the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Empty
PostSubject: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..

WITH THE “INTENTIONS” of ALLOWING, OPENING, AND SHARING….. ONENESS RELATED….. “THOUGHT, SPEECH, AND “RELATED” ONENESS EXPERIENCE"…

…. “TO EXPERIENCE FORM IN”……..

AND… PLEASE NOTE… ALTHOUGH..I have placed some “thought” related to how ONENESS ties into “these” locations…. I FEEL…… leaving “THIS” to PONDER and or “THINK about”…. IS MUCH “BETTER” LEFT to EACH SELF TO EXAMIN on a CASE by CASE basis by the INDIVIDUAL SELF…..vs. “an elaborate discussion of how or why ONENESS fits into “this““?!?!?!

THUS… Here are some “FAVORITE” ONENESS locations, (FROM MY VANTAGE POINT):

1) THE WORK OF CLEVE Baxter’s “PRIMARY PERCEPTION”:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=primary+perception&hl=en&emb=0&aq=0&oq=primary+percepti#q=plant+communication%3A&hl=en&emb=0

Cleve’s work with the “lie-detector” equipment hooked up to “live” plants, food, and skin cells, where “these”... "ITEMS".. reacted with “TO ALL LIFE" in the "testing environment/(test scope) that were experimented with/on/through.

(ALSO…by listening to the WHOLE “Coast to Coast” broadcast …. ONE can/could ALSO SEE (if desired)……that “THE INTENTIONS/EXPECTATIONS” of the experiment…. “CAN AND DOES“.. ….“INTERFER” with the “TEST RESULTS”…. Thus, why CLEVE kept the PLANT “continuously hooked up”…. to “ALLOW THE PLANT TO TEACH HIM”…& minimize “PRE-CONCEPTIONS of the people in the testing environment….being the “CAUSE of the testing OUTCOME”.)

2) Masaru Emoto’s WATER CRYSTAL FORMATIONS… based on “thought” and types/conditioning of water. (Very supportive of our ability to communicate and connect on/at/through an “elemental” level/basis).

Plenty of information on “this” in the internet, (GOOGLE images, Videos, Web, etc.)!

3) All the old and … much more the “NEW” “RELATED“………
CRYSTAL, VIBRATIONAL, ENGERGY/REIKI, ELECTROMAGNETIC, SOUND, IMAGINATIONAL, DREAM, THOUGHT, HYPNOSIS, PRAYER, AND “A LIKE” HEALING……… (THAT IS VERY VERY WELL DOCUMENTED)!!

(Where I believe a “ONENESS/CONNECTED” NATURE….. “VERY MUCH SPEAKS to the “HOW AND WHY” of “SUCH” vs. “other such explanations”).

4) How “ALL BELIEFS”/“FAITHS” for/with/of “ALL CULTURES, COUNTRIES, STATES, CITIES, FAMILIES, AND INDIVIDUALS……. “PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE”…… ALL had, have, & will have “ENOUGH” such “supporting evidence” …… “TO KEEP THESE “REALITIES”….in/at “PLAY” (for the duration there of).

(Again…. our/the “ONENESS NATURE” of our “ABILITY TO CO-CREATE”…. speaks to “this”….. much better that any ONE ism (so far thus created and/or understood).

5) The work of Dawn Baumann’s Dawn’s book, Shape shifting with Our Animal Companions and “ALL SUCH CONSCIOUSNESS SHARING PLAY” that is become more and more COMMON in book stores and in the media.

Here is a recommended LINK of such “animal” related CONSCIOUSNESS “PLAY”:

http://www.animalvoices.net/Animal_Voices/Links.html

And I have found “other such” material where “CONSCIOUSNESS FOCI ” is/are expressed and shared related to “in-animate" objects… “such as a drop of rain water going from land, river, and then to the sea”. (Yet, at this time, I can not remember the title of this book).

6) The gospel according to THOMAS from the “Dead Sea Scrolls”:

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_thomas.htm

Lots of EYE OPENING reading!!! (as well as… “THE ACTs of THOMAS”… may very well speak to “why” Jesus’ tomb is also believed to be “in INDIA” AS WELL the “other” locations.

7) THE POWER OF “PRAYING TO/WITH/THROUGH DIVINE OBJECTS and LOCATIONS” (just naming a few of the “more commonly know and act-knowledged" items):

i) The WAILING WALL and THE ARK of the Covenants healing/prayer related POWER.
ii) ALL such “ALTERS”, DEITY figures, CANDELS, MAJIC SPELLS, WISHING WELLS, etc., etc., (non ending).
iii) The Catholic church’s SAITIFICATION of the “CROSS” and the “ROSE” in addition to the “ALL SUCH SAINTS”……
iiii) The “SACRED" sites like Mecca, the Vatican, churches, temples, synagogues, barrial grounds, (again... endless examples) etc….

