the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dragonfly crop circle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

dragonfly crop circle Empty
PostSubject: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/yatesbury/yatesbury2009.html

dragonfly crop circle of june 3

ok. M..what do you make of all these circles????

i'm still just lookin at it..
scratch

yeah and the two from the last two days..hummmmmmmm
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/june2009.html
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm

dragonfly crop circle Little-London-Yates

dragonfly crop circle Milk-Hill3copy

dragonfly crop circle Milk2

There is one every day. This is crazy.

At this point Sky, I got nothing. I'll keep looking though! LOL

questionb
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 am

so am i correct in assuming that you (mic & otter) do not
think these circles are being made by humans as a joke/fraud?

by the way, i think the circles which make up the dragonfly's
body are "earths" (9?) and show some kind of transformation
from tail to head....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 am

flower

wh

i think some may be done by humans..but i don't know how to tell
and
i really don't look at them as to who made them
so much as what does it pull from my brain
and how can i use that info to evolve..
sigh
for me i think debateing about who did what isn't worth my time

i do like what you have come up with about the earth's and when i looked at it again
with your view in mind i thought
yikes
maybe dragonfly is bringing something to us
and so off i go to find the esoteric meaning of dragonfly

ah here it is
dragon fly / illusion
from the Medicine cards book by Jamie Sams and David Carson

Dragonfly medicine is of the dreamtime and the illusionary fascade we accept as physical reality. (wow)
Dragonfly's shifting of color, energy, form and movement explodes into the mind of the observer, bringing vague memories of a time or place where magic reigned.

ok.. i wasn't going to copy the whole thing..but i think it too good not to..really cool.

Some legends say that Dragonfly was once Dragon, and that Dragon had scales like Dragonfly's wings. Dragon was full of wisdom, and flew thur the night bringing light with its fiery breath. the breath of dragon brought forth the are of magic and the illusion of changing form. then Dragon got caught in it's own fascade. coyote tricked Dragon into changing forms and in the shape of it's new body became like Dragonfly's. In accepting the challenge to prove its power and magical prowess, dragon lost it's power.

Dragonfly is the essence of the winds of change, the messages of wisdom and the enlightment, and the communications from the elemental world. this elemental world is made up of tiny spirirts of plants, and of the elements air, earth, fire and water. In essence, this world is full of nature spirits.

If dragonfly has flown into your cards today, you may have forgotten to water your plants. on another level, you may need to give thanks to the foods you eat for sustaining your body.
On the psychological level, it may be time to break down the illusions you have held that restrict your actions or ideas.

Dragonfly medicine always beckons you to seek out the parts of your habits which you need to change,
Have you tended to changes you have wanted to make in your life?

See how you can apply the art of illusion to your present question or situation, and remember that things are never completely as they seem.

so wow wine hippie..i am so glad you said what you did..cause i would never have looked up anything..i would have just shrugged and said..oh well to the figuring it out..

hahahah..so see it's what you get out of it more than who did it...
thank you givekiss thank you givekiss thank you.. givekiss

just found link to article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190279/First-jellyfish-dragonfly--Giant-crop-circles-just-weirder.html
fired up
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 am

happy accidents, otter!
and as george ure said in his column today: synch wink
clapping
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
savannahskye
savannahskye

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:50 pm

I think the formations so far this year are tatty lookin, kinda like a freehand drawing...
The crops are ripe for circles right now, but they jus seem so bitty...

I think if you do a wee bit of research you will find the majority of formations here in the UK are appearing at the weekend...and normally in good weather....

ET likes to sunbathe??
:181p:

:winkb:
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Waterbugs and Dragonflies

Doris Stickney

A reading from a book that tackles the subject of how to explain death to young children. This was read by Daniel Brice at the JTSMA service of rememberance held at the Collegiate Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity in Stratford upon Avon on 17th June 2000.

Down below the surface of a quiet pond lived a little colony of water bugs. They were a happy colony, living far away from the sun. For many months they were very busy, scurrying over the soft mud on the bottom of the pond. They did notice that every once in a while one of their colony seemed to lose interest in going about with its friends. Clinging to the stem of a lily, it gradually moved out of sight and was seen no more.

'Look!' said one of the water bugs to another, 'One of our colony is climbing up the lily stalk. Where do you suppose she is going?' Up, up, up it went slowly. Even as they watched, the water bug disappeared from sight. Its friends waited and waited but it didn't return. 'That's funny!' said one water bug to another. 'Wasn't she happy here?' asked a second water bug. 'Were do you suppose she went?' wondered a third. No one had an answer. They were greatly puzzled.

