the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For our wonderful Steve!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

For our wonderful Steve!!!! Empty
PostSubject: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm

I hope nobody minds me putting this here as I didn't want our Steve to miss it. A song in celebration for our wonderful Steve. Finally found it on dailymotion instead of Youtube.

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing love love love love love love love love love fired up fired up fired up fired up fired up angelic angelic angelic angelic angelic angelic letz party letz party letz party letz party letz party mexican wave mexican wave mexican wave groar wink wink

Play it loud if you can Steve, hope it goes properly for ya mate. xxoo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Good one Bigsy!

toast
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:08 pm

I have this song along with a collection of other 70's hits on a cd in my car. Everytime it comes on I think of our Steve and he gets my spirit up and on a high everytime I read one of his posts.

We need more people like you Steve, our friend. cheers

I will go down and search another of my favourites in the music thread that comes on my cd before this song above. he,he.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:30 pm

For our wonderful Steve!!!! Lolcatsdotcome9vwh514m0zuzyqh

The hits.......
Keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:35 pm

micjer wrote:
For our wonderful Steve!!!! Lolcatsdotcome9vwh514m0zuzyqh

The hits.......
Keep em coming!

Mic, you iz a card toast lol! love love love love love love clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

moon walk moon walk moon walk
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi Mis Bigs,

Love Love Love your energy and enthusiasm.....
Who the heck is Steve?????

KwlStar_V7QXNM

Last edited by Louise on Wed May 19, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Louise wrote:
Hi Mis Bigs,

Who the hell is Steve?????

KwlStar_V7QXNM

FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELF

The flamboyant and positive Stephen Podliska
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Reunite wrote:
Louise wrote:
Hi Mis Bigs,

Who the hell is Steve?????

KwlStar_V7QXNM

FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELF

The flamboyant and positive Stephen Podliska

Steve is a wonderful guy who is one of the most positive, loving souls I have encountered. He is energetic, loves life and is full of life and love and acceptance of every soul he encounters on Gaia.

If the world was full of our Steves there would be no wars. He is the embodiment of love and light imho.

I sent him a PM to watch for a song on off topic but sometimes I believe his mission is to keep on truckin and spreading that love. If he turns up and replies you will know what I mean. I love him dearly. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:02 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks!

I like enthusiasm! rockin moon walk clubbing love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:09 am

BUMPing

Stevie missed the song again hon. sunny
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:37 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW .....

...I GREATLY APPRECIATE the SONG and the THOUGHTS.. yet I fully KNOW .... we ALL are GIFTS to EACH other with EACH of US having our OWN VERY UNIQUE parts that MAKE up the WHOLE ENTIRE PUZZLE that IS "ALL THAT IS" .... with PERHAPS ONLY "location" as the ONLY REAL DIFFERENCE between WHERE WE ARE ALL COMING FROM and GOING TO perhaps?????

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

Regarding simultaneous Louise' questions as to WHO I MIGHT BE??? ...PLEASE NOTE!!! .. I too am STILL in the PROCESS of OPENLY EXPLORING who, when and WHERE??? ... I AM!!!! !!!!~~~!~!~~????

As 4 BELIEFS "at this particular MOMENT"....

I am ENJOYING PLACING INTENTIONAL THOUGHT into IDEAS that SUPPORT believing that THERE REALLY ONLY IS "ONE" UN-DIVIDED BEING ... having INFINITE "seemingly" SEPARATE EXPERIENCES.. . that might be COMING more and more TOGETHER "as one collective" BEING "or" "COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" that might just be GOING ABOUT ..... another PLANETARY "RE-UNION" 3d to 4d TRANSITION into MORE HARMONISTIC WORKING AND PLAYING TOGETHER in more and more COLLECTIVELY WAYS vs. "anything less than".... OUR WILDEST DREAMS HERE NOW MORE AND MORE COMING TRUE perhaps ???? perhaps???? :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing[b]
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:53 am

YOU ALL have VERY VERY MUCH .... LIFTED my SPIRITS with this WONDERFUL SONG!!!

... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT... to INFINITY and BEYOND!!! :)
clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

HI Steve flower dancing baby EX
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Glad you liked the song Steve hon, it conveys the exact thoughts I have and we all have for you my precious. cheers moon walk rockin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For our wonderful Steve!!!!   For our wonderful Steve!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For our wonderful Steve!!!!
Page 1 of 1