the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited

Go down 
+13
kim
druidkat7
stal
whitewoman11
luna
Reunite
Anchor
Biggles
micjer
Somamech
sky otter
New World Orphan
WineHippie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:27 pm

sunny
apologies that the link i posted goes to some german page..yikes
and i tracked down where hippie found that passage
and will post it here

seeing as how she is trying to remove all references to any native things..
.i do believe she was and is being used as a pawn....another person to throw stones at.

no i am not a follower but i do feel this is a ploy to destract from something..
wheather it is her original message or from something else, i don't know
but i do feel the whole thing was some kind of set up

...believe it or don't

Sleep

Official Statement Regarding Native American Issues

12/26/2010

Kiesha (Little Grandmother) was initiated into shamanism at age 30 by a Native American elder named Falling Feathers. Kiesha’s mother’s side of the family live on the Flathead Reservation in Montana. Falling Feathers was also most likely from the Flathead Reservation, though this is not 100% certain. When she was called she was told that the “elders of the tribe had been watching her” since she was a child and that it was time for her to step into her role as shaman. Falling Feathers personally guided Kiesha’s initiation and taught her many things about how to conduct ceremony, and how to pray in traditional ways with the chanupa, pray while in inipi and conferred upon her the name “Little Grandmother”. While never certain what this elder’s official title was in the tribe, she assumed him to be an authority since he seemed to speak for the tribe—and most likely was responsible for referring several tribal members and families to her for blessings and healings in the year after her initiation. For example, this past year, when one elderly woman on the Flathead Reservation died at the hospital and no family could be located, Kiesha was called. Her name had been given by someone official as a recognized spiritual representative of the tribe. Therefore, Kiesha had every reason to believe her status as “shaman” was somewhat official or at least recognized by the tribe. As we have stated previously, Kiesha was not raised on the reservation and therefore does not know how such matters are officially decided or conferred within the tribe. Very recently, Kiesha called the tribal council office to inquire about her official standing in the tribe. She was told that Falling Feathers had not acted with the permission of the tribal council—therefore she was not recognized officially by the tribe. You can imagine how shocked and dismayed she was to find this out.

Kiesha believed that her initiation was widely recognized in the tribe—this is why she spoke in the first talks she ever gave, as a “shaman for the Sioux and Salish” people—she had every reason to think that she was recognized—since tribal members had been referred to her as shaman in the first year of her initiation.

Needless to say, ever since her initiation as shaman, she received medicine and sacred implements from individual tribal members from different indigenous tribes across the world, who said they were guided to create this medicine for her, the one called “Little Grandmother.” Somehow these people found out who she was. Some of these said they had been waiting for her for many years to come, and knew of her already from visions they’d received.

We would like to state, unequivocally, that Kiesha is currently recognized as shaman by the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, whose members come from indigenous tribes all over the world led by Don Alejandro Oxlaj, the grand elder of the Mayan people, by indigenous spiritual elders who have participated in ceremony with her, and by many Native American individuals who can see the inner truth. Whether she is “officially recognized” by any Native American tribal governing council is another matter.

She has never wished to misrepresent herself or any Native people or tradition—She has acted based on her knowledge of what was true, what was expected of her, and as she has been guided, in a very real way by her spirit guides, ancestors, living elders, and Great Spirit. In order to stay true to the global and universal nature of the message she has been asked to share, and to avoid misrepresenting any Native American peoples or traditions, Kiesha will continue her speaking in public and conducting the healing ceremonies she is asked to for the benefit of Mother Earth—without using Native American regalia, Native American sacred implements or specific rituals. This is to prevent misunderstandings and any offense to tribal members and to honor the global nature of the work she has been asked to do. She will also do her best to remove those videos or portions of videos where she speaks in any way of a specific tribal affiliation, or tribal tradition.

She will continue to follow Great Spirit and her spirit guides and ancestors in how she is to conduct ceremony for planet earth and serve humanity at this time. She has the deepest respect for indigenous peoples and their wisdom and traditions, and therefore does not wish to offend anyone who feels she does not have the permission or right to use these specific sacred tribal implements in public. She will continue to work with indigenous peoples all over the world and with the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders to perform the sacred work she has been called to.

