the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reptilian Anti-Christ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Reptilian Anti-Christ Empty
PostSubject: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 am

When David Icke began writing and talking (amid enormous ridicule) about the reptilian or serpent 'gods' manipulating human affairs there were a handful of web pages on the subject.

Today, the words 'reptilian shapeshifter' and reptilian gods or aliens produce millions of pages. It is beginning to dawn on ever gathering numbers of people that the apparently fantastic is actually true.

You know I have felt that they have taken the teachings of Jesus and twisted the truth into religious dogma that mirrored the egyptian religion based on Osirus, Isis and Horus.

If some of the points in the vid are accurate it would make sense.

They had to change the religious beliefs. People would not want to be worshiping a god which they knew as reptilian, now would they.

I have a real hard time after someone says a prayer and everyone says Amen....

Amen Ra ----http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:01 am

That was a good video mic. And you are right about the twisting of the words of Jesus. Just like with all religions, there words are twisted for there is some truth in them all.

That is why I call myself a Christian. I do not associate the twisted words of the organized Church into my beliefs. I separate myself from them from within me.

The Christian faith as well as the others at the start was good, but man twisted it and tried to ruin it so I and others could not find the truth.

The problem they have with this attempt is, that God is a living God and when he sees a heart looking for him he responds accordingly, so they lose, because he is a living God.

Nice post Mic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 am

I am with you Gabe.

I compare organized christianity to Nasa. telling mainly truth but not all of the truth.

I see Jesus as a saviour, but not in the terms most think. He is there to guide us and protect us from dark entities. However we must save ourselves, we cannot expect him to do it as most want to believe. I feel most that think along these lines will be easily fooled by the antichrist.

Sidenote. Some people equate Obam a as the anti-christ. I don't think so. He is losing too much of his popularity. It will be someone who comes along that people adore and follow blindly to the "promise land". mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 am

You are right mic. The message has been skewed like all other things have. The Anti=Christ will be obvious I think, at least I think he will be obvious to me as I have read about him from scriptures.

The Bible says he will come as a peacemaker making a covenant with the outlaw nation of Israel. It also says he will be able to call down fire from heaven. That will be obvious to all it seems to me. It also says he will blaspheme the true God openly, and calling himself God.

I don't think he will fool me.

The Anti-Christ is Satan/Lucifer himself manifesting as a human being. He is so in love with himself he will not allow a human being to stand in for him, as he hates humans.

And because of this most important rule taught by Y'shua Messiah, which says,

"The first will be last and the last will be first",

is why I would say in warning that the first person that says he is God is a liar, it will be the last one.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 am

We'll be watching for him. It is obvious now that Hitler was the second A/C in Nostradomous's prophecy, yet he was able to fool many and his speeches motivated people to commit mass geonicide.

Very alarming how the masses could fall for it. swordsman
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 am

Now this is interesting, or alarming. Just thought I'd post for comments.

Obama endorses Netanyahu as “man of peace”

We know that "man of peace" ==== > Anti-christ!

Does the anti-christ have to fool the world or only a group of people? I mean Hitler only really fooled some. Many did not trust him.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/jul2010/isra-j08.shtml

President Barack Obama on Tuesday praised Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a man who “wants peace” and is “willing to take risks for peace.”

In an extraordinary Freudian slip, Obama also told reporters, “We strongly believe that, given its size, its history, the region that it’s in, and the threats that are leveled against us—against it, that Israel has unique security requirements. It’s got to be able to respond to threats or any combination of threats in the region. And that’s why we remain unwavering in our commitment to Israel’s security.”

And then who is this guy? His last name sounds a lot like Mabus!

The Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is offering unprecedented concessions to Tel Aviv in order to secure the continued sponsorship by Washington of his stooge regime.

Comments welcome.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am

Obama says, "the threats that are leveled against us" what a great slip to show what he really means. He considers the United States as "us' as in the Nation of Israel.

I need to go to David John Oats website and listen to the reverse speech of this if he has it.

Here is the link

http://www.reversespeech.com/obama0710.htm
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 pm

just listened to a rense program where the reverse speech
is played and discussed, as well as the queen's UN speech.....
i believe i am listening to re-run from last night, but you can find
at rense radio
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reptilian Anti-Christ   The Reptilian Anti-Christ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reptilian Anti-Christ
Page 1 of 1