the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Empty
PostSubject: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:45 pm

DUE/WITH my unique ONENESS interests/focus where I AM USING THE BENIFIT OF THE .....

............... ALMIGHTY ........ I AM ....THAT IS IN ALL OF US .........................................

................................... TO SO CONNECT /RE-MEMBER/ KNOW .....................................

......................................... THY SELF IN WHAT EVER PATH .......................................

................................................."THIS" SO TAKES ME ..............................................

&...THANKS TO YOU ALLOWING ME & or the "act there of" of attempting to place this "new to me" part of ME ....so called "alien" I-AM-A-WAKE-NOW personality (that I so desired to) ..... ALLOW ALL OF US (especailly me) to so .... BETTER SEE ..... as ALSO being... A PART OF US ALL:

So shown below:

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Oscab010

THE FOLLOWING EVENTS OCCURRED "IN THE EXPERIENCE THAT I UNDERSTAND/FELT IT TO BE" in my "eyes closed"/ bed time sleep related DREAM EXPERIENCE (after two previous other "dreams/OBES"):

1) I was aware of being in a body that was being dragged/slid across what seemed to be a floor of some sort and perhaps a few stairs, yet still not being able to "see anything"..as I was being dragged...(and not in pain at all just aware of being moved so).....

2) Then suddenly I heard the sounds of a wide variety of childered making statements of .....
... ouuuu .... wow.... awe... etc... upon me becoming aware of a "stoping of my body in motion"....

3) Then suddenly I head from an "adult sounding female voice":

CLASS, THIS IS ... ANNIE/ANNE (can't recall exact pronuciation) AND WE WILL BE STUDYING HER TODAY.

4) Then suddenly (although I still could not see what was going on)... from the darkness of what I was trying to "look out of"... became much lighter (from within my head) as, what seemed to be from my persepctive, a hood being removed from my head to so cause the light to imporve........

5) Then, as I wondered who/what I was that was so being examined.... I saw a miror suddenly show at my self so as to see who/what I was being in this dream/OBE state.????

6) And then upon looking into the miror.... a "to me" "greenish" looking extra terrestrial was show to be ...(in this dream/OBE)..... ME ? ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Any who, I can not know exactly what to make of this "dream/OBE".... but good or bad my interests in EXPLORING FREINDLY GOOD NATURED "EXTRA-TERESTRIALS"......

.... IS NOW A VERY STRONG INTEREST OF MINE!!!!!!

... and from my son pushing me to go to the Bookstore last night, I am now exploring the work of Stan Romanek's "MESSAGES" book new as of 2009. His book goes in to Stan's channeling with "these" particular "extra-terestrial".

Any who, if any one, such as LINDA, (who has done such explorations), has any suggestions on books and or particular FRIENDLY "extra-terestrials" and CURRENT PEOPLE CONNECTED TO SUCH EXPERIENCES...... FOR ME/US TO SO EXPLORE THE "SELF WE KNOW".......

..... PLEASE KINDLY PASS ON SUCH INFORMATION !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way..... NICE .... NEW.... EMOTICONS RE-UNITE!!!!

abductedg abductedg abductedg abductedg abductedg abductedg abductedg abductedg warp warp warp

Blessings,

Steve
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm

steve, have you listened to/read Michael Newton?
i think someone may have posted him before,
he has taken clients thru past life regressions
and found that some memories are actually
of experiences as "et's", not just humans on this
planet earth....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Not only is Newton fantastic 'Keepers of the Garden' by Dolores Cannon is a wonderful account demonstrating regressive hypnosis of an extra-terrestial being.

Here is the ebook:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9585785/Cannon-Dolores-Keepers-of-the-Garden-

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Keeper10
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:39 am

I LOVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!

...& I will be checking this stuff out!!!

In past schedulings to "get regressed" myself on three different occasions, with each "scheduled event" an incident came into my experience "of a higher/greater importance" that caused the scheduled regression to be postponed and or canceled. And thus, after the third attempt, I gave up on "these" efforts. Never ever even considered that I might have reincarnational "extra-terrestrial" ties?????

THANK YOU!!!

rainbow

Steve
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Go for the 4th time!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Dear fellow Simultaneous Reunite SELF....

WOW... GREAT INSIGHT!!

& ... believe it or not........ I AM SOMEWHAT .... AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!!! ? ? ?

scratch abducted

Thanks,

Steve
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:54 pm

stephen Podliska wrote:

believe it or not........ I AM SOMEWHAT .... AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!!! ? ? ?

say it aint so, steve!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:08 pm

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? M-ani
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????   WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIERD AND WONDERFUL DREAM RELATED TO.... ANNIE/ANN???????
Page 1 of 1