the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
feardia
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 am

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? 2012_cropcircle_1

The first crop circle appeared one night and a week later it was changed to the following. I just wondered what everyone thinks about its meaning.

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? 2012_avebury_comp

scratch
Back to top Go down
feardia
feardia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:37 am

Thats my favourite crop circle, when I first saw it I made a spoof video identifying the manhole cover as nibiru, sure enough they came back a week later and finished the job, adding in nibiru and a few other interesting touches, that was my 'david wilcock' moment.

Personally I think its a message about ascension...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:57 am

toast couple of Irish ales!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:09 am

I had a dream the other night, and I don't dream a lot that I remember in the morning but this one was me looking up in the sky and there was a second smaller sun. Mean anything? Time will tell.

:anisun:

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? HollowEarth_photo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 am

funny thing.... i have been remembering little scenes
from dreams lately.... and while i realize that everyone
dreams, i had not remembered any of them in more than
20 years! i tried lots of techniques to recall, but none
seemed to work... one of my favorite things in the
morning is asking sis what she dreamed and she has
whole movies with details... i was envious until now ...
no longer, though, because my dreams are coming back! yippee

(but i do not know what the crop circles are saying)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 pm

something to ponder..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm

veryyyyy interesting stuff....
of course i wanted a still view and went to crop circles dot com..
they really have a lengthy commentary on it
here

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/aveburymanor2/aveburymanor2008b.html

The second part of Avebury Manor from July 22, 2008 suggests an important astronomical event one week before the Mayan Long Count calendar ends on Decenber 21-23, 2008, when our Moon will lie close to a bright comet in Earth's sky

and also found

http://astrologymundo.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/a-bumper-crop-of-crop-circles/

One of the more interesting comments at cropcircleconnector.com about the latest Avebury formation comes from Stephen Paoli, who notes, as others do, that all of the planets save Pluto are in the places where they are expected to be on Dec. 21, 2012.

Paoli says: “Pluto’s orbit may have been altered due to the passing of a large body! Nibiru! it could also explain why its orbit is already so strange (Nibiru has come before).”

and while i am totally fascinated by them ..i can't seem to settle on any one idea about them...i keep jumping around
and i think in this case i am perfectly fine with reading what some one else thinks and just watching :hypnotizeb:
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:03 am

here is something...
the geniuses at half past human are developing
a software which will "spin" the crop circle
patterns and we may be able to get some info/messages
from them that way...

interesting idea, dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi winehippie,

Yes the half past humans have some great ideas.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 pm

wine hippie

if they spin it..do you think it will make a sound??
interesting stuf
sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/nasa-warns-of-super-solar-storm-2012/

Quote :
Solar cycle 24 just got started a few days back. The sun announced it with a major solar flare (Big Flare Portends Beginning of Solar Cycle 24).

Solar flares rise and fall on an 11-year cycle, and last year marked what scientists thought was the solar minimum. But through the beginning of 2009, the sun stayed unusually quiet. That changed yesterday, when a major sunspot appeared on the backside of the sun, where it was captured by NASA’s STEREO instrument.

“This is the biggest event we’ve seen in a year or so,” said Michael Kaiser, research scientist with the heliophysics division at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. “Does this mean we’re finished with the minimum or not? It’s hard to say. This could be it. It’s got us all excited.”

People have been counting sunspots since Galileo first observed one in the early 17th century. Through the 28 cycles that have been well-documented, stretching from 1745 to today, the average cycle length has been 11 years, but shorter and longer cycles have been observed. (The polarity of solar storms also alternates, so technically, a full cycle is 22 years.)

For unknown reasons, the current solar minimum has lasted longer than normal. “It’s been a long solar minimum, the longest and deepest one through the last hundred years, but not out of the extreme ordinary,” Kaiser said.

The next solar maximum is in 2012. Will we see Corona Mass Ejections (CME) like that of 1859? FirstScience.com reports :

Scientists are finally beginning to properly understand a historic solar storm in 1859. One day, the storm, which was the most potent disruption of Earth’s ionosphere in recorded history could happen again.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Mic all your videos have been removed by the user.... crying
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:22 pm

This thread is 3 years old. Likely more of this to come. Copyright infringements that is.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:08 pm

The fact that we are given these intricate overnight crop circles is to me the important thing here.

One of a lot that circle and are docked up there are trying to give us messages which to me is a good thing.

I believe the shadow government with all the dosh has software that is able to give them clear messages, but I believe they know what is happening anyway and this time they cant do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:12 pm

It would be interesting to show the circles to an artistic savant imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?   What do you think that this crop circle is telling us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think that this crop circle is telling us?
Page 1 of 1