the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP   HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:01 am

The parable of the Fig tree tells you about the bad actors/bad guys that control this planet. There name is Kenites, that is their ancient tribal name.

Matthew 23 and Mark 13 tell you that when the Fig tree is planted, (the nation of Israel ) there will be one generation from that planting that will witness all things come to pass as written in the scriptures.

There are differences of opinion about the length of a generation.

Some say 120 years, some say 70 years, others say 40 years.

If the nation of Israel, the Fig tree, was planted in 1948, then the forty year generation cannot be correct as we are all still here in flesh bodies, so 40 is ruled out.

If the answer is 70 years, then from 1948 to today is 63 years. So 70 may be the right answer. I personally think it is.

So if a generation is 70 years then according to the Word within 7 years from now the end of this earth age must come and again I think this is correct.

The generation of the Fig tree will see all things come to pass as it is taught over and over again in the Bible.

According to the Bible, Satan/The Anti-Christ will show up while we are all still in our current flesh bodies just like we are today. He will be able to do miracles in the sight of Men, to call down lightning from Heaven, he will promise world peace/prosperity to all.

The Bible says that the whole world will go after him and follow him, all except for a group of people that are real Christians, not like the ones that make up the organized church of today, but a small group God calls, his Elect.

The Bible also teaches that there are 153,000 of these people.

There are the 144,000, the 7000 who are the teaching priests of the Most High God after the order of Melkizedek, and the 2000 Kings and Queens of the Ethnos. These Kings and Queens of the Ethnos are simply the leaders of all the tribes of the earth other that the children of Israel because God wants all people to have a chance at salvation and to fulfill their destiny.

If you ever hear and see a man call down lightning from Heaven while still in our current flesh bodies then that person is the Anti-Christ, and he will be all over the TV airways and pushed by the world system.

Y'shua Messiah the real savior, will not come back to this earth until the 4th D change takes place and then he will show up to make things as they should be.

The Bible says the 4th D change will happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.

Has anything like this ever happened before?

Yes back when Noah came off the Ark and placed his foot on dry ground after the flood of Genesis.

Before the Ark of Noah, in the Garden of Eden all being there were in 4th Dimensional bodies. They were like the Angels, they had Spirit bodies and after God decided to flood that world because of the corruption of the Fallen Angels and to destroy that world he placed Noah on the Ark to save his family along with two of every other being, including the Kenites.

As the Ark of Noah landed on dry ground there was a change of dimensional reality that happened in a moment in the twinkling of an eye when Noah came off the Arc he was different, he had a flesh body just like the ones we have today, but we are all going back to the 4th Dimensional body when Y'shua Messiah comes back right at the changeover.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP   HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:33 am

The generation that will see it through from begining to end was born after January 1979. This would be the begining of the events, from my point of view, as I believe the stories of christain mythology are all astrophysical in nature.

SGR 0526-66 and SGR 1900+14 both flared in March 1979. The first is 50 kpc from Earth, located in the LMC. The latter is 12-15 kpc from Earth. The distant one triggered the closer one, and possibly triggered many more on its journey to our neck of the woods. These massive amounts of cosmic ray and electromagneic energies would cause, on a small scale, mutations within the development of the fetus, making one think differently, or to have mental diseases... such as ADHD or Autism or any other list of mental issues society deems "crazy".

The Gen-Y "starseeds" or "Indigo Children" or "Stoned and Worthless Slackers" are "designed" to handle life in the 4D system. They are ahead of their time, and are viewed as oddities and are cast aside. In a few years, thoes who have felt unable to conform with society will be the ones who will be best suited for life. Like an iphone, taken back into the 1950s. It cannot do a damn thing because it cannot find a signal. But one day, a tower will go up, and a new program will be written, and suddenly the phone will light up and a message will come through. And thoes who dismissed it as worthless will see the full potential that was dormant within for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP   HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:56 am

Quote :
These massive amounts of cosmic ray and electromagneic energies would cause, on a small scale, mutations within the development of the fetus, making one think differently, or to have mental diseases... such as ADHD or Autism or any other list of mental issues society deems "crazy".

Well you are sure right there. Look at the percent of children with these two "disorders". I was blaming vaccines! lol
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP   HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:56 pm

ubber mensch

I was a fetus in March 1979, with ADHD&Autisme strapped down

So by the prophets, i'm condemmed to fear.
But thanks to the spirit (embodied as christ), i live in the space of sin.
Like i could do only good by intention, i may condemm God.
Aslong as i use it for teaching, in a manner of speach.

When i read the verses, i saw de bible condemming itself.
So why would they live, by there own warnings.
scratch
In this way i feel as christ, and am aloud to say.
But assoon as i say i'am, the mystery is gone.
So for the lightning-man, has to keep it a secret.
Just to be him, that everybody adores.

Now that sound like to me, as 1 old kind of reptile.
As in a time before, the dinausors roamed on Earth.
They could have gotten to a point, of evolution-shift.
With Noach in his UFO, saving the naked aswell as all other animals.
To rule the 3D creators, by sucking there energy.

What makes me wounder; how could one investigate a philosophy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP   HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO SPOT THE ANTI-CHRIST WHEN HE SHOWS UP
Page 1 of 1