the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW CROP CIRCLE

Go down 
+4
day
sky otter
micjer
Gabriel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:03 am

Here is an interesting picture, rich with spiritual meaning. This is near the town called GOES Netherlands. How obvious can God be at times, here is the way man GOES....LOL too cool

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4A9r9yKkkNs/SqItZMUuBOI/AAAAAAAAD_Q/qk0RorGsDfw/s1600-h/Netherlands+
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 am

A Gigantic Butterfly Crop Circle formation (530 Meters x 450 Meters), the Biggest Crop Circle Ever ... appeared in Netherlands near a town in southern Holland called Goes, on the 8th of August 2009. It is an incredibly large butterfly with Da Vinci's 'Vitruvian Man' in the center, depicting the metamorphosis of the Caterpillar into a Butterfly. I stumbled upon this brilliant crop circle today while randomly checking one of my friends' profile on facebook ... my first reaction was that of sheer amazement and the feeling of a rising wave of excitement within realizing the magical synchronicity communicating with all tuned in ...

http://mayanprophecy2012.blogspot.com/2009/09/butterfly-crop-circle-netherlands.html

Great find Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 am

The largest crop circle ever near the town called Goes, it is just to synchronistic not to be amazed at how clever God is.

As the butterfly Goes, so Goes man. I saw a picture of this circle with a football stadium superimposed beside it and the circle makes the stadium look real small in comparison.

Thanks for the additional info mic.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:04 am

flower
hi guys
interestingly enough a couple of friends and i were e-mailing back and forth about this and why wasn't it reported earlier
and this is the lastest i got

A friend wrote ;

It was done for a Dutch advertiser back in early August when I was in England.

i've been trying to find out more and will let you know anything i come across

wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 am

flower

ok

i have to run and the only thing i found was discussion..no actual info so i guess we believe what works best for each of us
but here are some links to those discussions

http://mayanprophecy2012.blogspot.com/2009/09/butterfly-crop-circle-netherlands.html

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=155200

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 am

That is interesting sky,

On the initial information I read about this circle the report said the circle came up over night. If this is man made, their sophistication and talent is being wasted and I would first suspect that it is real simply because I have not heard of any advertiser claiming they did it and why?

Of course that does not in and of itself mean that it was not done by a man, but if an advertiser did this then they have failed at their marketing attempt, as I have not heard of what it is that they are promoting, or selling.

It seems that an advertiser would talk about it for their sponsor that paid to have it done for their product.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am

Gabe thanks for posting ...wonderful sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 am

Gabe you have made the 11 11 club !!!!!!!!! (#of posts)

Originally I read somewhere that this was man-made, yet later that they had said that to discredit it.

Here is a link to group that is trying to take credit for doing it.

http://www.xld-sign.com/projecten/bekijk/Atlas

I am sure CSI agent Sky will get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by micjer on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 am

congrats, gabe!
(good eye, mic)
confetti
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:58 am

And a good agent she is, she will flush it all out....LOL. I did not see the 1111 post number on my last post, thanks for being so observant mic...That one got by me...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:00 am

WineHippie wrote:
congrats, gabe!
(good eye, mic)
confetti

I finally made it.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:36 pm

I also heard this one was man made by 50 volunteers over 9 months.

Still amazing to look at.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 pm

sunny
R..yep..amazing regardless of who did it...

well it seems this has been around the block for awhile and mostly links are all different forums..
but a bit of info leading back to those who claim they did it...
so here's some more stuff if anyone wants to go read...
so..verrrry interestinggg

warp

pic of folks claiming to have made it
http://defotograaf.smugmug.com/gallery/9196806_CYoie#613971448_a2RNJ

I dunno

pic of orb over crop circle
http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2009/08/orb-caught-on-film-at-dutch-crop-circle.html

devil or angel

http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7971&sid=ba09c3564f5bfc79dd775ad403939c72

Butterfly Crop Circle was designed by Remco Delfgaauw

Dear forum friends,

here is the statement on behalf of the guy who designed and headed the butterfly man crop circle project in the Dutch province Zeeland (I will add a translation):

Quote:
Geachte redactie,

Het Graankunstwerk in de Wilhelmina Polder is gemaakt door XL D-Sign. Een (nog) niet bestaand bedrijfje, van 3 vrienden, waaronder Remko Delfgaauw.

