the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEACE BE UNTO YOU

Go down 
+10
Anchor
pilgrim
Reunite
micjer
sky otter
Lightning222
WineHippie
Biggles
LongHunter
Gabriel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:50 pm

The fact that we win is already written. The NWO do lose as it is written. And the numbers to win the fight is written.

In the book of Revelation lots of people know about the number 144,000 as that number is plainly spoken. There are other numbers that are not so plainly spoken but are just as significant as the number 144,000.

In the Old Testament, the book of 1st kings there is a very important number written down but is secret.

In the book of 1st Kings 7:26 there is written the building of the House Of The Pharaohs Daughter in all its details right down to the measurements for everything. In this house there is a bath numbered at 2000 baths.

Solomon is the builder of this and it is said he is the wisest man in the world. People from all over the world came for an audience with him as his wisdom gave him great favor.

So far we have 2000 plus 144,000 = 146,000

Now to the book of 1st Kings again chapter 19 verse 18 where it says God has kept back 7000 that will not bow down to Baal. Baal is a type of Satan/Lucifer, and 7,000 in reserve.

Also in the book of John 21:11 it says there that the Lord Y'shua Messiah told them to throw their nets on the right side of the boat to catch the fish. They did and they caught 153 fish in one throw.

So we have 144,000

This comes out to 153,000 the same root number that Y'shua told the Apostles on how to catch the fish and when they got them in they counted 153 fish which means the secret number for changing the world is 153,000 people all on the same page by the Spirit of God all at the right moment.

There will be plenty of others that will also be on the same page as the 153,000, but the 153,000 are what is called God's Elect. They were elected for this specific job at this time. It does not make them better, just different than most.

So we can be at peace.

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 am

When you speak of god, are you talking about the Semitc monotheistic deity which originated from the middle east ?

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 am

That's alright Gabriel, you don't have reply to me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 am

No I am not talking about the God you referenced above. The God I subscribe to has no beginning and no end. he is from eternity not the Middle East.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

LongHunter wrote:

Why do you think I will not answer you? Are you in a hurry? I just saw your post a few minutes ago Longhunter and I answered as soon as I could.

Oh, by the way, welcome back, glad to see you are posting again. That is a surprise. And another surprise is that the last time you posted here you had some smart ass remark to me and then you left. I answered you then as well, but you failed to respond to my question to you Long hunter?

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 am

Gabriel wrote:
No I am not talking about the God you referenced above. The God I subscribe to has no beginning and no end. he is from eternity not the Middle East.

"he" ?

Giving such a wide ranging deity a gender bespeaks of limitations
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:38 am

Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:

Why do you think I will not answer you? Are you in a hurry? I just saw your post a few minutes ago Longhunter and I answered as soon as I could.

Oh, by the way, welcome back, glad to see you are posting again. That is a surprise. And another surprise is that the last time you posted here you had some smart ass remark to me and then you left. I answered you then as well, but you failed to respond to my question to you Long hunter?

Oh don't fret Gabriel, I don't frequent cult-like forums anymore. Not planning to stay.Now I tell my stories where they are appreciated by 'real people'.

And sure I had a smart ass remark for another of the same. You folk wanted me gone, so I obliged.

But hey, I came with friendly spirits this morning. Sorry didn't mean to jump on your pulpit. As an Animist I am always amazed at the 'one male god' stuff.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 am

God is a HE to me. If not to you then allow me mine? And if not we can argue? it is up to you.
I don't tell you that you are limited LH, so why do you desire so much to attack me for my personal thoughts about God.

Are you being a smart ass again? or just trying to fight.

For your information I saw God as a HE face to face, that is why I say he. I hope you understand Oh and by the way LH, I am glad to see you are asking questions about religion, I am not sure if I will be able to help you much because I am not very good at religion.

A word of wisdom. Don't regard peace as weak.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

LongHunter wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:

Oh don't fret Gabriel, I don't frequent cult-like forums anymore. Not planning to stay.Now I tell my stories where they are appreciated by 'real people'.

And sure I had a smart ass remark for another of the same. You folk wanted me gone, so I obliged.

