the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ANTI-CHRIST

Go down 
+2
RuffleTheTeacher
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 am

There are many people looking for "who is the Anti-Christ". The Bible clearly teaches it is Satan himself in the flesh.

Satan will never let a "stand in" human being receive any glory and or worship as being God himself, this is what the attempted overthrow of God's Kingdom is all about in the first place.

It is about Satan wanting to be worshiped as God, and it is that simple.

Satan will come in as a sheep in wolves clothing, speaking peace and being shown on the worldwide TV by the world system God calls in the book of Revelation, "Mystery Babylon".

The word Babylon actually means "confusion", and there could be no more of a confused system than what we now have here on this world today.

Everything the government says is a lie, and always has been. No history books are correct, the academics are all corrupt, as the government is.

The Bible speaks of this confusion in Revelation as the flood of lies of the end times, but it also says that those that have personal relationships with God will not have to worry about anything that happens as God always takes care of his own, the ones that believe him and his word.

That is why the book of Revelation speaks of the "whole world" going after Satan when he shows up, because of the great deception that is going on when he shows up.

The ones that will not be deceived are called, the very elect, Gods elect, the 7000, the remnant, the 2000 kings and queens of the ethnos, which is all the other tribes of the earth other than Israel.

The remnant is not numbered at all, so that anyone that decides to follow God even right at the end will be protected by God, because God does not want any to perish, including the Kenites.

The Anti-Christ will be calling down fire from Heaven right on TV, so be prepared, when you see this and the world wide earthquake and then know that time is real short, just a few months, 5 to be exact.

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm

I got chills when I read the Babylon=confusion part...

I have a theory and need your advice/opinion. In order to bring this thought into better focus, I need to know some things as well. I dawned on me earlier today and it seems quite cold and athiestic, but it has its roots in every religion from the dawning of humanity. Let me start by introducing the idea.

When World War I was being faught, they did not call it WWI, it was The Great War, or The War to End All Wars. Only when WWII came around did they realize "Hey, that was WWI."
People living 2500 years ago did not refer to time in terms of AD or BC, they just called it time. Only after the birth of Christ did they mark changing of the epoch.

The final battle (and, forgive me if I am wrong on any part of the Christian Mythology. I was young when saved as a Southern Baptists, and may be off on my recollection) is a fight between good and evil. A battle for souls. Who will be pulled into the depths and who will be welcomed into the kingdom. The Antichrist will appear before(?) this war and lead the minions of evil. The Christian Soliders will fight to spread the light of the lord.

Again... if I am wrong on any part, please set me straight. This is why I have come to you.

Could we be within the final battle now? In September 2001, the 'battle' began either on Sept 4th when a marked change in our atmosphere took place (see physical satillite images from September 4, 2011) or early in the AM of 9/11/2001, when the DoD lost their ability to defend the country when the computer systems failed... for the second time in two days. That would mark the begining of the battle against good and truth and the light. A False Flag operation was the choice instead of an announcement that computer failures across the globe were caused by an astrophysical event, and a new course of action must be taken.

Making the carismatic and handsome character of GWB the Anti-Christ. In the alligorical sence of anti-knowledge, anti-truth, anti-peace.

The lies and confusion of the flock, the deception and minipulation of true believers can no-doubt be likned to the Fox "news" channel, as they were the vocal mouth-piece for the Administration. they were the exclusive interviewers and announcers of all agenda changes for the Bush years. And today, they keep so many good peole from knowing more about what happens in the streets across the globe. (Could you imagine if all those former hippies caught wind of the peace, love, and unity happening right now? "Honey, sounds like the march we were in in '68. maybe we should go.")

In the final battle, the evil side has moved unchecked for 10 years. And just now, those on the side of light and good are finally showing up for the battle. And, as scripture tells, there will be only one winner in this battle. Only one winner, no matter what.... so long as you fight for the right side.

So... The begining is near?

The questions I have are.... What is the stated goal of the AntiChrist? Both Hitler and Napoleon were followers of Nostradomus' quatrains and were aware of the simiarities. And both GWB and GHWB were followers of the quatrains. (They both felt it their duty to kill the third antichrist, Saddam.) You said above that the antichrist would be in control and not let someone else have all the fun....

IF events were of such a nature that computer firewalls of governments like the USA, Japan, germany, Ital, France, Canada, Spain, Belgium were breeched, and a "who dunnit" instead of "What the hell just happened?" was initiated, then the logical conclusion would follow that martial law was declaired, GWB had cart blanche to do whatever he felt was in the interest of national security. Up to and (in my lone opinion) including not returning powers back to the Congress, altering the system to suit his needs to initiate defenses against future astrophysical events (NASA's MADMEN, The Missle Defense program, Navy brass have been quoted as saying in 2002, a renewed interest in space exploration would create large amounts of money to filter into military programs, then in 2003 we start to work on going back to the moon).

Primed and primped, payouts... um, 'bailouts' to the groups who found out about events to come, and hand picked Presidential successor McCain ready to be elected (even if it would be like Bush was elected by Supreme Court) and the military holdings would continue rith up untill...

