the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free advice

Go down 
+2
micjer
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

free advice Empty
PostSubject: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

flower

An old man, a boy and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked. As they went along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was walking and the boy was riding. The man and boy thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Then, later, they passed some people who remarked, 'What a shame, he makes that little boy walk.' So they then decided they'd both walk!

Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride. So, they both rode the donkey.

Now they passed some people who shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. The boy and man figured they were probably right, so they decide to carry the donkey.

As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.
The moral of the story?

If you try to please everyone,

you might as well...

Kiss your ass goodbye!

strapped down
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 am

hehe.

Good one sky. Lately I feel like I am draggin my ass.

Last weekend we went camping with a group of 20 friends. At times over the weedend I would try and bring up some topics to try and sow some seeds so to speak. A couple of people were mildly interested in some things, but for the most part people just don't want their "reality" shaken. It is frustrating at times to listen to conversations about 9-11 or swine flu with them believing what they have been told by the media. I try and counter their information, and you get looked at like you have a second head (niribu) LOL.

I almost welcome something big to happen so it would open the closed doors that people have. Here in Canada, everything (even the economy) is pretty well normal. (other than those connected to the auto industry) With nothing unusual happening it is hard for people to look outside the box.

free advice Donkey
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am

that's one reason we are together, mic
so we don't have to wonder if it is WE who
are whacked...

hope you had a great time camping and
good to have you "home" again.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 am

Thanks WH.

You are so right. It is so wonderful to have all of you to share stories with. It would be a lonely world with each other. Love you all.

We had a very good weekend, but one of our good friends passed from cancer and we attended her funeral on Saturday. She was such a wonderful person and we are all going to miss her greatly.

An interesting thing happened to her the day before she passed. She kept waking and asking if she had died yet. As time progressed she had more and more fear in her eyes. Then her mother had a dream that her father was descending down a set of stairs (he had passed 10 years ago) with outstretched arms and said he was here to take his daughter with him.

This story of the dream was told to her. Later that night just before she passed (with her eyes closed) she had a calmness come over her and she stretched out her arm as though her dad was there. There came a sense of peacefulness and love, she smiled and she passed over.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:32 am

and now, she is in total harmonious alignment
with her soul vibration

sending peaceful energy to you mic, and to your
circle of friends

butterfly
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am

That is a great story sky about losing your ass....LOL.

I know that feeling about trying to talk to people Micjer and the glazed look that comes over their eyes....what a shame it is to not be able to get through to the ones we love.

Hi winehippie always happy to see your posts. peace
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Poor donkey.

Hey mic that's an amazing story about your friend passing with her father ready to greet her, we should be taking more notice of our dreams.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm

micjer wrote:
Last weekend we went camping with a group of 20 friends. At times over the weedend I would try and bring up some topics to try and sow some seeds so to speak. A couple of people were mildly interested in some things, but for the most part people just don't want their "reality" shaken. It is frustrating at times to listen to conversations about 9-11 or swine flu with them believing what they have been told by the media.

All you need to do is ask questions. Only when they ask them back can you move to the next step. I think this technique is the safest because it keeps you from doing harm on account of accidental free-will infringement.

It might be better to start with things closer to home, like the Canadian government and why the script they used in the war on Iraq was exactly (almost to a word) the same as the Aussie PM - or about that agent provocateur that was caught trying to get a protest to move to something nastier (caught because he had the same boots as police arresting him!).

A..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

free advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: free advice   free advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free advice
Page 1 of 1