the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Wynn Miller

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

This guy is so fascinating he gives a new word for fascinating. Bet you cant guess his age.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 pm

I started listening, and thought...."this guy is making this up".

Then I did some digging. Looks like he is for real! Ya sure doesn't look his age Bigsy!!! wow
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I did start watching him on Kerry's camelot video interviews, but she was doing it by skype and there was just way too much interference and mucking around. I would have liked for her to do an interview with him face to face. Kerry's skype video I think is over two hours long.

So I just put his name up on youtube and got the one above. Very intriguing indeed.

BTW love your beautiful colourful bird sitting on that lovely branch Mic. Real nice. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 am

Funny it looks like Edward likes him too!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 am

Just finished watching the video....

The guy has a lot of known information, such as the World Trade Center info, I have heard all that before so I think all that is right on...

The part that concerns me is his saying straight out that every once in a while he has to step in and "save the world", and if you noticed when he said it many people in the audience laughed at him like he was joking, but I watched his face as he said that, and he did not think it was a joke, he actually believes it as far as I can tell through facial observation along with body language.

He thinks he is saving the world according to the languages I noticed, as well as voice inflection he used while saying this?

My radar goes up when listening to this guy as anyone that is arrogant as he comes across to be, will personally have a meeting with karma/the law of nature/the law of God about what happens to anyone that is arrogant and considers himself to be SOMETHING SPECIAL will fall, and that law cannot be broken without the judgment that follows naturally from nature.

Is is written in the scriptures, that pride goes before the fall, and this law cannot be changed by mankind or the guy on the video, so he has a fall coming his way,

Unless I have read him completely wrong, which I don't think I have, then he is headed for a personal fall from his high tower.

If he does not fall from his high tower and lofty thinking of himself, then I really will zone in on this guy and watch and listen to every thing he is saying, because if he does not fall, then it is ordained by GOD MOST HIGH that he do these things so that those that can be deceived will be deceived by this guys words.

The Bible says that in the last generation, the fig tree generation, God will send a strong delusion among the people of the earth so that those that want to believe a lie, God will actually help them by sending a strong delusion to them.

I will post the scripture in a few minutes.

So this guy could be a type of the strong delusion being sent to humans by God himself in order to trap people that do not know Gods word about the end times we are now in.

God says if you don't want to read the letter I sent to you, then he will give you a great opportunity to fall into deception because of Biblical lack of knowledge. The scriptures also say that God's children are also destroyed by lack of knowledge, from not reading the letter he sent to us.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am

Here are the scriptures that say God will send a strong delusion among men that do not know his word.

2Th 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 am

He did come off arrogant, but then he shares a birthday with my ex-husband, 17th September, so it must be a trait among that lot Gabe.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 am

I am not so sure about this guy Bigsy when you dig a little deeper.

He says the B-52 bomber crashed in Greenland in 1947 by entering the dampening field.

Well B-52 bombers didn't fly (exist) until the 1950's!

He said they sent in rescue planes (more b-52 bombers). They are not really what I would consider rescue type planes.

The Ufo he speaks of is just an anomoly on Google earth in my opinion. When they piece together satelite photos to make google earth they are photos taken on different days. I feel that brown "ufo" is just discolorization taken on one particular day.

He says the ice cap is non existant over the north pole. Try telling that to the Inuit up there! It is minus 52 up there this morning!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 am

Do you know who this guy reminds me of??

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:27 am

when i first listened to d w miller, i thought "wow", he is onto something, with
the language/usage/multi-definitions/spells etc

then i listened some more and thought "huh"?

i mean, i am not stupid, but even though i tried, i cannot understand
most of what he puts forth ... does that mean it is not true?
absolutely not ... but what good is communication if you cannot explain
something that a mature person of above-intelligence can grasp?

plus ...
and here i go AGAIN ...
anyone who is charging megabucks to listen to what they have to say
is immediately suspect ... knowledge should be shared for free, especially
if it is SO IMPORTANT to the survival of our humanity, our human race

and so, as i worked my way through articles and vids of d w miller, it
started sounding more and more like gibberish even though it sounded
"interesting"

i think sometimes i (we) tend to give too much credit to people who sound
like they know something we do not, especially if they are using language
which is difficult to decipher without their help ... this is how we have developed
the notion that "professionals" are smarter than us; experts possessing
some information that we need, and only they have it ... and only they have
the language with which to go decipher aspects of life ... so we come to
depend on them

so i say pfff-0020 to miller
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 am

Very coherent thoughts hippy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Wynn Miller Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Wynn Miller   David Wynn Miller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Wynn Miller
Page 1 of 1