that. Ok

now put that image aside. Picture an award board with a bunch of peoples names on it. They are all writtne on name tag type things right. Does that make any sense? lol. Turn those little name tag type things into metal tags. Now put them together with the school bus tablet thing.

The metal tags cover the entire tablet except there is a yellow outline. Each metal name tag thing had some weird symbols written on them. Which I couldnt make out, due to the next image coming right after it. It was similiar in shape and futuristic hieroglyphic style except it

was a triangle and I dont believe it had an symbols written on it. I know this probably is not a great description. But it was some very vivid imagery or symbolgy. I believe it had to do with protection. Or something along those lines. An immediate crash course in how to jump

dimensions. Cause he just should up in the middle of this maddness threw these images in my mind and then instantly disappeared. lol. They did bring me comfort and some weird knowledge or better yet a new philosophy.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm

So can anyone here Astral Project? And if so can you pick the place you want to go to?
Back to top Go down
izzy

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm

nogroz wrote:
So can anyone here Astral Project? And if so can you pick the place you want to go to?

i wake in dreams and feel my self sinking and then i fly through a tunnel and 'out' usually in the sky .. i am wide awake .. no i cant control where i am going ..
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm

izzy wrote:
no i cant control where i am going ..

Sucks huh? I can't find ANYONE who can pick a destination... not anyone who is telling the truth anyway
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Yes it does suck that no one really knows where they are going, except for maybe our souls. BTW you have to have one first Nogroz. One wonders with some people though, they think too much and think with their logical minds way too much.

Let go of your tight grip and try to start flowing with the rest of us. Mmmmmh, too hard a request?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 pm

I found a interesting quote describing the whole jesus vision, which rings very true to me.

" This might be an indication that these beings of consciousness do not have a physical form, but just a signature vibration. The vibration becomes interpreted and shaped according to the beliefs of the person who is witnessing it."- Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

This makes sense to me. Interesting thread NWO.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 am

I have been able to go to a chosen target on three occasions only in the last 30 years. I went to the Moon three times. But I cannot do it at will, and I find this frustrating as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 am

New World Orphan wrote:
I found a interesting quote describing the whole jesus vision, which rings very true to me.

" This might be an indication that these beings of consciousness do not have a physical form, but just a signature vibration. The vibration becomes interpreted and shaped according to the beliefs of the person who is witnessing it."- Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton

I think your information is good and correct as far as I know. The higher density beings can manifest as they wish, or stay invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stargate in ones mind?   A stargate in ones mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stargate in ones mind?
Page 1 of 1