Kiesha has always, and will always, act from the guidance she receives from her ancestors and spirit guides—While she is a human being and no doubt makes mistakes, what she is here to do on this planet at this time is clear—and that the Spirit is with her is clear to anyone who has done ceremony with her, who has worked with her in a healing session, or who has heard her speak from her heart about matters of truth.

She never “wanted” to be a shaman, and did not even know what the word meant before she was initiated. Anyone who knows what her life path has been knows that she has paid the price, has suffered, and has had to sacrifice much to serve in this role. Those whose hearts are closed to the message of Love and healing that is needed on the planet right now will bicker and accuse, and —and refuse to see the big picture, as well as the validity of a “tribe of many colors.”

Kiesha will gladly step away from a Native American- specific framework in order to respect tribal protocols, preserve her integrity from being attacked, and to preserve harmony around the sacred work she has come here to do at this time as shaman of the “tribe of many colors”. She will not deny the facts of her heritage and how her initiation came about—and that she is being guided by ancestors who are indeed Native American, as well as spirit guides from the South American peoples.

It is Kiesha’s deepest wish that we can all work together for the good of Mother Earth, see beyond our differences, and move forward now in shifting the consciousness on the planet from the Ego and Mind to Love!

http://littlegrandmother.net/NEWURGENTMESSAGE.aspx

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

sky otter wrote:
sunny

Hippie
we are obviously having different opinions about this
and i'm not throwing my hat to her side..
although her original message of remember who you are resonates strongly with me
and i can't say i have followed her every move

but somewhere in here i feel she has been "had"..big time
and is being used

this is just a feeling
cause i don't know her background or her personality other than has been stated
i don't get the feeling she set out to be the native spoke person
i don't get the feeling the she choose this
but i do get the feeling that she was chosen to be used
i haven't yet decided the 'by whom'

i was hoping that someone else would say somthing along these lines but obviously
i'm out in the field again..all by myself..lol..so be it

i just wanted to clear that up..that i don't believe she set out to be a deciever

wave

you are not alone, sky
iagree

and so i think the info is out there, changing ....
there are edits and retractions and clarifications ...
the back story is being adjusted as truth is revealed ...
as for her message, it is INDEED a "good" one, i
resonate, too, but would like to point out that it is not new ...
i just have something in me that recoils from lies
or stretching the truth about one's self ... i resonate
with the indians' warnings about those who appropriate
their culture, especially for "pay to pray" - i can understand
why they are so suspicious of white people claiming to be adopted
by a tribe or claiming to have familial roots within a tribe and
then not being able to provide proof - from what i understand,
indians are not shy about their family trees, they are proud
to acknowledge their lineage - i do not think kiesha has fully
proven her roots via native grandmothers and apparently
her mentor, falling feathers, is dead and cannot corroborate
her story ... this i another experience of watching as info unfolds,
digging beneath the surface and time will tell ...
i am more inclined to think she has been used than she set all
this up herself, in this i agree with you sky
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 pm

It looks like it is mostly the gals here that are throwing their two cents worth in, but we all respect each other's opinions.

There is something in this new information that I am not liking one little bit, whether Keisha is being used and her message is a good one and it is, I am being put off with the whole thing now, just mho girls.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm

cheers

well i think we might be getting somewhere..and what happens next will be very interesting

Hippie
i totally agree with you on the native peoples feelings and outrage..but, i have to say i find it interesting
that in the past they never seemed to yell this loudly...maybe i was just out of ear shot..who knows

i do think, she can't be too bright though..sorry ...but if i got a phone call saying i was a shaman i would be
looking under rocks for more info..regardless of my growing up stuff..i think it would take a whole lot
more to convince me but then i am more of a skeptic than most...

i don't know where she was in life when she got this call and i don't know how she is dealing with all of this
cause it seems she isn't the one speaking..

so all that together makes me think she was duped somehow into doing this..but i do think she believes what she
is saying and is in touch with an outside force of some type...
so the question for me is more of who put her in the public eye to be so crucified..and why
how is this useful for someone?

so that's my take on it...guess we just watch and see what she does and if she gets attacked again after
she removes the native things from her program...because the attacks do seem to be on her personally
actually i think we are watching something veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting unfold here...
i just dont' know what..YET

peek watchingb

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:23 pm

I think Kiesha Crowther is still worth watching.