But hey, I came with friendly spirits this morning. Sorry didn't mean to jump on your pulpit. As an Animist I am always amazed at the 'one male god' stuff.

Long hunter you are as full of shit as your stories are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah you are real friendly OK, your second post to me says "I don't have to answer you", No shit dude I don't have to answer you. But at least I did answer you. Something you never didi the last time you were here after you attacked me and split.

Your act is getting old.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 am

Gabriel wrote:
Yeah you are real friendly OK, your second post to me says "I don't have to answer you", No shit dude I don't have to answer you. But at least I did answer you. Something you never didi the last time you were here after you attacked me and split.

Your act is getting old.

Such kind words, for one who preaches peace, love and forgiveness. I know what you are about.

But do go on with your symbolic act of personally running me off, I'm sure the others will be here later to cheer you on.

Act ? Pah ! How many of you here can honestly say that you're not someone else's sock puppets to create the illusion of numbers ? I'm well aware how things work now. Any forum that makes it a point to state that they are sock-puppet free, usually is not.

I've spoken to another ex-member who told me all about the little puppet show here.

Anyway big chief, I'll go now and you can pretend you chased me away. Let's see - "Oh Gabriel, you are so mighty,,, I must flee from you,, but swift" LOL!

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:13 am

Get that last word in Gabby, I know how important that is to you. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am

LongHunter wrote:
When you speak of god, are you talking about the Semitc monotheistic deity which originated from the middle east ?

Why do you concern yourself so much with the God I choose to worship? Why the fixation on that Long Hunter? I do not ask you questions like that? I never asked you "WHO DO YOU WORSHIP"?

Your agenda is obvious. You have been brainwashed by the system that anyone that believes that GOD stuff is religious and so you place anyone that talks God into the "types of the organized church people" You want to talk of limitations L H ? That is closed minded the way you speak.

Oh and by the way it is also very obvious that the God you worship is your ego.

Your remarks about this being a cult also says that you are seeking personal glory for your stories and you are seeking as you said "REAL PEOPLE".

So people that are real are the ones that praise you for your stories? I see it is clear by your words you are seeking the EGO L H.

You also got praises here about your stories way back when you were still here, so your statement about the people here wanting you gone is also not right. I also bragged about your stories, so your ego is amazing and seeking revenge on us/me.

You said you are an Animist and that is a good thing as I see it, as I am as well, and then you turn right around and attack me again about the God I choose to worship being a HE? Again why the strong fixation on what God I choose to worship?

Hey Long Hunter, you ego is awesome and it is driving you down bad Karma boulevard so I am going to set aside a little time to pray for you specifically that you lose the ego centrism you have obviously shown here.

Thanks for revealing what is going on with you at this time, we/I will intercede on your behalf as my Spiritual teaching has taught me to pray for those that hate you.

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Long Hunter, and don't forget there are people here that love you.

Say hi to Dean for me L H.

That is my last word to you L H.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 am

Let's see, you bragged about stories that were as full as shit as the person who told them?

Now you are making scant sense Gabby.

Dean ? Now you're assuming things that are not true.

Oh don't waste your distorted sense of prayer on people you call - Full of Shit. So spare me your own crap, OK.

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 am

Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:

Long hunter you are as full of shit as your stories are.

Really not the kind of stories one would brag upon, wouldn't you say ? LOL!

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 am

and you speak to me about ego
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 am

You are full of shit or you would not come back here with your ego so exposed? Even though you are full of shit, I can still pray for you L H, even if you don't want me to.

Yes I bragged about your stories and you know I did. Your ego is running rampant L H and it is obvious you are doing nothing but asking for help with your ego.

You spoke lie after lie about the people on this forum and you called us a cult? This is the first time I have been accused of being a cult. And I am proud to have that coming from you, I will wear that badge with pride.

By the way L H, look up the word cult, you will find it is not a bad term, but there again you are trying to attack not trying to make sense because your ego won't let you make sense.

How does it feel to be out of control?

