the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's the real terrorist here?

Go down 
+5
Northern Boy
micjer
Lightning222
Reunite
mntruthseeker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Who's the real terrorist here? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:30 pm

well I guess they are not going to pull any punches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_oD55WvDmM&feature=sub
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm

This is getting beyond ridiculous, talk about a subtle way to make vaccines mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 pm

The propaganda intensifies I just hope the citizens start to inform themselves. I'm glad I moved out of MA a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I have noticed that some states are way worse than others in accepting this corrupt agenda. MA is one of the worst.

The thing I cannot understand is how more people are not becoming aware of this BS. Anyone that has any kind of interest in the subject and google searches Swine Flu or goes on you-tube and types in Swine Flu....there is mountains of info showing the dark side just sitting there waiting to be clicked on. Are people really that trusting of their government leaders or has the flouride shut their minds off!!!

poop
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 pm

bring it on I`m ready for them. Ask your self this one question if every one got the shot and you didn`t who would be at risk . No one they are protected already they have received the shot........or is the shot just a bunch of BS and is not going to protect you at all................. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:07 pm

I also wonder why they say that older folks don't need it...
Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 am

Here is an interesting smoking gun

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16145

This guy basically discovered a US patent that was for developing vaccines for H1N1 etc, except it was filed in 2007!

I downloaded the PDF in case it disappears from the US Government Patent office website.

If you get the specification look at page 13, all the flu types are listed.

"Strange New Strain from Mexico" - no not really, you knew about it ages ago.

A..
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 am

Yes, I heard about this a long time ago......Are we surprised? NOPE!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I just read on PA, that Jim Humble had to leave Mexico - he went there to see if MMS could help but was essentially scared into leaving.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 pm

This is tragic.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 am

Its really amazing and thanks for the Patent link Anchor.

Seeing the southern part of the world has been going through winter I would concur not many people even give a damn about H1N1.

I read reports about mandatory flu vaccines etc but the mortallity rates are well..... and there is not yet one country that has carried the action out scratch

Talk about a head scratcher.. that old media gov fear machine at work again :D

I do worry for you folk above the equator though :)
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

I just heard that 49% of the Drs. say they will not take the vaccine and the nurses are complaining also.

When my daughter worked right in the clinic she was forced to take the vaccine every year and you know we just never thought anything was wrong with that. A precaution right?

Linda, they say that us older people have had so many flu shots the last few years that we are pretty much immune to this. LOL The little children they want to issue anywheres from 3 to 5 shots. Bastards.

Acorn, yes they had the vaccine ready back in 07 when the big cry came out over bird flu.....amazing huh? The reason they didn't go ahead with the plan back then was because they would of had so many lawsuits due to untested vacine....which is what they still have BUT Obama signed into law now that gave Baxter immunity against their vaccine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhXahpeMdUc&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITR6_eRJcuY&NR=1

here is an earlier report. As you can see I followed this story because I have 11 grandchildren and I love each and everyone of them. This is no fun for me
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

I've never had a flu shot and am not going to start now.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

We are refusing also

I just had it out with my husband again. I really need to start meditating harder to get myself out of this hole I'm getting myself into here.

He just doesnt get it. He believes in Obama and I just can't go there anymore. I try telling him that all of this has been in the works for years.....LOL he said only god and vickie knew that, I guess

OH BOY, maybe I will go take a few of those shots...........................whatya think ?

I am so tired of him not seeing anything that is happening. He says this isn't China and I said oh well, thats what they want it to me. So now he got his beer and I'm going to go get some water.

I drove the man to drinking !!
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 pm

mntruthseeker, I think they said the older folks who are over 64 don't need it...not sure....but like lightning says, I never had a flu shot before and I will not be starting now.
I could only imagine how hard it is having loved ones who do not believe you. Most of my family is the same way, but thank God I do have 4 loved ones who are conspiracy nut jobs like me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:45 pm

mnt: Tell him you love him very much but he'd better follow you when the ships come out of the sky! warp
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

they are not prepared for the number of people that are going to say no trust me the numbers are huge this is going to be their Waterloo, the laws they are throwing out to the media are scare tactics. This will be world wide you are going to see staggering numbers of people that say no thanks . Show up and let them vaccinate your birth certificate then that is the entity they created bearing your name let them Vaccinate it .
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh I know they are "burning up" over the mess on the health care bill. I can't believe that Obama actually made such remarks about the Republicans.

