the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Empty
PostSubject: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:53 pm

I was spending time praising GOD MOST HIGH and I had this strong smell come to me, and it was the most pleasent smell I ever had in my life???

It was so strong that I got up to look for what might be around me to see what was going on?

I looked all around and found nothing that might make that smell?

I went back to praising, and it came again, only this time stronger, so then I knew it was GOD MOST HIGH trying to bless me.

And I did not get up to look. I just kept praising, and then the odor came back again and it was nothing but wonderful, it was the best thing I have ever smelled while on this planet.

I then stopped praising, and asked, what is going on and what am I smelling???

The Spirit told me I was smelling hyssop. Hyssop is a Biblical spice that was used to anoint the King Of Kings and The Lord Of Lords named Y'shua Messiah during his life and death.

If I was GOD MOST HIGH I would have that fragrance around me all the time as it is the most pleasent thing I have ever smelled.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 am

You never cease to amaze me Gabe.angel 
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 pm

That's really interesting Gabe. What would you say it smells similar to?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:02 am

There is nothing for me to compare it to ReuniteR....I never smelled anything so pleasant. I went online did some research about hyssop. It is a flower and apparently you can buy them somewhere I assume and plant them where you want to....?

I will be looking into trying to buy some hyssop seeds as I want to try to grow them indoors I guess, since we are shortly going into winter here in the US.

There are other spices mentioned in the scriptures also, one called spikenard, which I do not know about and frankensense, all these were used in the anointing of Y'shua Messiah right after and even before his death.

I just cannot compare it ReuniteR to anything......although it does have a type of an oil smell, and I am not really to sure of what that might mean...??

There is a word for smelling something from the spiritual realm, I cannot remember it right now, but I will locate it and post it.

It is like hearing sounds from another dimension, it is real hard to explain in common words. I also heard sounds before from another dimension several years ago, that was just as awesome.

Here are the words associated with smelling something that is not there. There are 2 of them

The word phantosmia is a noun of Greek origin. It is composed of two words: (1) phanto meaning phantom and (2) osmia-Greek: osme meaning smell.[2]

The other word is what happened to me, it is called olfactory that is our smelling apparatus.

In my short research, they called it smelling hallucinations, and claim it is a psychological PROBLEM.....LOL the experts say I am crazy, and are showing signs of a mental disorder...LOL I wish the experts would tell me something I did not know....LOL.hypnotize 

I know it was from the spirit realm because it happened while singing praise to GOD MOST HIGH.....cool 
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Thanks Gabe, I thought it would be hard to describe :)

I've once had a really vivid dream about a smell that was from a dark entity, it also is really hard to describe however the smell was so pronounced. Probably the closest thing I can compare it to is the smell from a Thurible, that church incense. I will never forget that smell.

Sounds like your one was much more pleasent lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Yes ReuniteR glad to hear you have experienced smells, even though yours sounds like you said a dark entity.

Through my years of spiritual warfare I too have smelled evil spirits, on more than one occasion, it is always a bad smell connected with them, that is part of the way you can tell what you are dealing with. It is a most interesting subject nevertheless to smell things from another dimension and or seeing things from another dimension.

I plan on trying to grow some hyssop flowers inside.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 pm

I am now growing hyssop in my home. cannot wait for them to become full grown and have the smell in my home. I bought some hyssop oil......am waiting for delivery.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:38 am

remember to take some pictures as it grows, I don't know what it looks like...

goes to Google  lol!

looks a lot like lavender, I love the colour..... fly-away 
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 am

it looks like a long lavender flower....I just saw a picture of it the other day for the first time, it is a pretty flower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME   A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A WONDERFUL THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME
Page 1 of 1