I've spent a few weeks considering this, and I think that Kiesha has been professionally and comprehensively dumped on. Further I came to the conclusion that nobody is perfect and since her message is basically love the planet and love the people, how can I disagree with it ?

So when she gets all EMO about certain things I will just stop listening, just as I have been - otherwise, game on and more power to her.

Life is good.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

This was posted today by the filmmaker who is making a film with Don Alejandro:

https://www.facebook.com/shiftoftheages?v=wall
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift of the Ages

SOTA does not know and has no affiliation with Keisha Crowther aka "Little Grandmother." Don Alejandro "Wandering Wolf" does not know or "recognize" her as a "Shaman," "Wisdom Keeper," or "Elder" of the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders of the Americas as she claims. Neither Don Alejandro nor the SOTA project authorized use of "Wandering Wolf's" messages or the SOTA video material used in support of the personal opinions she shares in her videos and viral messages. Much of information she is sharing is misleading and "taken" out of context.

SOTA is not here to push anyone else down. The truth will eventually reach the surface. Our prayers are that Mrs. Crowther learns a valuable lesson and she, as well as her team and followers, benefit as result.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

WineHippie wrote:
This was posted today by the filmmaker who is making a film with Don Alejandro:

https://www.facebook.com/shiftoftheages?v=wall
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shift of the Ages

SOTA does not know and has no affiliation with Keisha Crowther aka "Little Grandmother." Don Alejandro "Wandering Wolf" does not know or "recognize" her as a "Shaman," "Wisdom Keeper," or "Elder" of the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders of the Americas as she claims. Neither Don Alejandro nor the SOTA project authorized use of "Wandering Wolf's" messages or the SOTA video material used in support of the personal opinions she shares in her videos and viral messages. Much of information she is sharing is misleading and "taken" out of context.

SOTA is not here to push anyone else down. The truth will eventually reach the surface. Our prayers are that Mrs. Crowther learns a valuable lesson and she, as well as her team and followers, benefit as result.

It gets more interesting as it goes along, thanks hippie, good job.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

i think this guy has a good take on the whole thing

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/grandmother-official-statement-native-american-issues/

the bold is my doing and this is just some of what he has to say:

Little Grandmother: Official Statement Regarding Native American Issues
2011 January 27
tags: Kiesha Crowther, Little Grandmotherby Steve Beckow

Little Grandmother has issued a statement after various allegations were made against her. I’m reproducing it here. I also feel the need to comment on the allegations that have been made. I do so claiming no particular expertise in anything. These are just my opinions.

If I can dispose of the matter by looking at a few of these charges, I will. If not, I may look into the matter more closely when I have the time to do it. Alternatively I may add to this article as time permits.

One allegation that Dr, Al Carroll makes in his article “exposing” Little Grandmother (1) is that she charges “from several hundred to up to $6,000 a person” for her events. I checked her site where an event in Wales is advertised. The prices are 20£ for a Friday talk, 65£ for a Saturday workshop, 80 £ for talk and workshop. (2)

These prices may differ for different events but it seems a bit of a jump to move from this price range to “several hundred dollars to up to $6,000.” And this is a workshop that Little Grandmother will have travelled thousands of miles to offer.

Dr. Carroll calls the Tribe of Many Colors “The (All White) Tribe of Many Colors.” I think Little Grandmother has been open about being called to head up a non-native “tribe.” Whether or not it’s “all white” may be open to debate. I don’t see anything nefarious in the work she was assigned as a Wisdom-Keeper.

I think we may see more outreach work on the part of native groups, especially Mayan, as we approach 2012. I certainly hope so. I would think that outreach to the non-native world will require some compromises with tradition, on everyone’s part. I think it would be in the nature of the work of making native wisdom on the subject of 2012 accessible to whites to do so and whites will also be called on to make compromises in their reception of that wisdom.