8) The PAST and CURRENT practices of RELIGIOUS SACRAFICIES, SACRAFICIAL MAGIC, VOODOO, and “A LIKE” practices where the “ZERO POINT ENERGY CONNECTION”…. related to of “LIVING ENERGY/CONSCIOUNESS TRANSFORMATION” IS “MADE USE OF”… FOR “MANIFESTATION RELATED PLAY” (ONENESS very much SPEAKS to “THIS”).

9) ALL “RELATED” ….. MYTHS, RELIGIOUS, INDIGINOUS, BIBLICAL, INSPIRATIONAL, and METAPHYSICAL REFERENCES…… TO …… OUR .... "ORIGNIANL"..."ONENESS" NATURE.

(AGAIN... EXAMPLES OF SUCH.... TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION.)

10) ALL THE SCIENCE THAT IS “IN AGREEMENT” WITH “SUBJECT and OBJECT” being CO-DEPENDENT:
1) Effects of the Observer in Quantum Physics Experiments, act of “looking at an atom…. “ALWAYS in ALL-WAYS…EFFECTS its LOCATION”,
2) All David Wilcock’s related “science” REFERENCES to “THIS CATEGORY”. (Please note, (he adds more and more on/to “THIS” with each new month on his “Coast to Coast” visits.)
3) THE RELATED “SCIENCE” to “ELECTROMAGNETIC “RESONANCE” co-existing and co-creating with ….“FORM”…. (I believe..."we" are @ such a “starting point” of "this" understanding):

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=vibration+sand&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

….. AND STILL…… ONENESS IS…. AND MOST LIKELY WILL CONTINUE TO BE……

…………………. SIMPLY A CHOICE….. “IN THE MATTER”……

……. NOT A “THING” WHICH CAN …..”IN SPACE/TIME”…..”BE PROVEN”…….

… (AND IF…. “SUCH A THING”.. WERE TO BE…. SO OBVIOUS or KNOW…...”SUCH KNOWLEDGE”…….WOULD (I believe) MAKE ………”WHAT WE ARE UP TO“….
... MUCH LESS MEANINGFUL, CREATIVE, and REAL (to EXPERIENCE FORM IN)…….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND… SINCE …… A ROAD… IS MADE… A ROAD….. BY MAKING IT A ROAD……..or….

…….… “THINGS ARE … “SO“…….. BY MAKING THEM….“SO””……..

THUS... ONENESS…… HAS, IS, AND HOPEFULLY WILL CONTINUE TO BE……(FOR ME)...
….. A CHOICE…. “THAT” AS OF NOW….. I CONTINUE TO MAKE.... REAL….

WITH HOPES FOR MAKING…… THE WHOLE OF US MORE AWARE OF OUR……..

COLLECTIVE….. CREATIVE…… ABILITIES……. WHERE….. “TOGETHER”……

….. WE MAY MAKE DICISIONS WHICH ARE MORE AND MORE……..

….. INCLUSIVE….. HARMONEOUS…… LIFE SUSTAINING….. LIFE ENHANCING…

….. FOR ALL OF US…. TO ENJOY….. THE WHOLE ONE SELF WITH…….

…. HOW SO EVER WE MAY “DEFINE SUCH“……..

……... AS “WE” BECOME….. MORE and MORE…. CONSCIOUS OF “SUCH“……

.... (WITH NO SUCH THOUGHTS OF RIGHT, WRONGNESS, or CORRECTNESS of "SUCH")....

...(JUST ...... "WHERE I AM AT"....... "AT THIS POINT MOMENT".......)

WITH HOPES that at least "ONE" might find "THIS" of interest.....

:) :) :) .....

BEST WISHES, FORTUNES, LIFE, AND ABUNDANCE to ALL…..

Steve
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:23 pm

you sure are prolific, steve

will take some time to digest... but wanted you to know
i appreciate your post(s) so don't be a stranger
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Keep it coming Steve....I end up reading your posts at least 2 or 3 times

This is a movie that touches peoples' Souls at the deepest level. Beyond the words that you hear and the images that you see, it takes you to the place of stillness that is deep within the core of your being, to the place that we all long to return home to ... the place that is Oneness.

The only copy I could find online has spanish subtitles:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=-3920462332440487748&ei=VUI4SYabEozKwgPl_52mCQ&q=%22ONE%3A+The+Movie%22&hl=en
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:55 pm

WineHippie wrote:
you sure are prolific, steve

will take some time to digest... but wanted you to know
i appreciate your post(s) so don't be a stranger

i second that..........

i read over your posts a few times to absorb the information.....

i apreciate your insights steve...... rainbow

keep em commin brother................

peace be with you....... :love-061:
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

I APPRECIATE.....

