the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Empty
PostSubject: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am

The latest bullshit from the government today. The Alleged bomber on the airplane. The latest is now that, Al-CIA-DUH has come out and said that the attempt to bomb the airplane was from the Ben Laden group and they take responsibility for the attempt??????? Why would a group like al-CIA-DA come out and say that when the attempt failed??? Are they trying to look stupid?? Are they proud of their failure? Does this publicly announced failure help them to recruit others?? Why is it that the terrorists almost always come out and say it was them doing it???? Do they like being hunted??

Or could it be that all these confessions are pure bullshit from good old Uncle Sugar, the U.S. in order to always have more bad guys to go after.

Why is it that the terrorists said today that they tried to bomb the airplane because of the United States attack on Yemen?????? Are they telling the United States that their attack on Yemen was "so good" that it hurt the terrorists and so the terrorists are telling the government now that they are "mad" at the U.S. for doing that and thereby justifying the attack on Yemen????

Or could it be more bullshit from Uncle Sugar???? too funny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:30 am

You are at the top of your game Gabe! I agree totally.

Here are a couple of links....

http://www.legitgov.org/northwest_bomb_plot_oddities.html

Write a book critical of the CIA -- you cannot fly. Carry explosives (allegedly from Yemen) on board when the US is trolling for an excuse to invade and occupy Yemen for its oil -- yes you can! The US needs false flags to provide cover for illegal invasions and occupations. The 9/11 terrorist attacks (aka inside job, six ways to Sunday) worked well for the US government; the security-industrial complex made billions and US corporaterrorists were able to negotiate the wholesale theft of Iraq's oil.

According to CNN, the terror suspect's father tried to warn authorities. CNN reported: The father of a man suspected in a botched terror attack aboard a Northwest Airlines flight contacted the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria recently with concerns his son was planning something, a senior U.S. administration official said Saturday. The father -- identified by a family source as Umaru Abdul Mutallab -- contacted the U.S. Embassy "a few weeks ago" saying his son, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, had "become radicalized," the senior administration official, who is familiar with the case, told CNN.

And yet, Abdulmutallab was not obliged to undergo any additional airport screening layers, prior to boarding for the last leg of his journey to Detroit.

Also, lest we forget: Three key provisions of the Patriot Act are scheduled to expire 31 December 2009. Hmm. I wonder if post-Abdulmutallab they will get renewed?

Abdulmutallab was thwarted by a quote, unquote vacationing movie producer, Jasper Schuringa, who, within seconds, asserted that he not only tackled the suspect and put him in a headlock but also tried 'to search his body for any explosives' (CNN). Unless one was a bona-fide law enforcement professional or a military agent, who on earth would think of searching a man who had just set himself on fire, in a matter of seconds, for more explosives?

The goal is Yemeni oil. Hence the reason for the destabilization and the purported need for the US to stop al-Qaeda (literally, 'the database'). The Yemeni national security chief has declared that the country is receiving assistance from the US in the crackdown on what he called 'al-Qaeda operatives' in southern Yemen (Press TV). Translation: US corporaterrorists want Yemen's oil and they want it NOW.

Major airport delays in wake of bomb attempt

U.S.-bound passengers at Toronto's Pearson International Airport were experiencing significant delays Sunday as a result of new security measures implemented following an attempted attack Friday on a flight into Detroit.

...The new security rules for U.S.-bound trips include two hand-screenings of all carry-on baggage, a pat-down of all passengers before they can board a plane and a limit of one carry-on bag per traveller.

Air Canada has also said its passengers must remain in their seats and have no baggage on their laps for the last hour of flights to the U.S.

The heightened scrutiny requires about five to seven minutes for each passenger to get through airport security, which has led to long lineups at Pearson airport. An audio announcement being played in all terminals with U.S. departures cautions travellers about the new rules and expected delays.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2009/12/27/tor-airport-delays-security-crackdown.html?ref=rss
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 am

another new rule, in addition to empty lap, is that you must
remain in seat for last hour of flight, meaning, no bathroom visits.
i also heard this being discussed on public radio while driving
yesterday - cannot tell you who was speaking or who was host
but one thing they talked about jumped at me:
young people who become "radicalized" (as the father reported
regarding his son, this totally incompetent, mind-controlled "terrorist bomber")
do so by attending demonstrations, identifying/becoming friends with
others who attend... and ... CHAT ROOMS
so there you have it... tptb can use this to restrict more freedoms
whether a person is traveling or using internet or attending demonstration
talk about transparency.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:19 am

This chap had a pretty nice place in London. Did the CI_A pay for this?

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

WineHippie wrote:
regarding his son, this totally incompetent, mind-controlled "terrorist bomber")

Transparent all the way hippy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

WineHippie wrote:

Transparent all the way hippy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 am

micjer wrote:

Yeah they probably paid for it mic, I agree with your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 am

micjer wrote:

Yeah they probably paid for it mic, I agree with your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

I try real hard not to violate the flood control? I always wait when I see the warning come up but it doesn't seem to matter for me. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION   THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TERRORIST AND THE CONFESSION
Page 1 of 1