Project "Atlas" zoals de vlindermens echt heet is een initiatief van 3 heren en komt voort uit de wens van Remko om eens de grootste graancirkel ter wereld te maken. De voorbereidingen waren al in oktober 2008 gestart,

waarbij de "boodschap of het symbool" een zeer belangrijk uitgangspunt is geweest.

Atlas staat voor de schoonheid van de mens en haar kwetsbaarheid. XL D-Sign zou graag zien dat iedereen onze planeet mooier achterlaat dan ze haar aantroffen.

De Wilhelmina Polder is geen initiatiefnemer in deze, maar wel een uiterst enthousiaste partner gebleken vanaf het onthullen van de plannen tot op dit moment. Dat dit zeer waarschijnlijk ook te maken heeft met het 200-jarig bestaan van de maatschap is logisch, maar volgens de insiders had men ook zonder dit gegeven waarschijnlijk meegewerkt.

Verder is er absoluut geen sprake van een reclamestunt. Er zijn geen inkomsten en de kosten zijn uit eigen zak betaald.

Het is al met al een zeer positieve ervaring geweest, waarbij de afsluiting in het veld een adembenemend hoogtepunt mag worden genoemd.

Ik zal proberen jullie op de hoogte te houden.

Veel goeds en met vriendelijke groet,

Manfred Koeleman

XL D-Sign

link to whole articel on a Dutch crop circle website (in Dutch):

Grootste Graancirkel van de Wereld

--------------------

English translation:

The crop circle artwork in the Wilhelmina Polder was made by XL D-Sign, a small buisness, which three friends, one of them Remco Delfgaauw [the designer] are just about to found.

Project 'Atlas', the actual name of the butterfly man, is an initiative by 3 gentlemen, and was brought forth by Remko's wish to once make the greatest crop circle of the world. The prearrangements commenced as soon as october 2008, with the 'message of the symbol' being a very important starting point.

Atlas stands for the beauty of man, and her [man/human is female in Dutch] vulnerability. XL D-Sign would like to see everbody leaving behind this planet more beautiful than they found it.

The Wilhelmina Polder did not initiate this plan, but remained an exceedingly enthusiastic partner from its first disclosure up until this very moment. This may have to do with the community's 200 year anniversary, but according to insiders, this occasion not given, the Wilhelmina Polder would have nonetheless cooperated.

Furthermore there is absolutely no 'advertising stunt' involved. There are no profits, and the costs were payed out of their own pockets.

All in all it was a very positiv experience, whereas the finale in the field may well be termed a breathtaking climax.

I will try to update you all on the news.

All my best, and sincerly yours,

Manfred Koeleman

XL D-Sign

-------------------

Jan

P.S.: 'Remco' sounds a lot like Remo. Neet coincidence. The crop circle was made in the night of Aug 6th / 7th 2009 at Blauwe Wijk (Blue Quarter) near Goes, ZL, Netherlands.

Here's a link to the Dutch Crop Circle Archive's website: DCCA http://www.dcca.nl/

flower child ... good night
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm

NEW CROP CIRCLE _thumb_bruce-lipton_49424

http://www.brucelipton.com/spontaneous-evolution-overview

Humanity is On the Brink of Spontaneous Evolution

Spontaneous Evolution offers you the information, inspiration and invitation to participate in the greatest adventure in human history – conscious evolution!

Economic meltdown … environmental crisis … seemingly endless warfare. The world is in critical condition.

We’ve all heard stories of people who experienced seemingly miraculous recoveries from illness, but can the same thing happen for our world?

According to pioneering biologist Bruce H. Lipton, it’s not only possible, it’s already happening. We are surrounded by the proof that we are poised to take an incredible step forward in the growth of our species. In Spontaneous Evolution, this world-renowned expert in the emerging science of epigenetics teams up with political philosopher Steve Bhaerman to offer a new and hopeful story about humanity’s evolutionary destiny.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:10 am

The circle butterfly man image may be man made, it may be a prophetic message to mankind even if it were made by a person. Thanks for the information and links everyone.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Love it... "it" reminds me of a butterfly for some reason??? scratch :)
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Spontaneous Evolution was simply beautiful listening to. If the crop circle had anything to do with this book, I would say it was to call our attention to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW CROP CIRCLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CROP CIRCLE   NEW CROP CIRCLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CROP CIRCLE
Page 1 of 1