the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO   R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

"To get a better idea of what's really happening behind the scenes, take a look at Freddie Mac whose recently appointed 41 year old Chief Financial Officer David Kellermann "commited suicide". Russian intelligence sources, however, point to a more credible cause of death linked to the fact that Kellermann appeared to have discovered that Freddie Mac had syphoned over 50 billion dollars to Zionist and Israeli interests and organizations, and he was about to become a whistleblower going public with that explosive information... Bear in mind that when Freddie Mac collapsed late last year, one if its directors was Rahm Emanuel, today president Obama's dual-citizenship (Israeli and US) chief-of-staff, also suspected of being an Israeli Military Intelligence operative."
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO   R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:14 pm

WH - your quote is not attributed - please can you say where you read this.

Thanks

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO   R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm

sorry, A..

same link as "global crisis post"

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13544
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO   R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:53 am

Yes I read this about a month ago and as soon as I heard about the suicide I knew that it was staged he had no reason to kill himself and had kids I really don`t know how anyone that has kids can kill themselves when they have kids . It just didn`t add up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO   R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. David Kellerman, CFO
Page 1 of 1