the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legal advice needed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whispergently

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Legal advice needed? Empty
PostSubject: Legal advice needed?   Legal advice needed? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm

I have two Promisory notes and clearly have no money to pay for a lawyer, what are the rules in regards to Canadian Promisory notes, one signed by someone who cared and the other by someone who stole my money, signature differ from each other, yet I know an old man that was gentle and cared enough to see what they were doing, didn't swindle this innocent victim but when the old man understood the victim clearly didn't understand the concepts of her investments he tried his best to protect her assets and gave her this note that ended in 2003

Interest of 13% for one year

Then 7.5 until the year 2003, just found these papers because I was ill and didn't know what to do with them, almost sent them in the trash can, they are torn in four, because of lack of knowledge in the legal area.

We currently have an association of lawyers that hold each others hand and they pledged not to sue within their association, if brought within the judicial system they will implicate lawyers that didn't do their job and were not acting within the rights of their client.

My best chance is to go outside of this City, right?

Perhaps someone can help me here, here's to hoping, lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Legal advice needed?   Legal advice needed? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Northern Boy, Canadian and very well versed in Canadian government law, NB here you are.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Legal advice needed?   Legal advice needed? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Welcome whispergently.

Start reading the Blacks law Dictionary and follow the freeman movement.

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/freeman-f44/blacks-law-dictionary-8th-edition-t3288.htm
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legal advice needed?   Legal advice needed? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm

I`m just seeing this not really enough information to give you an answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal advice needed?   Legal advice needed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legal advice needed?
Page 1 of 1