the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited

Go down 
+13
kim
druidkat7
stal
whitewoman11
luna
Reunite
Anchor
Biggles
micjer
Somamech
sky otter
New World Orphan
WineHippie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 am

*Once one has belief they can transcend matter*

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 am

scratch
@sky otter... ummm...your icon doesn't look like you're stepping down any time soon... :))

which icon?
the guy on the soap box?
or my one symbolic drop of water into the big puddle
Back to top Go down
whitewoman11
whitewoman11

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:37 am

oh, no - LOVE the drop!

the guy on the soap box still looks like he's not quite done yet though
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am

For my xmas prezzy to myself I'm joining the rosie cross... A true cult

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
whitewoman11
whitewoman11

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 pm

sunny

Soma
..i got their books from a long ago check out of em..your's if interested.. lol!

ww
i can't help the soap box guy..when i see folks who don't let the masses think for them selves
i've gotten to the point that i figure if they are following along..it was their karma
and just let em go....waste of energy to try and turn the herd when the cliff is so close

i'm done now too..sorry to butt in..cause i really don't care what anyone thinks of her..either way

and that isn't said in anger..i'm still seeing the funny in it all
piano
Back to top Go down
whitewoman11
whitewoman11

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 pm

OH!! - I am SO on the soap box with THAT guy!!!!!! rockin :)))
Back to top Go down
whitewoman11
whitewoman11

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

ps, s.o. - I know it really doesn't make much difference in the end who Kiesha is. I'm just really a curious person. And kind of a stickler for people telling the truth.

"Inquiring Minds Need To Know"

and - damn! - The National Enquirer just filed for bankruptcy!
Where am I gonna get my facts from now?!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

lol!

try forums..they're a good source

snicker

i mean geee..they're perfect...no real names and can flame at will
or is that aim at will
hummmmmmmmmmm

one of those

toast
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Welcome ww11

Oops I better ditch the abbreviation, looks like world war 2....lol

Try again. Welcome Whitewoman, hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I was reading the thread on the fraud forum. Holy they are really dumping on LG. Have to admit they do have some valid points. They are wondering why she is flying all over the world to put crystals in the ground. Oh well.

I am in agreement with Sky, though take the message and run.

Hey speaking of flying all over the world. I changed my avatar because I am going there in 4 weeks. Going to go check out the mayan pyramid in person.

fly-away
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:01 pm

micjer wrote:
I was reading the thread on the fraud forum. Holy they are really dumping on LG. Have to admit they do have some valid points. They are wondering why she is flying all over the world to put crystals in the ground. Oh well.

I am in agreement with Sky, though take the message and run.

Hey speaking of flying all over the world. I changed my avatar because I am going there in 4 weeks. Going to go check out the mayan pyramid in person.

fly-away

Wow great Mic, hope you have a great time bud, piccies if you can, you never know what you might get.

As NWO has said before, if I win on lotto anyone that can go to these places with me, we are off. clubbing
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks Biggsy. I 'll take some just for you. Hope our guide is up on the 2012 thing. drive
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Meditate on the top the pyramid in front of all the tourists.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:55 pm

I just hope I have enough wind to climb up. I talked to a friend that went up and they had a very weird feeling. Not a lot to hold onto.

airborne
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Those steps look darn huge Mic, although I must say one of the places I would like to go and have a look see is the Mayan pyramids and thereabout.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 pm

shocked

I am going there in 4 weeks. Going to go check out the mayan pyramid in person.

holy heck Mic, even after that other crime in mexico thread..
well have some great fun and take pics for us arm chair folk
but be careful
my sister was there and wilma came thur..they were hiding in a tiny school for a week and got free everything to
come back.....lol..she hasn't

yoda please
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 am

Peer pressure. There are many parts of Mexico that I would not go near. This area hasn't been a problem. Staying at the resort with the exception of touring the pyramid.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

lol!

ah Mic

that's why it's good to be peer-less
lol!
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:20 pm

thats awesome mic.

Have fun mate, and take some good pics :)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 pm

You know I must be totally honest here and you can laugh if you want to, that is okay, but I thought the Mayan Pyramids were in Peru? Not Mexico. lol!

I am just lazy I will have to google before I open my mouth in future, probably wrong, but still lazy. lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 pm

rainbow heart

while i truly believe folks will sort out in their own minds just what to believe..and that is good
i also firmly believe that both sides of every argument should be looked at in order to make up your mind
and that is why i am linking this here

i also believe that good things and bad things are attacked or praised for reasons we may or may not fathom
and it is to our own growth that we need to search and research before tossing our hat to any side

or just read it and move on and not toss your hat to any side...

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/de/news-and-urgent-messages/urgent-message-concerning-misinformation-campaign-in-the-internet.html

published Friday, December 23, 2010 revised Saturday, December 24, 2010

Urgent Message concerning - Misinformation-Campaign in the Internet

by Kiesha Crowther, Little Grandmother

We have recently been made aware of some very negative attacks on Kiesha (Little Grandmother) being spread on the web. We are extremely disheartened by the cynical, attacking, and blatantly false statements and allegations by these few individuals, which have been reaching the ears of many, seeding doubt and worry. Therefore we want to address some of the allegations raised. While we know that such negative attacks are bound to arise in relation to becoming well-known on the internet, especially with the subjects that Kiesha is speaking of—however, they nevertheless cast a shadow and a doubt in people’s minds, regardless of their truth or validity, which is truly unfortunate.

To put this negativity in context, one such negative web site also attacks the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, Grand Mayan elder Don Alejandro Oxlaj “Wandering Wolf”, and the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, among many others, as fraudulent, “new agey” and therefore illegitimate. This fact alone, in our minds, should discredit them to anyone who has an iota of heart discernment and who can see the profoundly good works that these humble people are doing on the planet.

Is Kiesha Really Native American? Is she a Legitimate Shaman?

con't at link
I dunno
peace
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 am

from the official explanation:

"Very recently, Kiesha called the tribal council office to inquire about her official standing in the tribe. She was told that Falling Feathers had not acted with the permission of the tribal council—therefore she was not recognized officially by the tribe. You can imagine how shocked and dismayed she was to find this out. "

nopity

(bullshit)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:11 am

sunny

Hippie
we are obviously having different opinions about this
and i'm not throwing my hat to her side..
although her original message of remember who you are resonates strongly with me
and i can't say i have followed her every move

but somewhere in here i feel she has been "had"..big time
and is being used

this is just a feeling
cause i don't know her background or her personality other than has been stated
i don't get the feeling she set out to be the native spoke person
i don't get the feeling the she choose this
but i do get the feeling that she was chosen to be used
i haven't yet decided the 'by whom'

i was hoping that someone else would say somthing along these lines but obviously
i'm out in the field again..all by myself..lol..so be it

i just wanted to clear that up..that i don't believe she set out to be a deciever

wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't know guys when I read hippie's post about the phone call something didn't sit right with the whole thing for me.

If you got one phone call by someone who didn't have the backing of the tribe how on earth could you get something going like she has just by receiving that one call.

Hang on, let me try and explain what I am getting at here.

You receive a call from said person saying you will be a shaman of the tribe of many colours.
Wouldn't you go visit the indigenous people, leaders, heads and ask questions etc, etc. scratch

I can see your point too sky about she could be used; but making a phone call and then saying oh that person didn't have the backing of the elders, tribe..........I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next