Its sad, it really is, because I sit here more furious at the tactics and know I need to stop fretting about it.

Oh lol NB, sure give them my birth certificate. If my doctor was the one that was actually giving the shots, I would carry fruit into her office. But they make you see a nurse.

OMG I can't get over the BC.

I ruined my life with the birth certificate, we all did. We could of gotten by with so much if we hadn't gotten one
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
mnt: Tell him you love him very much but he'd better follow you when the ships come out of the sky! warp

Yes thats what I heard too, unless they have ashma, well I do, due to their drug foradil...............Its getting so much better, I can't remember when I had my last attack........months for sure.

Still on oxygen though. working on them now.

My sister had the shot last year and I begged her not to get it. Well we almost lost her and I know she is a fiesty one and there will be hell to pay if they try to give her one. Oh LOL LOL

anyhow, I happened to see it on the news and it got me going. I have to not let them push my buttons.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

I`m not worried at all let them try what can they do charge me with what if your neighbor got the shot then he is protected is he not so if you don`t get it who can you harm ........... no one . So how can they charge you over that you are endangering no one but your self and they can`t charge you with threatening your self they would have to have you testify against you and you don`t have to do that
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 pm

well I just seen a report where they say they are going to fine us 1000 a day if we do not follow their fricken orders.......kiss mine, is all I can say.

I'm very serious about not complying. Hey I have a home up North I can go to but I wont.

I'm not going to let them chase me out of my home. They will have a hell of a fight on their hands.

I do have MMS in my refrig and I also have vitamin D3 which I can grab. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just angry at someone deciding its my time to go
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Quote :
I do have MMS in my refrig and I also have vitamin D3 which I can grab. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm just angry at someone deciding its my time to go

Take a calcium supplement with the D3
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

i still keep an eye on the napa valley register, my old home town newspaper....
often, it makes me glad i left - recently they ran a story, MSM style, about
the vaccination, then comments from readers followed... here is a sample:

for

Dirty Napkin wrote on Aug 24, 2009 5:46 AM:
" Me, and mine will be first in line, where do we sign up! "

MarkMiwords wrote on Aug 24, 2009 8:39 AM:
" This is a good idea. The sooner they implement it, the better. "

against

whoa cowboy wrote on Aug 24, 2009 9:18 PM:
" Heck no, I won't get it and neither will my kids. This is an unproven vaccination and they are making us a guinea pigs. There have been reports that the agent used (mixed with) the vaccine is possibly dangerous. I spoke to my kids' pediatrician last week about it and the answer I got was that they are going to be receiving the vaccine later than expected and there is going to be less available. She said although she is an advocate of vaccinations she's not sure she'll get it either because it is not proven to be safe. "

so i wrote my own comment

wrongsideofthetrax wrote on Aug 24, 2009 1:57 PM:
" ok, people, please listen: this flu is laboratory made. BigPharma will make million$. Baxter took out patent on this vaccine BEFORE the flu hit Mexico. Think about it.

You think the bank bailouts were bad? They benefitted the same type corporate interests.

Haven't you heard of vaccines being tested on military and prisoners with terrible results? The best defense against this flu is a strong immune system - get healthy, stay healthy, get lots of sunshine for vitamin D and let your body handle this.

Do not sacrifice the children to this heinous plot.... they are small and need your protection.

And please do your research - there are plans to make this mandatory, there will be no free will. There are conferences taking place all over the country advising folks on how to deal with people who refuse the vaccine and it is not pretty.

There are doctors and scientists who are quoted as saying it takes years to develop an effective vaccine. They say this vaccine contains mercury and squaline - please, please.... do not take my word for it, do your own research.

Protect our children, I am begging you. "

and i had this reaction

LocalNapa wrote on Aug 24, 2009 3:20 PM:
" Wrongsideofthetrax: Enlighten us. Help us with the research. Provide links to the reputable studies supporting your many statements. "

so i did

if one person does research and decides for themselves, i would be happy

here is link to story and all comments, if interested:

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/articles/2009/08/24/news/local/doc4a922576cddce374905509.txt#blogcomments
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the real terrorist here?   Who's the real terrorist here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's the real terrorist here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next