the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?

Go down 
+4
Northern Boy
Louise
Biggles
micjer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Empty
PostSubject: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Over 2,000 Skimmers Available In US That Obama Refuses To Use

http://www.libertyjuice.com/2010/06/22/over-2000-skimmers-available-in-us-that-obama-refuses-to-use/

If one was a cynic than you would believe that the complete inaction on the part of this adminstration was purposeful and used in an effort to perhaps ram through their agenda. A crisis was created, its almost as if it is deliberately not being fixed, clear options on the table are not being used and one can only wonder why!

Senator Lemieux spoke with President Obama and the exchange between the two over the 2,000 skimmers in the US currently going unused to clean up this massive oil spill will blow your mind!

Senator Lemieux says, “I think it is outrageous that we only have 20 skimmers off the coast of Florida. There are 2000 skimmers in the United States and we haven’t even asked as a federal government for those skimmers to come into the gulf….the federal government who wants to take over every other aspect of our life can’t get this one thing right…”

President Obama’s response about the skimmers not being used was, “We can’t take these skimmers from other places in the country because they might have an oil spill!” What?!?

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Is he (Obama) nuts or obviously his strings are being pulled. What an absolute disgrace to our human race and animals and earth.

I think its time that the US do what Australia just did now. They showed no confidence in their PM to the point where the Labour Party called a meeting and voted the PM out saying if he stayed in they would lose the next election, that it would be a given because the public had lost confidence and he Rudd didnt listen to the people.

Soooo, can this be done in the US, if your not happy people kick him out like now.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 pm

An eye opener for sure--I am happy to see these local politicians get really pissed off as they are the ones facing the heat from their constituents. The Governors of Louisiana and Alabama have also spoken out. Let's hope they take back their power to do what they need to do to act in this state of emergency in their own states. Just imagine the heat and the outrage they must be getting~~~~

Know what? Tomorrow I am calling my reps and calling Washington, believe you me if enough citizens express their rage they will hear us.

I can tell you that the people of Florida further south on the gulf, will take a stand. From St. Pete down to Sarasota and Key west~~ many evolved enlightened souls will absolutely NOT stand for this baloney.

PS: Who says he's a white hat?
I urge anyone here who's a US citizen to call your reps and the white house ASAP--- I plan to vent my concern about the lack of action and the use of toxic chemicals
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Go for it - I am thinking that tptb decided that Obama, supposedly a 33rd degree mason because of the colour of his skin would be a good pick for President as he would ensure the votes of certain sections of the US community who would think they would be finally getting someone in office that would bring about change for them.

Yeah right, wool being pulled over their eyes again - different person same bullshit.

Time for a French type revolution. Where are you hippies of the 60s, whats wrong with these gen X Y kids. ? Sitting in front of their x-box - time to get out and complain.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 pm

HANDS ACROSS THE SAND-NO TO OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING YES TO CLEAN ENERGY!
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
http://bit.ly/HandsA

Hands Across the Sand is a movement made of people of all walks of life and crosses political affiliations. This movement is not about politics; it is about protection of our coastal economies, oceans, marine wildlife, fishing industry and coastal military missions. Let us share our knowledge, energies and passion for protecting all of the above from the devastating effects of oil drilling.

What to do at a Hands Event:

STEP 1Go to the beach at 11 AM for one hour, rain or shine.
STEP 2Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 forming lines in the sand against oil drilling in our coastal waters.
STEP 3Leave only your footprints.

http://activerain.com/blogsview/1667576/bp-oil-spill-protests-
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Quote :

Soon after he was elected we had a discussion on this forum about this.

David Wilcock was one who said he was a w hat, among others. I'll see if I can find the link to the discussion on here.

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f28/another-conman-president-t147.htm?highlight=obama
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm

micjer wrote:
Quote :

Soon after he was elected we had a discussion on this forum about this.

David Wilcock was one who said he was a w hat, among others. I'll see if I can find the link to the discussion on here.