Oops. We forgot something, though. Those on the side of truth, light, and good will prevail.

Forgive the length! But, as you are most assuredly aware, this is a subject that will play out in reality very soon. A discussion of this magnitude can be a bit wordy!

Thanks for your time. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
JC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
I got chills when I read the Babylon=confusion part...

I have a theory and need your advice/opinion. In order to bring this thought into better focus, I need to know some things as well. I dawned on me earlier today and it seems quite cold and athiestic, but it has its roots in every religion from the dawning of humanity. Let me start by introducing the idea.

When World War I was being faught, they did not call it WWI, it was The Great War, or The War to End All Wars. Only when WWII came around did they realize "Hey, that was WWI."
People living 2500 years ago did not refer to time in terms of AD or BC, they just called it time. Only after the birth of Christ did they mark changing of the epoch.

The final battle (and, forgive me if I am wrong on any part of the Christian Mythology. I was young when saved as a Southern Baptists, and may be off on my recollection) is a fight between good and evil. A battle for souls. Who will be pulled into the depths and who will be welcomed into the kingdom. The Antichrist will appear before(?) this war and lead the minions of evil. The Christian Soliders will fight to spread the light of the lord.

Again... if I am wrong on any part, please set me straight. This is why I have come to you.

Could we be within the final battle now? In September 2001, the 'battle' began either on Sept 4th when a marked change in our atmosphere took place (see physical satillite images from September 4, 2011) or early in the AM of 9/11/2001, when the DoD lost their ability to defend the country when the computer systems failed... for the second time in two days. That would mark the begining of the battle against good and truth and the light. A False Flag operation was the choice instead of an announcement that computer failures across the globe were caused by an astrophysical event, and a new course of action must be taken.

Making the carismatic and handsome character of GWB the Anti-Christ. In the alligorical sence of anti-knowledge, anti-truth, anti-peace.

The lies and confusion of the flock, the deception and minipulation of true believers can no-doubt be likned to the Fox "news" channel, as they were the vocal mouth-piece for the Administration. they were the exclusive interviewers and announcers of all agenda changes for the Bush years. And today, they keep so many good peole from knowing more about what happens in the streets across the globe. (Could you imagine if all those former hippies caught wind of the peace, love, and unity happening right now? "Honey, sounds like the march we were in in '68. maybe we should go.")

In the final battle, the evil side has moved unchecked for 10 years. And just now, those on the side of light and good are finally showing up for the battle. And, as scripture tells, there will be only one winner in this battle. Only one winner, no matter what.... so long as you fight for the right side.

So... The begining is near?

The questions I have are.... What is the stated goal of the AntiChrist? Both Hitler and Napoleon were followers of Nostradomus' quatrains and were aware of the simiarities. And both GWB and GHWB were followers of the quatrains. (They both felt it their duty to kill the third antichrist, Saddam.) You said above that the antichrist would be in control and not let someone else have all the fun....

IF events were of such a nature that computer firewalls of governments like the USA, Japan, germany, Ital, France, Canada, Spain, Belgium were breeched, and a "who dunnit" instead of "What the hell just happened?" was initiated, then the logical conclusion would follow that martial law was declaired, GWB had cart blanche to do whatever he felt was in the interest of national security. Up to and (in my lone opinion) including not returning powers back to the Congress, altering the system to suit his needs to initiate defenses against future astrophysical events (NASA's MADMEN, The Missle Defense program, Navy brass have been quoted as saying in 2002, a renewed interest in space exploration would create large amounts of money to filter into military programs, then in 2003 we start to work on going back to the moon).

Primed and primped, payouts... um, 'bailouts' to the groups who found out about events to come, and hand picked Presidential successor McCain ready to be elected (even if it would be like Bush was elected by Supreme Court) and the military holdings would continue rith up untill...

Oops. We forgot something, though. Those on the side of truth, light, and good will prevail.

Forgive the length! But, as you are most assuredly aware, this is a subject that will play out in reality very soon. A discussion of this magnitude can be a bit wordy!

Thanks for your time. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
JC

The stated goal of the Anti-christ is to deceive the whole world that he is God/Yshua Messiah come to save everyone and bring peace to the world.

The Bible clearly teaches that all will follow Satan/Lucifer/Anti-Christ all the same person, if you are not one of God's children that knows what the Bible says about how it will all come down at the end.

The word clearly tells us exactly what to look for and the season it will occur in.

There are God's elect, the very elect, the 7000, the 144,000 and a group called the remnant and one other group called the Kings and Queens of the Ethnos, or the ethnic peoples other than the 12 tribes of Israel.

Your thoughts posted are all good ones. good questions. And I also think these things are soon to come to pass because all the signs point that way.

The Arab spring movement is the beginning of the pouring out of the 6th vial on the Earth, when the 6th seal is opened along with this vial and the 6th trumpet is sounded that is when the Anti-Christ will be on the Earth in person.

He will only have 5 months to do his thing, before God wipes him out along with the new world order armies that will follow him.

There are two wars left that is written in the Bible that will happen one is the battle of Hamon-Gog and the other is called Armageddon of course.