More to the point, I think everyone will be reaching out to one another in the spirit of conscious convergence and human unity in the years ahead. Attacks such as Dr. Carroll’s, unless they are very well supported with credible evidence, may prove counter-productive. I doubt whether they will have a place in the world that is taking shape before our eyes today. I think openness and tolerance will be qualities more in demand.

Dr. Carroll makes the statement that “much like the Tea Party, [Little Grandmother's admin team] are also prone to throwing around the claim that they are hated supposedly for being white.” He does not say where he heard this allegation. I’m not sure how I would go about verifying it. It sounds like innuendo to me and may very well be a projection of Dr. Carroll’s own issues rather than anything “heard” from Little Grandmother’s team.

One reader noted that her site for the Tribe of Many Colors has been shut down. I’m under the impression that Little Grandmother consolidated her sites. Her main site now is http://littlegrandmother.net/default.aspx . There could be any number of reasons for opening or closing sites, as I know only too well.

I regret I don’t have the time to examine the other allegations Dr. Carroll makes (perhaps someone else does), but I’m not impressed with what I’ve seen so far.

But I guess beyond the particular issue is the larger one that we are headed into an era that will be characterized by a need to end conflict. If Dr. Carroll and the various native councils involved in this dispute really are lightworkers, perhaps they could consider the pressing need of the times for tolerance and goodwill. I personally do not get from Little Grandmother’s work that she is out to exploit. But I could always be wrong.

If Dr. Carroll does, perhaps he could supply us with verifiable proof of a kind that would stand up in a court of law. If he’s not willing to do so, then perhaps the discussion could be left with what has been said so far and the convergent work of all tribes, colors, and belief systems be allowed to proceed.

Even if Little Grandmother had transgressed, I think readers of this site can appreciate that there are mechanisms in play that would take care of any injustice or fraud involved. The old-paradigm ways of attacking people are, in my view, not destined to survive into the age that approaches.

I personally am not willing to emulate Dr. Carroll. Except in the most egregious cases where the public needs to be warned (and I don’t consider this to be one of those), I think the time for charges and counter-charges among lightworkers, if they can be at all avoided, is largely over.

rest at the link
Back to top Go down
druidkat7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 am

Hello, everyone. I am new here. Brand-spankin'-new.

I can't quite remember how I found Kiesha's videos, but because of my interest in her because she is younger, like me, I could not help following what she was saying. It seemed to echo what I'd heard before, so I simply viewed it as "confirmation."

Then, I recently came across that story that mentioned her being "shocked" that she was not recognized by the Lakota or Salish Nations and that this "Falling Feathers" had not acted with permission.

I have since been 'tipped off' to the charges of fraud and cultural misappropriation by a friend of mine who is relatively familiar with Kiesha's work and thought she was the real deal, just as I did. Being a man of integrity, my friend was deeply saddened to find out what Kiesha's truly been up to, and I, too do not feel good about any of this. I have a deep interest in Native culture, traditions and spirituality. But my desire to apply the lessons of the Red Road to my life is simply that: learning from another people.

I am deeply saddened and even confused by Ms. Crowther's actions and claims. I can understand wanting to pass on what one has learned. But to fabricate strories and misappropriate cultural symbols/traditions on the level that Kiesha has done (photographs of a peace pipe are, as I have read, a serious no-no!) does not sit well with me.

And as for the throwing up in the airport? I wonder if that is from eating something bad, or feeling extremely guilty or, at the least, nervous about what's going to become of her "empire" should the people begin to use their own discernment about things.Any one of those scenarios could be likely.

Overall, though, I am not too happy with her. She is my age. You'd think people who are 33 years old would see the results of their negative reactions and change their ways accordingly.

I am tired right now and so if none of my paragraphs made sense, that means I fell asleep at my keyboard. It's been known to happen. :P

Namaste,
Kat ^.^
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 am

welcome, kat ....
in this place, this small group of people, you will
find respite and support as well as info and truth ...
yes, there is sadness and disappointment when
uncovering the many layers of deception in this set-up
but there is also hope and faith - each of us chooses
the way we want to look at things ... free will
and discernment are keys ...
glad you are here
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

sunny

Hi Kat
welcome

Hippie and I have gone round for round on this person..we agree to disagree..without shouting or blood shed..lol

i haven't followed her as closely as some..and i still like her message..at least the small part i have heard....
but i think regardless of wheather the message or the messenger is faulty it all comes down to one thing

discernment

perhaps it is just a lesson in that and nothing more...

whatever it is......whichever side you are on...it's all good..we aren't all here for the same little reasons
just for the same big one..and we get to there thur many singular journeys

welcome
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am

The reason people can get taken in by certain people is because certain people know what the truth is, yet some choose to manipulate others with it.

