the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Empty
PostSubject: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks micjer.
The more we know, the more powerful we will become.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:00 pm

This video gets my blood boiling. My wish is that every serviceman (woman) past present and anyone foolish enough to be thinking of joining the army, could and would watch this.

It puts a different meaning to support our troops. The wool has been pulled over their eyes for centuries to fight wars for the profit of 300 families that keep us in poverty and slavery.

The author's intuition is that prince William may be the anti-christ!!! Have to watch him I guess. She says the world leader will take to the throne in Isreal. So I guess Obama is off the hook.

Her take on the new world religion has nothing to do with new age spirituality IMHO. The new age spirituality does not speak of messiah. So I think the folks that were so opposed to some of our posts, at other forums, need to watch this vid also, so they can identify the real villian.

Isn't this what the PTB really want. Get everybody that is "awakening" to fight amongst themselves, therefore furthering their agenda of causing negativity and fighting.

shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Great videos micjer.

And everything you said is right on too, I think. flaming
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 pm

micjer wrote:
This video gets my blood boiling. My wish is that every serviceman (woman) past present and anyone foolish enough to be thinking of joining the army, could and would watch this.

Isn't this what the PTB really want. Get everybody that is "awakening" to fight amongst themselves, therefore furthering their agenda of causing negativity and fighting.

shocked

yes, agreed
am off to watch
(dang, homework AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology   The Empire of "THE CITY"  a look at 9-11,religion,symbology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empire of "THE CITY" a look at 9-11,religion,symbology
Page 1 of 1