the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Empty
PostSubject: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! _tea-party-005

http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all enemies foreign and domestic - BE ADVISED of the following:

Over the next 6 months, law enforcement and the military will be given unlawful and illegal orders to round up and purge all dissidents against the New World Order crowd. The purge is the systematic liquidation of all those identified as a threat against the Globalist Plan. Furthermore, all TEA Party participants have been filmed and their license plate information taken by all FBI Special Agents in charge at all the rallies. Consider the ramifications... Since coming to office, the current regime has devoted massive amounts of money and Federal Spy Agency assets to identifying gun owners and those in the military who still love this Country and take their oath seriously. All former combat Veterans, Special Forces, Green Berets, Delta, and Spec operations personnel must absolutely change your physical location and TELL NO ONE! With DHS having validated the Seek and Destroy Lists, their plans are now being set in motion! Does it not make you furious that men and women in the Armed Forces who have fought all these years for the principles that the Constitutional Republic ONCE Stood for, are now deemed terrorists by the DHS along with Constitutionalists, Christians, gun owners and those who speak out against the foreign destruction of America's economy. Domestic security is now defined as "quell all first amendment rights. Period!" Whether false flag or intentional acts of globalist terror incidents, the events will be orchestrated to blame the "DHS hit list people". Whether you know it or not, by painting conservatives and people who are against the New World Order with such a "terroristic civil rights violating hit piece" you have not only been vilified but have been targeted for extermination. Anyone who would follow orders to take your guns away will not hesitate to BLOW YOU AWAY. History has proven this time and time again! The Psalmist wrote "If the foundations be destroyed what shall the righteous do?" Our only Hope is to repent and cry out to the Living God and seek his personal direction and guidance. While we can not stop the hand of Divine Judgment, we can know our God and do exploits! Write your Senators and Congressmen and women — scream at the top of your lungs, write editorials; do all that you can do legally. But remember, very soon when they initiate their attacks, you will have no one to blame except yourselves while there is still a whisper of time to make a difference for Righteousness Sake.

DO NOT ALLOW THESE PLANS FOR SLAUGHTER TO GO UNOPPOSED!

FBI spied on TEA Party Americans

http://homelandsecurityus.com/?p=2659

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Cover0419

19 April 2009: Even as average Americans were planning to get out in towns and cities to demonstrate against Big Government and Big Taxes, Federal Bureau of Intelligence Investigation (FBI) surveillance was being unleashed upon them. In fact, unsuspecting Tax Day TEA Party participants were being closely watched during the demonstration planning stages in a covert operation that began on or about March 23, 2009.

If you one of the estimated 750,000 Americans who attended one of about 600 TEA parties last week, you might have seen media cameras covering the event. Media cameras, however, were not the only cameras taking video at these events, something that has at least one current FBI agent concerned over the future of America. According to this agent - the same agent who provided the Northeast Intelligence Network (NEIN) exclusively the unreleased photographs of the 11 missing Egyptian students who were the subject of a FBI BOLO in August 2006–placed his concerns for true patriots of the U.S. over his own career when he confided that covert surveillance was “planned and performed” at each of the TEA parties that took place last Tuesday.

“Listen to what I am saying,” stated the source during an interview with Doug Hagmann, founder (NEIN). “The Department of Homeland Security Intelligence Assessment that is receiving so much attention is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, and the true patriotic citizens of this country are on the Titanic. This is what bothers me. But is goes far beyond that assessment. There have been very significant changes made over the last few years that redirect the focus and assets of the intelligence community internally. These changes have greatly accelerated under this administration, and the threats have been redefined to include those who used to be patriots. It’s not only chilling but absolutely insulting to God-fearing Americans.”

According to this unimpeachable source, a single-page confidential directive issued by the FBI headquarters in Washington, DC (FBIHQ) was sent to each of the 56 field offices located across the United States on or about March 23, 2009, instructing the Special Agents in Charge (SACs) of those offices to verify the date, time and location of each TEA Party within their region and supply that information to FBI headquarters in Washington. The source stated this correspondence termed the TEA parties “political demonstrations,” and added that the dissemination of the directive was very tightly controlled. “Not all agents were privy to this correspondence,” stated the source, who compared the dissemination to an older “Do Not File” classification.

In addition to obtaining or confirming the location and time of each “demonstration,” each field office was instructed to obtain or confirm the identity of the individual(s) involved in the actual planning and coordination of the event in each specific region, and include the local or regional Internet web site address, if any. The information collected by region was then reportedly sent to FBI Headquarters.

The source alleges that a second directive was issued on or about April 6, 2009 that reportedly instructed each SAC to coordinate and conduct, either at the field office level and/or with the appropriate resident agency, covert video surveillance and data collection of the participants of the TEA parties. Surveillance was to be performed from “discreet fixed or mobile positions” and was to be performed “independently and outside of the purview of local law enforcement.”

Although the level of detail collected from each operation is unclear, the information was reportedly submitted to Washington, where, “at the level of the National Security Branch (NSB), this information was to “include the office of the Directorate of Intelligence (DI), and integrated with a restricted access database, one that reportedly is accessible to only two agencies” [of the 14 agencies that comprise the U.S. intelligence community, according to the source.

“The implications to the citizens of the U.S. are ominous. It seems that there is a hostile political agenda coming from Washington that characterizes the supporters of our constitutional freedoms as threats to our domestic security, which is totally absurd. The redirection, the refocusing of domestic threats from al Qaeda cells to ‘flag waving right-wingers’ is something that has gone from a murmur a few years ago to a roar today.”