Does that make sense? scratch

WELCOME KAT ....BTW!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 am

micjer wrote:
The reason people can get taken in by certain people is because certain people know what the truth is, yet some choose to manipulate others with it.

and in both cases, it's really hard to tell sometimes ......
there is my truth and your truth and their truth
but isn't there also something which is THE truth?
isn't truth sposed to be sumthin no one can dispute?
words are a drag, if you ask me .... i am all for symbols
and telepathy, much less misunderstanding that way
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Welcome Kat,

Your paragraphs did make sense by your sleepy side keyboard so hope you share more soon.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Welcome Kat,

In general terms I see the problems KC faces in the same categories of many similar attacks against people trying to work with the desperately needed teaching processes that are necessary to get people to remember what they are about - and in some cases to break some peoples "moulds". She like many others, aims to help them with the subtle, largely unknown processes of energetic changes taking place in our reality right now.

It is not unusual to see how this works out - when someone cannot attack the message, they switch to attacking the messenger.

I have yet to hear a compelling rebuttal of anything KC has said, but I see lots of criticism of her as a person for how she acts and what she does, but not what she says.

This is not to discredit anything about what you have said. You are upset about things she has done, but really... why? Where can such things end ?

We can all upset each-other by crossing certain de-facto boundaries - are these things not artefacts of an illusion? How important are they?

Who judges?

John..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Anchor wrote:
It is not unusual to see how this works out - when someone cannot attack the message, they switch to attacking the messenger.

perhaps, but not in all cases, as i cannot find anything negative
or critical to say about "the message" ... also, i do not "attack"
kiesha ... i have only presented what i have found

Anchor wrote:
Who judges?

i feel it deeply when someone lies to me about who they are ....
it is not necessary to lie to me, i start out believing most people
until they show me differently ... even if they lie, and then come clean,
i am ready to forgive and move on, cuz we really all want the
same thing, deep down ... the hypocrisy which is revealed
between KC's personal and public selves is what bothers me ...
until she explains the big holes in her story, i am not ready to
take her seriously
so, is that "judging", the way you meant it, anchor?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes it is.

Judging is a personal thing. Nothing wrong with it at that level IMHO.

You are free to do it all you want!

I can only really speak with any authority concerning what I actually do so, I suppose I can say that I have so defocussed and diverted my attention away from the KC drama, that I only listen to her messages and I don't bother with the rest. I don't even want to hear the pro's and con's of what she does or does not do. I just listen to the occasional video and take from the message that which resonates. I don't care what she photographs, how she chooses to dress, what pipes she smokes, how she does her hair. I don't care what people report about her and any reports of exaggerations, omissions or any other distortions about her story that may or may not be true.

I don't like to see her cry and get dragged down by the emotional gravitas of the things she speaks about. Some even say she does it on purpose to get more traction with her message.

If I met her in real life, I think I would like to give her a big supportive hug for giving people the opportunity to examine many important things of the moment. I rather suspect that the drama surrounding her has been distorted by those with an agenda, but I don't know this at all, its just an opinion.

Obviously, if I thought KC was being deliberately deceptive, then I would not have written anything like what I have written in this thread.

Life is good.

John..

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

You do AJ as in your verbal swear words in the tsunami vid. ha ha

She is only a young woman but I read that she left her Mormon family, husband, kids, well yeah if she wasn't happy with her husband but what about the kids, maybe she couldn't take them with her, but I am not happy with the whole process. I want to know the facts, not half hearted stuff. If it is that manager of hers that is threatening to sue everyone, well we have that well known process called by many different names, kharma, what goes around comes around, etc, etc.