Finally one of the water bugs, the leader of the colony, gathered its friends together. 'I have an idea. The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk must promise to come back and tell us where she went and why.' 'We promise', they said solemnly.

One spring day, not long after, the very water bug who had suggested the plan found himself climbing up the lily stalk. Up, up, up he went. Before he knew what was happening, he had broken through the surface of the water, and had fallen onto the broad, green lily pad above.

When he awoke, he looked about with surprise. He couldn't believe what he saw. A startling change had come to his old body. His movement revealed four silver wings and a long tail. Even as he struggled, he felt an impulse to move his wings. The warmth of the sun soon dried the moisture from the new body. He moved his wings again and suddenly found himself up above the water. He had become a dragonfly.

Swooping and dipping in great curves, he flew through the air. He felt exhilarated in the new atmosphere. By and by, the new dragonfly lighted happily on a lily pad to rest. Then it was that he chancd to look below to the bottom of the pond. Why, he was right above his old friends, the water bugs!. There they were, scurrying about, just as he had been doing some time before. Then the dragonfly remembered his promise: 'The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk will come back and tell where he or she went and why'.

Without thinking, the dragonfly darted down. Suddenly he hit the surface of the water and bounced away. Now that he was a dragonfly he could no longer go into the water. 'I can't return!' he said in dismay. 'At least I tried, but I can't keep my promise. Even if I could go back, not one of the water bugs would know me in my new body. I guess I'll just have to wait until they become dragonflies too. Then they'll understand what happened to me, and where I went'.

And the dragonfly winged off happily into its wonderful new world of sun and air.
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

This we used at the funeral of our son 5 years ago today

Seems to say something
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:59 pm

What a great story. Thanks for sharing this Winston. It means so much in so many ways.

Sorry to hear about your son.

rainbow
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 pm

flower

oh Winston hugv

what a wonderful thing for the dragonfly to appear exactly today
you must feel blessed

thank you so much for sharing that...

another person i know from another forum lost her son to suicide and wrote a book about it
called Mother's who cry in the night
she goes by dragonfly mom
and has a website
http://shamanichypnosis.com/

hugv
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 pm

This is a little creepy!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:13 am

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds6.htm
dragonfly crop circle Little-London-Yates
So, from the Sumerian texts, we can conclude that Nibiru is a titanic, fiery ‘planet’ that has many star-like attributes. It also has seven moons, which were visible to observers on Earth.

There is also the possibility that Nibiru brings with it a small retinue of comets which it drags into the Solar System. As Murray and Matese are assuming that the long range comets that they are studying have been affected by the passage of a massive body through the Oort cloud, then it is not unreasonable to assume that some comets will swing into the inner Solar System, dragged in by the accelerating movement of the brown dwarf as it moves through the inner Oort Cloud, the Kuiper belts and enters the Solar System proper. As such, the sky around Nibiru may contain comets, adding to the halo effect, perhaps even giving the brown dwarf a ‘tail’.

Well if we look at the crop circle, I count 7 "earths" and some smaller "comets" behind that!!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:46 am

dragonfly crop circle Milk-Hill3copy

I think we all saw this 7 sided crop circle.... well then there was a second small one in the same field..

dragonfly crop circle Milk3

This is the same field that the large 8 was in last year. Now here is the same picture but from a different angle so the sun sheds a different light on the barley plants....

dragonfly crop circle UKMilkHill061309Second

You can see the 8 from last year..

If this was made by a group using boards there is no way in hades that the eight would "bleed through"

source...http://www.earthfiles.com/

Quote :
Left to right: 7-sided pattern reported June 2, 2009, below Milk Hill near Alton Barnes,
Wiltshire; “ghost” of infinity symbol from 2008 season; small 6-fold circles reported June 13, 2009.
Aerial image ©️ 2009 by Olivier Morel. Images and information by: Cropcircleconnector.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm

flower

Hi M
i was looking at the circles for june yesterday and was counting circles and such in different ones..i'm still wrapping my brain around what i think i am seeing..like if there are sets of 6 circles there is a odd one with 7...that kind of thing
and this last one..in the one circle there is a triangle taken and set outside of the circle

just pondering the whole thing

and if you go here you can plainly see the 8 from last year in the pic

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/milkhill/milkhill2009.html

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragonfly crop circle   dragonfly crop circle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragonfly crop circle
Page 1 of 1