ALL "your" comments and support ......

...... & PLEASE KNOW......

.... & PERHAPS IT's THE GEMINI... "IN ME"....

..... "WHERE I CHANGE MY MIND .... ON THE MATTER.... QUITE OFTEN".....

....... w/never the same EXACT answer/perspective.... TWICE.............

& THAT... "AT" ... some "TIMES"....

.... I am simply.... having such "thoughts" on....

........ "LIFE BEING... SO PERFECT".....

........ "WHY COMMENT.... ON "IT"???

.... SO.... THANKS.....

.... FOR THE THANKS...

with.... MORE TO SHARE.... SOON...

:)

Steve
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 am

ONE MORE LINK.....

TO ADD TO "THE ONENESS MIX" of ......

"ASSOCIATED THREADS":

Which I believe is a very good summary.....

of/on/through a "QUANTUM" perspective of our ONENESS/ASPECTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdC5Gkz02AI&feature=PlayList&p=038E3D8843DC205F&index=0

PLUS..... GOOD OL' "ANTON WILSON".... is also featured "here"....(at 01:22, white shirt white beard).

He understood and SPOKE about "THIS UNDERSTANDING".......... way way before "IT" became so more and more "OPENLY" discussed and perhaps...??...."better" understood.

AND... thanks to a friend of mine, I had the pleasure of meeting with ANTON in his home a few years before "he passed on". THE CONVERSATION/MEETING WAS NOTHING SHORT OF BEING INCREDIBLE..... and yet he seemed "slighly" occupied/sadened "at that time".... due to his wife having "passing on" before him, (which is why I believe he is not with us (in the same persona) today).

MY HATS OFF TO "POEOPLE LIKE ANTON" WHO "HELPED PAVE THE WAY".... "TO WHERE WE ARE AT TODAY".... :)

cheers cheers cheers cheers

PLUS..... "THANKS" FOR .........

ALL THE "GREAT LINKS"......"THAT EVERYONE INCLUDES"........

...."RELATED TO".... "OUR ONENESS, AWAKENING, & CONNECTEDNESS"

THIS IS A TRULY GREAT PLACE TO "SHARE THE SELF" AT!!!

fired up

Steve

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:54 am

stephen Podliska wrote:

MY HATS OFF TO "POEOPLE LIKE ANTON" WHO "HELPED PAVE THE WAY".... "TO WHERE WE ARE AT TODAY".... :)
Steve

morning, steve
those who helped pave the way...
add to list Seth as channeled thru Jane Roberts,
i
cannot emphasize enough how this material, which
i consumed and digested more than 30 tears ago,
readied me for these moments in time/space
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:18 am

WineHippie,

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!

And as per Mariama Williams and Louise Hay testimony of "such".... "they" believe the SETH mateiral was INSTURMENTAL in bringing them to the understanding that allowed them to .... express themself "from".......

And, although the "new" matieral is GOOD .....

..... I CURRENTLY ...... HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR/TO THE ...

.... "OLD" (Jane Roberts) material...

...."WHICH I BELEIVE".....

...... IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A VERY VERY GOOD SOURCE.......

.......... TO CREATE & EXPLORE REALITY WITH.....

Cheers :)

Steve moon walk
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 pm

stephen Podliska wrote:
WineHippie,

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!

And as per Mariama Williams and Louise Hay testimony of "such".... "they" believe the SETH mateiral was INSTURMENTAL in bringing them to the understanding that allowed them to .... express themself "from".......

And, although the "new" matieral is GOOD .....

..... I CURRENTLY ...... HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR/TO THE ...

.... "OLD" (Jane Roberts) material...

...."WHICH I BELEIVE".....

...... IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A VERY VERY GOOD SOURCE.......

.......... TO CREATE & EXPLORE REALITY WITH.....

Cheers :)

Steve moon walk

aw, steve, thanks for validation

the seth material mostly started me on the path
to personal responsibility and the concept of
creating my own reality ... a hard nut to crack,
so glad now i started early cuz it's taken such
a long time to "sink in"
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:18 pm

AND FYI,

A GOOD... EASY... FREE... & ... ACCESABLE... SOURCE.... FOR "SETH MATERIAL"...

.... "LIKE.... "ALMOST EVERYTHING NOW".......

.... CAN ......... BE FOUND.......

... ON AUDIO/VIDEOS such as "THIS LINK":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWwTvmH7X9w&feature=channel_page

Thanks for the interest :)

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….…..   FOR ANY ONE… “WISHING TO PONDER”… “OR STEP MORE INTO“…. “ONENESS RELATED THOUGHT“….….. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1