The photo of her in Sweden surrounded by people while she was dressed in American indigenous clothing holding a large crystal in her hands towards the heavens. scratch That is like one thing laughing at the other. Not happy at all. What was the point of that, the last thing I would be expecting from an American indigenous person in any sort of ritual of their tribe would be holding a large crystal. That whole thing put me off big time.

I will have to say though that the messages she does put forth are very good ones.
Back to top Go down
kim
kim

Number of posts : 1
Humor : ANY!
Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Hiya all, just got here, my names Kim. Just read the entire thread, phew!

I have been searching and searching for answers online regarding all that is going on with Kiesha. I recently found her through youtube and have been listening to her message because I feel I resonate with all she is saying and feeling. I find it comforting.

I am just thrown off by all this. Has she come out and given the truth on her and her families past to clear the air yet? Presented any facts and backed them up with proof? I know this Falling Feather may have been real and may have been a elder in the tribe. I know she may very well be called upon and prophesized in one way or another in many indigenous tribes. She also may be doing some serious planetary /spiritual work. She may also have an extra sense that many of us are not aware of. And lastly, she may be the shaman for the Tribe of Many Colors in North America.

my questions:

Who is her mother and grandmother and are they from a reservation? Which one specifically? How come no one knows her?

If she thought she was shaman to the Sioux/Salish, or Lakota, Nakota, Dakota or whichever, has she ever been to ceremony with that tribe?

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Welcome Kim,

Kisesha certainly gets a lot of attention. I think Micjer posted a link in answer to your questions

Here is a snippet

Quote :
Who Is The Real Kiesha Crowther?

The real Kiesha Crowther was born Kiesha Rae Kreps in Sanford, Colorado, to a white middle class background, with a truck driver father and a mother owning small businesses. Her mother’s maiden name is Rodda. The Salish tribe she claims to have ancestry from do not have a single known person named Crowther, Kreps, or Rodda, either enrolled or known to the small and close knit community. (Most Salish have Irish last names given them by missionaries. A few Salish have traditional names, but none are ever translated into English.) The Salish elders in fact issued a public statement, saying officially she is not their “shaman,” asking her to quit claiming so, and pointing out no Salish had ever even heard of her. Their statement in full is at the end of this article.

Contrary to Crowther/Krep’s claim of a “fullblood Indian” mother and grandmother, there is no evidence of any Native ancestry in her family line. Her family ancestry has been traced back to her great-grandparents from England. Every census form lists all of her ancestors as white. No one else in the family has ever claimed to be or identified as American Indian, including her mother and grandmother. The only Natives in the family are two children (with no relation by blood) adopted by an uncle near Missoula, Montana. Kiesha Crowther’s mother and other family members have in fact urged her repeatedly to quit lying about the family ancestry.

Kiesha Kreps was raised as a Mormon and baptized into the Mormon Church at age eight at the same time she claims to have been recognized by Indian tribes and living alone in the woods. Crowther was married in the Mormon Church in Littleton, Colorado, and was a practicing member of the church only two years ago. She is married with two children, but separated from her husband and estranged from her entire family due to her “calling.”

In fact, absolutely no one in her family backs her claims of Native ancestry or being a “shaman.” A source very close to the family called her a “fraud” and “elaborate liar.” Numerous stories Kiesha Crowther tells at paid ceremonies are described as “lies,” such as claiming to have lived alone in the woods, nursing a dying owl, and being recognized by tribal leaders. The young Kiesha Kreps was actually fairly popular in school and not the lonely isolated kid she claims. Crowther's stranger lies include once giving a "Viking treasure ring" to her sister, who then noted one could see the trademark symbol on it.

http://pleiadianlightwork.tribe.net/thread/f88228c8-455a-4c62-a4b8-03c210248216
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 pm

yes nothing is ever as it seems R , It just keeps coming back to me Dunvalo Kiesha Wilcock Ryan Cassidy Burisch Greer Deacon seems like many are coloured over with brown stuff

Once the veil lifts you can recognize it no matter how lovely the message is
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Right on NB
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 am

NB!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 am

good morning, kim, and welcome ....

welcome

i first found info discussing KC/TOMC
on the linked site below ... the thread there is over 70 pages
long, but it is interesting reading, indeed ...

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.0

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome Kim hope to hear more from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next