the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 4 th Crop Circle

Go down 
+2
sky otter
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

July 4 th Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 am

July 4 th Crop Circle Teardrop

July 4 th Crop Circle Teardropcs

Images Jack Roderick Copyright 2009
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:11 am

flower

ok M..i'll take a stab at it..i know you didn't ask but hey..lol

first glance it looks like a comet heading for a force field and a swallow coming out the other side
but
of course , there's a BUT

but then looking more closely the swallow could be a half plus moon with a missile heading toward and blowing thur it..
hummmmmmmmm
i think i have been readin too many other peoples opinions lately lol!

what are you getting??
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 am

I had the comet part also. (possibly planetx/niribu)

How about the splitting of our 2 strands of DNA and the swallow representing the new light being, the butterfly out of the cocoon!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 am

flower

M
i'm not seeing the dna thing..there are 21 stylized box type things on each side..so ??? to me

but i just went and looked up the meaning of swallow and found that it is the first bird to greet sailors
coming back from a long voyage and it means safety or a good voyage

i really am having truoble in seeing other worldly connections with a lot of these circles
but with this one ..i get am impression of something "psychic" if that makes any sense at all

i think some of these are just like tatoos...strickly created for the artist
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:56 am

Ok the 21 things on each side looks like a rope to me. And ropes keep things "tied down" and secure.

So it looks like this comet is coming in and breaking the rope. Therefore everything may come undone.

Quote :
Long ago, a sailor would get a swallow tattoo after successfully sailing a certain amount of miles (obviously a great deal of miles, but I'm not sure exactly how many).

Actually, all swallows return home to San Juan Capistrano every year. So the tattoos were used to say that you will always come home.

That puts a little different twist on it. (swallow)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 am

flower

how about this:
the van allen belt (our safety net)is hit but something (comet/planet X/?)and we all go home ..having a safe journey.. lol!

Swallow tattoo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The swallow tattoo was a symbol used historically by sailors to show off their sailing experience. Of British origin in the early days of sailing, it was the image of a Barn Swallow, usually tattooed on the chest. According to one legend, a sailor with one swallow had travelled over 5,000 nautical miles (9,000 km); a sailor with two swallows had travelled 10,000 nautical miles (19,000 km).[1][2] Travelling these great distances was extremely difficult and dangerous in the early days of sailing, so one or more swallow tattoos denoted a very experienced and valuable sailor. It is also legend that if the sailor drowns, the swallows will carry their soul to heaven, representing freedom and hope.[citation needed]

The swallow also represents love, care and affection towards family and friends, showing the loyalty of the person always returning to them.[citation needed]

Today, the symbol of the swallow can mean many different things. It is considered a staple of the "British Traditional" and "Sailor Jerry Collins" style tattooing.

Ex-Sailors of the British Royal Navy have a swallow tattoo on both hands above the thumbs as a symbol of a successful voyage.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 am

In Greek Mythology, a legend has it that Athene turned into a Swallow in order to flee danger.

The Roman historian Pliny the Elder described a use of painted swallows to deliver a report of the winning horses at a race.

Swallows have also been incorporated into Christian religious stories, in part because of their arrival in Europe around the time of Easter, and apocryphal stories place them at the crucifixion of Jesus, either trying to distract those sent to arrest Jesus in the garden or comfort Jesus on the cross.

They are also mentioned in the Quran as attacking Abraha, the Christian king of Yemen who was attacking Mecca. The tiny birds hurled small stones and forced Abraha's mighty army to retreat. The significance of the small birds is that God can order the smallest of his creations and miracles can happen.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:24 pm

flower

the swallow image is also the one they added stuff too..i think it ws for the solstice
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 pm

What I see is the spliting of the fibonacci sequence/golden ratio into a direct mirror image of itself. Once represented as a link/chain will be seperated at impact???

July 4 th Crop Circle Sg10

The swallow/bird looks like a rebirth

Here is an extract from: "Fallen from the symboled world"
By Wyatt Prunty

July 4 th Crop Circle -falle10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:23 am

All great theories here on this circle. I do tend to lean toward reuniters thoughts on this mainly because It kind of feels right. "Man" how scientific is that...LOL ?

The leaves in the boxes are 21 in each box and they appear to spiral like DNA and the DNA seems to be in a box that is sitting on a corner and so it kind of looks like it is taking flight, so to speak as the boxes sitting on a corner kind of look like wings? And that might go with the bird motif at the top.

21 leaves? 2+1 equals 3 and my number system says 3 means the spirit??

That Cassie material is heavy on a "realm border crossing" event that will change us into 4th density beings and this RBC event is accompanied by a comet cluster riding the wave.

I do not believe all the Cassie material, but some of it resonates with me and the wave thing does for me at least. And if the wave thing does turn out to be true then this circle could be referring to that event.

I do not have to stretch very far to see that in the picture.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 am

[URL="http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1582&category=Environment"]http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1582&category=Environment[/URL]

July 4 th Crop Circle UKMarkGallops070409Beck1

July 4 th Crop Circle UKMarkGallops070409Beck2

July 4 th Crop Circle UKMark070409Gallops3a
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 am

Excellent breakdown of this circle. Great job and links micjer.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Here are a couple of different views on what that crop cirlce means.

> I want to repeat the deciphering of this crop circle again.
>
> It appears to depict a bird symbolizing a ship and a energy or
gravitational field that may be either attracting or deflecting the fire
ball (comet or asteroid). I'm assuming the ET could have saved our world
from a planet killer rock that yesterday smashed into Jupiter.

Scientist say it would have taken out all of the United States if it had hit here.
In other words, the crop circle is illustrating our world, for now, is
being protected from extinction level events; as in yesterday's
scenario, the ET may have pulled or deflected the rock into Jupiter..
>
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12269#12269

Other people see the crop circle as representing a coronal mass ejection
pushing or generating an energy matrix whose content is represented by
the bird pulling it, which will engulf the earth & transform humanity,
the earth and all life.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/westdown/comments.html

According to Astrology, Hinduism, Buddhism, & Theosophy/Neo-Platonism,
etc., there are planetary Logoi (Gods, who communicate & transfer energy
between themselves & between the 12 signs of the zodiak) at each of the
major planets in our solar system, so, your thinking here is that the
planetary Logos of Jupiter was provided with another cometary, chemical
injection al la Shoemaker-Levy 9, to assist in its evolution in the
unfolding Golden Age, or are you of the belief that, since Jupiter
isn't able to harbour human being-like life forms, then, there must
not be any planetary Logos/God on Jupiter either?

Astrologically speaking, the comet's path, out of metaphysical,
synchronous necessity for Jupiter's benefit, wouldn't have
needed to be altered by ETs.
>
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 4 th Crop Circle   July 4 th Crop Circle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 4 th Crop Circle
Page 1 of 1