And I do not care what former member you spoke to, that to has no effect in anything you have said.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 am

Gabriel wrote:
You are full of shit or you would not come back here with your ego so exposed? Even though you are full of shit, I can still pray for you L H, even if you don't want me to.

Yes I bragged about your stories and you know I did. Your ego is running rampant L H and it is obvious you are doing nothing but asking for help with your ego.

You spoke lie after lie about the people on this forum and you called us a cult? This is the first time I have been accused of being a cult. And I am proud to have that coming from you, I will wear that badge with pride.

By the way L H, look up the word cult, you will find it is not a bad term, but there again you are trying to attack not trying to make sense because your ego won't let you make sense.

How does it feel to be out of control?

And I do not care what former member you spoke to, that to has no effect in anything you have said.

It feels great to be out of control, Gabby, especially from what's controlling you. It didn't feel great to have a serious topic marred by transgender monkeys like your cult leader did to me, back when I was trying to get along with everyone here. As I remember correctly I had started a Cryptozoology thread. From that point on, I knew where my standing was here.

Anyway I've found some of the biggest bullshitters to be preachers, so do continue with your sermon.By the time the socks get here I'll be long gone.

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 am

"Dear lord, let us pray for the people we call full of shit"
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 am

A preacher??? That is funny. I have never been a preacher. You are one uninformed person L H and your shallow attacks are for all to see.

At least I have learned to check my ego at the door L H, something you still have not accomplished. And as far as control goes, the God I serve delegates control to me, for however I choose to use it.

I am really impressed on your new found fixation on what God I am in cahoots with? I never asked you about your personal choice of God, so I will ask you again, why do you care which God I choose?

According to my beliefs L H since you are so taken by my beliefs says that you personally are God Long Hunter in the flesh.

You are God. egotistical as hell, but you are God.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:26 am

Dear Lord let us pray for people full of shit....LOL that is absolutely right. Why would you pray for someone that does not need it?

If you mistake peace for weakness you are ignorant and if you think saying someone is full of shit is somehow not a religious thing, you are full of shit.

And if you think you will come here and attack me without a response, then again you are full of shit.

Do you get it now?
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 am

Gabriel wrote:
A preacher??? That is funny. I have never been a preacher. You are one uninformed person L H and your shallow attacks are for all to see.

At least I have learned to check my ego at the door L H, something you still have not accomplished. And as far as control goes, the God I serve delegates control to me, for however I choose to use it.

I am really impressed on your new found fixation on what God I am in cahoots with? I never asked you about your personal choice of God, so I will ask you again, why do you care which God I choose?

According to my beliefs L H since you are so taken by my beliefs says that you personally are God Long Hunter in the flesh.

You are God. egotistical as hell, but you are God.

LOL !

Now you are just making crazy, because you've been aced.

And I really don't care what god you worship, you're really not all that important to me. I think I told you that once on one of the Godlike Production spin-offs you freaks frequent under a multitude of names and guises.

That Ex-Member told me all about that. Don't any of you guys have real jobs or does the Chinese or Rupert Murdoch pay you all for playing mind games on the computer all day and night ?

Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

Gabriel wrote:
Dear Lord let us pray for people full of shit....LOL that is absolutely right. Why would you pray for someone that does not need it?

If you mistake peace for weakness you are ignorant and if you think saying someone is full of shit is somehow not a religious thing, you are full of shit.

And if you think you will come here and attack me without a response, then again you are full of shit.

Do you get it now?

So I'm full of shit, now go brag on me.

Attack you ?

OK, whatever you say, can't argue with someone who thought he or she saw a god that was of male gender, along with anyother pink elephants.

But hey Gabriel, I know me being here gives you purpose, so with my passing, you'll have none and just go on blathering to yourself.

So long Gabby.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 am

Bye. thread hijacked by ego
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 am

I am a member of PA2 as I was the original. I am not on any other forum LH, just not on them.

I am upset about being called a freak, a sock puppet and other stuff, that not fair.

You dont know anything about what life I have lived. I have worked most of my life as well as bringing up children. crying

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PEACE BE UNTO YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEACE BE UNTO YOU   PEACE BE UNTO YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEACE BE UNTO YOU
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next