the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An instant way to still the mind

Go down 
+2
sky otter
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

An instant way to still the mind  Empty
PostSubject: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 am

cheers

E X C E L L E N T

Thanks Mic
i had to see who this was and found he has lots of stuff
interestingly this series was oct 9 2008..lol
his name is Dr. Joe Marshalla
http://www.drjoesvideo.com/

toast
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:55 am

Yes he has some very good information.

I watched the one on mind control and it was very good. I got a little turned off near the end when it seemed more like an infomercial, selling his goods and books. Oh well, the message was still good.

I particularily liked his discussion on getting caught up in negativity, including NWO 9-11, Builderbergs etc. He said that as bad as they are, that without their negativity, it would be very difficult for us to find the positives in life.

He said it is important to stay balanced, too much positivity is not good either.

Anyways here is the link, he says it better than I.

parts 5 and 6 are the best imo

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks Mic. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
whispergently

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 pm

No need to watch any of this, in psychology I learned about the EGO and the ID, the ID being the bad side and the EGO well you guessed it right the bad side of a person, the little imp on the shoulder that says to you, do this, do that, do wrong and your right side debates the issue and your conscience is your guide to feeling, so trust your instinctive feelings and start sending that EGO to the curb.

How it's done, you work constantly with yourself eyes closed and in meditation you silence the EGO, by telling him to shut up, I don't want to hear inner voices anymore and inner calm will come.

You can use soft gently music, such as rainfall to guide your thoughts into submission, nothing wrong with the word but if you don't want to chatter with yourself constantly its the best way to do it. take your hand put it on top of your head, right at the middle, now since the middle is the control of the right and left, we slowly start moving our hand down to the left side and eyes always closed you tell your mind to be quiet, I'm tired of hearing inner voices. and if you work about 15 minutes a day, you'll get it within a week, my grand-daughter is always wanting to do this and do that, has a hard time concentrating on a specific chore so when she gets tired, her jitterness gets worse and then I say come here lets work on those voice, I see her eyes flutter, indicating she's not in a meditative state her mind is active, then we slowly see the eyelids become still means she managed to still her inner voice, most often she falls asleep

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:23 am

whispergently wrote:
No need to watch any of this, in psychology I learned about the EGO and the ID, the ID being the bad side and the EGO well you guessed it right the bad side of a person, the little imp on the shoulder that says to you, do this, do that, do wrong and your right side debates the issue and your conscience is your guide to feeling, so trust your instinctive feelings and start sending that EGO to the curb.

How it's done, you work constantly with yourself eyes closed and in meditation you silence the EGO, by telling him to shut up, I don't want to hear inner voices anymore and inner calm will come.

You can use soft gently music, such as rainfall to guide your thoughts into submission, nothing wrong with the word but if you don't want to chatter with yourself constantly its the best way to do it. take your hand put it on top of your head, right at the middle, now since the middle is the control of the right and left, we slowly start moving our hand down to the left side and eyes always closed you tell your mind to be quiet, I'm tired of hearing inner voices. and if you work about 15 minutes a day, you'll get it within a week, my grand-daughter is always wanting to do this and do that, has a hard time concentrating on a specific chore so when she gets tired, her jitterness gets worse and then I say come here lets work on those voice, I see her eyes flutter, indicating she's not in a meditative state her mind is active, then we slowly see the eyelids become still means she managed to still her inner voice, most often she falls asleep

WhisperGently thanks for adding that technique in quietening the mind. I've been meaning to reply ya post on this topic since you made it... rainbow heart

The latest intrusion I experienced, which is an old trick from the dark side is my right hand being cut off. Funny how that image pops up since I've resumed training in the internal. Actually I'm working on running meditation... sunny

wave flower child
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 am

Soma,

For what it is worth the right side is always representative of your future Spiritual strenght and the left side is always your past weakness of the flesh.

I am not surprised that you were seeing the right hand cut off. That is you future power the image is tring to keep you from attaining.

Sounds like you are on the right track because you are being attacked to keep you from progressing.

Keep up the good work Soma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An instant way to still the mind    An instant way to still the mind  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An instant way to still the mind
Page 1 of 1