the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Empty
PostSubject: Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"   Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:38 pm

... I am just hearing these for the first time.. and yet perhaps someone has already posted some of these here already??? Anywho.. just sharing "new to me"... stuff... Best wishes.. :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"   Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 am

David is sticking his neck out lately. Hope for his sake it doesn't get chopped off. Going down the prophesy/predicting road can be very dangerous. He was the first to admit this. I guess he feels it is time to go for broke and try to sell more records!. hehe

Thanks for posting Stephen.

The one thing that bothers me about David is how many strange phenomena (s) are directed at him! First there was that crop circle (figure 8) in Aug of 2008. He said that was for him as he was working on a internet page with Richard Hoagland that involved the infinity sign.

Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" VB-Secret-DW-Part-1

Now the latest Norway spiral he is twisting around that it may have been for him....ya ok!

Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Rocket

I still like to listen to what he has to say ... just not sure about his cockyness!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"   Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Glad these "gurus" are finally exposing themselves to those with eyes to see.

Egos and the love of money is always the downfall.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"   Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 pm

I agree Mic, sorry Mic, got mixed up there a bit my love. There are some things I dont mind listening to, but as Linda said ego and the money..........................that can be dangerous to poor innocent souls out there.

I remember when P/A had not long been opened and they were all talking about David being the reincarnation of Cacey. Of course big mouth biggsy comes on and says something like David Wilcox reincarnation of Cacey............give me a break...........something like that..............

Then Bill et al comes on and defends him and says well David doesn't say that himself..........ra, ra.

Okay whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"   Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff???  "Prophecies by David Wilcock" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly new David Wilcocks stuff??? "Prophecies by David Wilcock"
Page 1 of 1