Training government-issued cameras on ordinary citizens, many of whom brought their children to an estimated 600 Tax Day TEA Parties is a page torn out of George Orwell’s 1984 and makes the term “God Bless America” more meaningful than ever.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

i can remember taking part in anti-war demonstrations
in the late 60's/early 70's and we were spied upon then, too...

a person could be targeted, hassled or prosecuted those days
under the umbrella term "conspiracy to _______"

mostly, we were concerned for our fellow dope smokers and
thought it was all about that, but of course, it was political

and the technology was nothing like it is now

back then we could spot "them" simply by the shoes they wore......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 pm

What shoes were they wearing?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Wooden-shoes

pretty easy to spot them!
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:06 pm

hey mic....i actually have these exact shoes and i wear them every day......they are super comfy ......oh shit......oh no..... dam.......i just gave my self away..........watchingb lol! :laughter:
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm

If they were part of the cia maybe these

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! 47838410
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

suspicious shoes, all

(you guys crack me up)

too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 am

Like George 'Goober' Bush did not have his goons watching people.

They've been keeping tabs on citizens for years. Any Body remember Nixon and J.Edgar Hoover ?

These Tea Parties have been organized by upper level Right-Wing Chiefs , spurred on by their barkers, Hannity, Beck along with the rest of FOX News propaganda crew. Oddly enough those attending these Tea Parties are not affected by the president's doings. Gee, wonder why these 'Patriotic Teabaggers' were not protesting America's last president while he and his henchmen robbed our nation blind and used our Armed Forces like mall security guards watching over oil wells in Iraq ?

Now there are states wanting to leave the union. Yeah they should be watched. Lincoln once told America that a house divided cannot stand, but we are talking about a country whose founding fathers fully supported the institution of slavery, did not believe women should have the right to vote and from high places ordered both citizenry and military to carry out genocide upon entire Native populations in the name of Manifest Destiny

Not my Country anymore as there are those of us who have to live here while watching these citizens and leaders of the United States stir the toilet bowl before setting the whole shithouse on fire.

Good Patriotic Americans holding these Tea Parties as a form of well deserved proteset, or merely fodder rewarded sheep being moved from pasture to pasture ?

I know people who voted for 'McPalin' just because their favorite Country Music Stars sung their prasies. People, alot who would have trouble pointing out Iran and Afghanistan on a map of Asia or tell you where the Boer War was fought.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:02 am

Could it be that Obama is not WASPy enough for their liking ?

Living a short distance away from the old Confederate Capitol of Richmond, you can only imagine what I've heard some of these so called good white southern Christian Americans say about our first American President of color. Hell, I just returned from a place where somebody had put Obama's name upon a giant tombstone in full view off a state highway. You'd think it would have been removed.

It's eating up the inside of these WASP's brains knowing there is somebody holding office who is not the same hue as them. And it's not just in the South either.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 am

"when they initiate their attacks"

When they do hopefully they'll rub each other out and the rest of us can have some peace in our lives. This Country shall continue to go down the crapper while the two parties are at each other's throat.

Guess I've pissed off some PARTY PEOPLE..

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xWGvdRQ9Q

Not a Native,Black, or Asian American to be seen among that bunch. All I see are people parroting what they have been spoon fed by Right-Wing propagandists.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 am

So you think they wouldn't find you at a rally? Remember this website from the inaugeration?

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 am

hi M
of course they could pick yoiu out..But then what

LH..i am just north of you and i have also heard the nasty about a man of color running things
sometimes it amazes me
and then i think..
well i guess that's why only 144,000 are movin on..if you believe that line

anyway what i wanted to share was what i saw on the local news last night
it kinda cracked me up..
the county i am in has changed the way you can renew your consealed weapon permit
by going to local police stations instead of the county seat..
and this is the hah-hah part..
we are in the county with the highes registered concealed weapons permits
one out of ten..not one out of ten adults but one out of ten..
i laughed pretty long at that and told hubby we must be the only two not carrying.. lol!

so if "they" come to this county ..i'm pretty sure there would be a big fight before anyone was carted off
swordsman
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 am

micjer wrote:
So you think they wouldn't find you at a rally? Remember this website from the inaugeration?

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

Couldn't find someone at a rally who doesn't attend, no matter if it took all day.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 am

sky otter wrote:
hi M
of course they could pick yoiu out..But then what

LH..i am just north of you and i have also heard the nasty about a man of color running things
sometimes it amazes me
and then i think..
well i guess that's why only 144,000 are movin on..if you believe that line

anyway what i wanted to share was what i saw on the local news last night
it kinda cracked me up..
the county i am in has changed the way you can renew your consealed weapon permit
by going to local police stations instead of the county seat..
and this is the hah-hah part..
we are in the county with the highes registered concealed weapons permits
one out of ten..not one out of ten adults but one out of ten..
i laughed pretty long at that and told hubby we must be the only two not carrying.. lol!

so if "they" come to this county ..i'm pretty sure there would be a big fight before anyone was carted off
swordsman

Like the cowardly sheriff giving way to a lynchmob
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:00 am

These Tea Parties have as much merit as one of those Bush Town Hall Meetings.

Around here and surrounding areas I've heard tales of Ultra Republican Business owners giving their employees a paid day off and free lunch if they attend these public disfunctions.

Williamsburg had their own 'Colonial Tea Party' pimping upon the area's history.

Just as much sillyness on the otherside of America's political party unlucky coin as well.

On the otherhand I don't believe Obama is some Messianic Godsent who's gonna make everything better with a sugarteat or waving wand.

Shit man, Marion Berry would of seemed like a miracle maker after 8 years of
'Cheney and the Chimp'

This is what happens when empires decline and fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!   Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope no one here attended a Tea Party...You may now be considered a terrorist!
Page 1 of 1