the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:56 pm

I AM HOPING MORE AND MORE OF US…. ARE BEGINNING TO SO BE ABLE TO HOLD & ENJOY MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES IN MIND AS YOU/WE/I SO CONSIDER……

…… WHAT WE ARE COLLECTIVELY & INDIVIDUALLY CREATING???????

With this in mind I would like to discuss TOXINS, POISONS, and RADIATION, and VIRUS and such……

With our history so filled with so many AMUSING “case studies” where suddenly some "OLD" thing that we have ALWAYS been so previously ENJOYING, then suddenly, out of no where, becomes HARMFUL "enough" based on some “NEW“ study... TO SO CHANGE OUR BEHAVIOR?????????????

AND although I will ALWAYS WISH TO SO PROMOTE... THE MINIMIZATION and CONTROL OF SUCH... "thought to be environmental toxins" .... what I wish to so EMPHASISE HERE NOW IS THAT…..

… UNDER THE RIGHT CONDITIONS AND OR BODILY ADAPTATIONS……...

… these so called TOXINS can ALSO be so EXPERIENCED to be in, of , and with HARMONEY with our BODILY FUNCTIONS……so long as they are so properly managed and “thought” about….

CASE IN POINT:

THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Omnivo10

MONSIEUR MANGETOUT
Michael Lotito (b. 1950) of Grenoble, France has eaten metal and glass since 1958. Experts x-rayed his stomach and note his ability to consume 2 lbs (900 g) of metal per day. Since 1966, he has consumed 18 bicycles, 15 shopping carriages, seven television sets, six chandeliers, two beds, a pair of skis, a computer, and a Cessna light aircraft!

AND… as per a very enjoyable film favorite…. THE PRINCESS BRIDE….

Note, use of I-O-CAIN powder (one of the most dangerous poisons known to man) in the game of “witts". Although.... "this is just a film".... such practice... CAN BE MADE OF VERY GOOD USE.... AS or IF ... SO DESIRED., under the “proper circumstances and care“…...

I also believe, that “light” exposure to NEW VIRUSES …… CAN BE A GOOD THING 4 OUR GENE POOL!! (as another possble way to ALSO preceive so called "bad news").....

And there are examples of excessive radiation exposure where FULL RECOVERY has been SO REALIZED... like/as in the Soviet submarine K-19‘s, (widow maker), nuclear's accident (for those not involved with the reactor cooling repair).

Additionally, as IS NOW BEING MORE AND MORE REALIZED AND DOCUMENTED......

ONE's STATE OF MENTAL HEALTH ....... IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE .... LINKED TO ....

... ONE's ABILITY TO KEEP AND STAY HEALTHY!!!

Examples are found in SCIENTOLOGY, EDGAR CAYCE's WRITINGS, SETH MATERIAL, DAN WINTER'S WORK, CHRISTIAN SCIENCE "PRACTITIONERS", ETC., ETC., ETC., .... where these HIGHER" the states of CONSCIOUSNESS are so LINKED/CONNECTED with and to ...

.. AN ABILITY TO STAY AND MAINTAIN ONE's HEALTH!!!!

FOR ME..... I WOULD RATHER LIVE LIFE.... AS IF ALL THINGS WERE ... A PART OF ME ... vs. a POISON ...... and yet..... THE CHOICE WILL ALWAYS BE SUBJECT .... to the individual and collective BELIEF SYSTEMS....

Again.... I am sure most people AREADY KNOW THE THINGS.... please kindly pay no attention to this is not of assistance or applicable to you!!!

Best wishes to all fellow SIMULTANEOUS SELFs....

toast

Steve
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm

To maintain one's health have a teaspoon of vitamin C every morning. It's that simple. Make sure it's a practitioners brand like 'Eagle'. I have never been sick since. Did you know Vitamin C cures cancer. The mainstream would like to think otherwise, gotta help the phamaceuticals make a profit right. You can never overdose on Vitamin C either.

Dr. Contreras - The Power of Vitamin C

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:17 pm

what i understood was that vitamin D even more beneficial than C....

which is why they push the sunblocks and sunscreen

sunshine on more than 25% of body everyday cures /prevents stuff, too
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Right you are..Vitamin D and all the other letters of the alphabet concerning vitamins have their roles.

Not only does sunscreen block vitamin D, sunscreen is carcinogenic with chemicals like oxybenzone when it gets into direct sunlight and heats up.

http://www.skinbiology.com/toxicsunscreens.html
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Cool stuff on the VITAMINS.....

FYI.... REGARDING CANCER.....

The friend of mine, (that has these momories of being Jesus), was/is involved with the Essiac cancer cure that was developed in Canada, who has ALSO been PERSONALLY INVOLVED WITH MANY PEOPLE BEING SO CURED OF CANCER, with this herbal ESSIAC blend.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Essiac.html

& .... many Natural food stores NOW HAVE THIS BLEND IN STOCK!!!!

And perhaps of particular interest??, one such patient, where the patient was so INTENT upon "transitioning"..... even after the use of the Essiac tea, when her CANCER was so confirmed to have disappeared, she still managed to pass on even with the Doctors confirming her cancer had gone away!?!?!?!

... SO (from my perspective)..... ADDRESSING THE "CANCER PATIENT's" WILL/DESIRE TO LIVE......... IS STILL A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT PART .... of the CURE!!!

&.... thanks for the Vitamin C info (did not know it could be used intraveniously)

:)

Steve
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:15 pm

flower
knowing the source of the vit C also helps..and vit C with bioflavinoids works great for ear problems and vertigo

vit C is the best..old linus knew his stuff... toast
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Vitamin C therapy used for cancer is a little different from mega-dosing orally. I had cause recently to read about the therapy and it involves intravenous and MASSIVE doses of Vit-C over the course of some days. We are talking huge doses, (sometimes 40,000mg).

Very high success rate with certain cancers. MMS is also reputed to be an extremely effective cure for some cancers[1].

MMS and Vitamic C do not however work together, in fact when you are taking MMS you need to avoid Vitamin C for 4hrs after taking the MMS.

A..

[1] I read this in Jim Humbles book on MMS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???   THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THOUGHTS REGARDING ... TOXINS, POISONS, RADIATION, and VIRUSES... OH MY???
Page 1 of 1