the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

latest little grandmother

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

latest little grandmother Empty
PostSubject: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 am

sunny
a friend sent this link to me

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Wonderful post Sky!

This is the 2nd video I watched today which is saying the same thing from a different angle. The first being George Kavassali. Deloras Cannon view is much the same.

We need to embrace the coming changes, not be afraid of them.

Resonation scale is very high for me.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:03 am

Compare how you feel after listening to her message, to reading an article about the TSA harassing a cancer patient or groping a child.

Which one should we be focusing on?

Let's face it we are giving our energy to the dark side by getting worked up about the problems in the world.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 am

micjer wrote:
Compare how you feel after listening to her message, to reading an article about the TSA harassing a cancer patient or groping a child.

Which one should we be focusing on?

Let's face it we are giving our energy to the dark side by getting worked up about the problems in the world.

you are so right, mic, i can FEEL that you are on track here ....
i do think that when we post these dramas, we are letting
each other know what is happening, not to elicit fear, but
to hone the discernment when absorbing "the news" - to be in
observer mode with a sort of detachment
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 am

Quote :
Kiesha Crowther, also known as Little Grandmother, filled the Holy Cross Church in Copenhagen, Denmark, rescently.
www.greatpeople.tv got an interview just before her speech of Love in the church.

Amazing how truth seekers have found her.

It is no accident that her message is reaching us at this time.

Listening to her makes me feel so much at ease.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:10 am

sky otter wrote:

sunny
a friend sent this link to me

I was very moved by this video, she calms me down and brings me peace. I will have to try and come from a place of love of which she speaks, it is hard for me when I have a lot of resentment but as she said there are no real mistakes, just our own journey lead by our own I AM.

@Mic little grandmother Keisha said there are 11 others like her in the world, I wonder where the others are.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Okay, so I listened to Drunvalo or Drunlavo and LG and having a few wee thoughts.

If the next 12 months goes as fast as the last 12 months, or even two years for that matter, we will be sitting thinking okay here it is are we ready.

Well, I have been reading the scientific posts elsewhere and here saying the North has shifted somewhat so when little grandmother says the poles are already shifting I am with her on that, at the moment shifting slightly and slowly. I mean when I have looked at the constellations where I am it seems things are out of whack.

So say 2012 somewhere in that year or nearly at end of it maybe, we get the two days of darkness which should take all but maybe seven minutes or less to happen.

What is everybody here thinking. I am thinking after all I have learned that you cannot push anyone on the path who is not ready or willing right! Maybe the two days of darkness will put millions into a big panic mode thinking it is the end of the world but they cannot really run amok in total darkness; I don't think there is going to be any power.

I am hoping I will go with Gaia as she changes and ascends but if I don't there is only me to blame for that.

Just putting these thoughts out here if that's okay for anyone else's thoughts. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am

I am a big Kiesha fan - she is doing an amazing job.

Mostly at the moment I just try to remind people that this ascension stuff is about the Earth, and not necessarily the humans on it. For us it is optional, for mother Earth its a done deal. Lots of headless chickening going on - rushing around worrying about what is going on outside when it is what is on the inside that connects us to the problems at hand.

We get to influence the process to the extent we can place it on a spectrum from harmony to chaos, but if we mess it up to badly, she simply shakes us off - in one or more "hollywood" disaster movie style methods :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: latest little grandmother   latest little grandmother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

latest little grandmother
Page 1 of 1