God will personally fight these two wars against the "Army of Babylon" and it might take him 5 minutes to destroy them.

When you see the 2 witnesses killed in the streets of Jerusalem you will then know you have 3 days and a half before the coming 4th dimensional change and the return of Y'shua Messiah for his thousand year rule.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 pm

I thought I came to a conclusion, but after re-reading this, I am wrong. But, I may have found an answer after all....

ambassador- noun, Def. #4:

"an authorized messenger or representative"

To witness, in the Christian sence, is to give testimony or witness to convert the masses. I was thinking of Bengazi, but that is nowhere near Jerusalem. And now that holy hell is breaking loose in Israel.... hmmm.

3.5 days before 12/21/2012= December 17, 2012. A quick look shows that is the day the Electorial College formally elects the president and Vice President of the United States. Also, a possible major planetary alignment(???) it was a Youtube link, so I do not know if it is BS or fact.
But, if two ambassadors were walking the streets that day, working toward peace, and someone didn't like that...

Any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 am

I think you have good points here. The scripture does teach the Bible in the stars. The constellations as you know are also a living book of life for those that have eyes to see. According to the star book, the Anti-Christ/Satan who are the same being, is represented by the planet Saturn.

Saturn will move from the virgin, and move into libra, the scales, judgment on December 21.

The season for Satan/the Anti-Christ to come into his judgment is upon us, we are in that season now.

Watch for a world wide earthquake, when that happens, Satan/the Anti-Christ will be on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 pm

I know this is off topic Gabe and I'm sorry for that hon but I am tired today but I am a tad worried about all this missile firing back and forth in Israel and Palestine. It seems to be ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:54 pm

And 4me; scratch Gab: did ya really mean "a sheep in wolves cloths?? (4th paragraf, your 1st post :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Gerardgeert wrote:
And 4me; scratch Gab: did ya really mean "a sheep in wolves cloths?? (4th paragraf, your 1st post :)

Dont like to butt in, but I think Gabe meant as in the bible, the anti-christ will appear as a meek sheep in wolf's clothing, or have I got it mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 am

Gerardgeert wrote:

You have a good eye Gerardgeert, my mistake, an oversight on my part. I did mean a wolf in sheeps clothing of course.....lol it wouldn't be me without an oversight somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 am

Biggles wrote:
Gerardgeert wrote:

Dont like to butt in, but I think Gabe meant as in the bible, the anti-christ will appear as a meek sheep in wolf's clothing, or have I got it mixed up.

Your right Biggs but I did state what I was trying to say wrong......lol to err is human.....
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 am

we forgive you....and that's divine rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:26 pm

I like divine..... rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

cheers Cause "from-time2time"i felt like a sheep in wolves clothing.

As they say over-here; coincedense does not exist.

Yes i found: 4 me to feel kind of pure, i need to become myself again.
From before my sinners consciousness, fired up 2 fight 4 truth

I started supporting my local football team, like i did as a kid.
Screaming the ball towards the net(whe just lost the game 2hours ago), it makes me feel whole again, as we stand for 1.

Thanks you'll, great material smiley-face-sun-clou

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minner detail (spelling)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Quote :
Watch for a world wide earthquake, when that happens, Satan/the Anti-Christ will be on this planet.
Have you heard of the in falling dust cloud, named G2, due to pass within 32 light-hours of our SMBH, Sgr a*, in June 2013? (Exact date is 2012.51)

It is a dust cloud with a mass 3x that of Earth, mostly hydrogen and helium. One astrophysical paper believes that it is a protoplanetary nebula.... Aka an infant star system. Star has not matured to the fusion state, but has all the other makings of a system. It is hidden due to the heating from tidal forces being exerted by Sgr A*. peek lol!

Coalescence at the Galactic Center.

Dr Paul LaViollete has put forward the theory of a Galactic Superwave having been observed since the 1960s, and what we could experience here if this were to occur. Basically, the event we are seeing now happened already, since the GC is 26,000 lightyears distant. This coalescence is, overly simplified, a gamma ray burst. The model for a GRB has three distinct parts separated equally. The initial event would have effected Earth some 25 to 26,000 years ago. The second event, some 12,000 years ago. And now, the last part would be all of the energies that have traversed the space between GC and Earth.... Gravity waves, gamma radiation, x ray radiation, large 'chunks' caught up in the galactic tsunami.

After this last year of quakes and superstorms, a world wide earthquake doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Especially if it is foretold. Will we see the fall of the Temple Mount before or after the quake in question?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:03 am

32 light-hours affraid

I'll pack my bags now then!

Time to make your peace with the Big Guy upstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 am

Nice to see some visitors from the past. thanks for the information and input.

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 am

micjer wrote:
Nice to see some visitors from the past. thanks for the information and input.

wave

Yes mic I agree. clap
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 am

Since it seems no one has heard the story of "Meal Time for the SMBH", I'll post a thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE ANTI-CHRIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ANTI-CHRIST   THE ANTI-CHRIST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-CHRIST
Page 1 of 1