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/general-discussions-f28/another-conman-president-t147.htm?highlight=obama
Thanks Mic, But I have never felt he was a white hat. And so far his record is not good. IMHO he's a robot and has not taken a firm stand on any issues thus far. Just my take on it--- (and quite frankly I don't give a flying frock what Wilcock has to say italianflick )
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:08 pm

St Pete FL:
"Seize BP" holds rally in St. Petersburg, and across the US

http://www.wmnf.org/news_stories/seize-bp-holds-rally-in-st-petersburg-and-across-the-us
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Just goes to show you what a wonderful SEER David Wilcock actually is i have never believed a word out of his mouth .
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Wilcock's ego tells you a lot; if you had a modicum of intelligence at all you would know to at least keep it in check when talking on film, radio, etc. People arent stupid.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Louise wrote:
HANDS ACROSS THE SAND-NO TO OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING YES TO CLEAN ENERGY!
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
http://bit.ly/HandsA

Hands Across the Sand is a movement made of people of all walks of life and crosses political affiliations. This movement is not about politics; it is about protection of our coastal economies, oceans, marine wildlife, fishing industry and coastal military missions. Let us share our knowledge, energies and passion for protecting all of the above from the devastating effects of oil drilling.

What to do at a Hands Event:

STEP 1Go to the beach at 11 AM for one hour, rain or shine.
STEP 2Join hands for 15 minutes at 12:00 forming lines in the sand against oil drilling in our coastal waters.
STEP 3Leave only your footprints.

http://activerain.com/blogsview/1667576/bp-oil-spill-protests-

Let's hope this sends a message to the rep-tilian puppets in the Black House, no pun intended about the colour of Prez skin.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
Just goes to show you what a wonderful SEER David Wilcock actually is i have never believed a word out of his mouth .

I lost interest in David for a few reasons. One the Cayce reincarnation bothered me, his ego is a nice touch and his insistance that Obama was a white hat was the final thing.

I vowed to keep an open mind about Obama at the start, but I agree with Louise, that I have seen absolutly nothing that would indicate that he is nothing but a puppet for the dark cabal.

Wonderful to see locals organizing to fight the spill. BP won't be able to censor the entire gulf coast as the oil comes ashore. More people that get involved the better chance of an awakening to the evilness in Washington.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Siesta Key, Woodstock South
These peeps will Stand UP I assure you~~~
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

removed

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Let's hope they can keep the beach nice and white.

flower
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

removed

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 am

Actions speak louder than words. All you have to do is look at the increase in military troops/budget, Obama's swine vaccination shares, the healthcare debacle , Obama's internet 'killswitch', the new 'Lifestyle Health Modification' program and now the Gulf Spill False Flag event.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 am

What's a widely read newspaper in the US. I am thinking of emailing a letter to the editor so it might get published; although we are talking about tptb in msm here. Go figure, there everywhere the little skunks.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 am

Sorry for my rant, but sometimes I get very passionate about things. I am tired of reading all the disinfo on certain forums. The fear mongering and pontifications. Truth is that for me, I don't know "their" agendas and motivations. This one says and that one says and blah blah blah. It's time to take action--too much blah blah on the forums (not referring to this one). I can assure you that I have called my reps in the past, and voiced my discontent--if enough people do it, it does make a difference.

@reunite--yes actions speak louder than words.

@ Biggles--The Washington Post and The New York Times are the big ones, but Huffington Post online gets a lot of readers.

Thanks for listening flower soapbox
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:30 am

Okay I am Tuza on PA and I made a hell of a lot of posts over there asking for Ben Fulford to start getting off his arse, stop talking and start darn well sending his so called ninjas in to do away with Obama and the rest of the ptb. I also called Wilcock a dope.

Now I will send off a stinging email to the WP, NYT and HP, let's hope they publish them Louise.

Yes I am angry too. I have been angry since I saw that video of Bohemian Grove that Alex or that other guy did. Love to invade that place with thousands of paid mercenary soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

I think this should be moved out of the members section so any one can view it, Just my opinion but if its to be left here so be it. I think many on lots of the forums I visit are aware of my feeling on this seer info stealing use it as his own material egotistical wanna be WILCOCK
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 pm

I sent my emails off to the Washington Post and Huffington as well. I will send to New York Times today.

As far as Wilcock goes he was going on about disclosure soon wasn't he or am I wrong there scratch I am sure he will come up with something to counteract that one but he cannot do anything about the Obama white hat one can he.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

This environmentalist is so right when he says that we should be looking for alternative energy sources rather than a continuation of oil exploration. The only one winning is Big Oil.

Greed Greed Greed.

Now if Obama was a white hat wouldn't he help out the likes of Dr Greer in the looking for new energy sources.

aarrrrrrggggg!! poop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?   How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How in the world could this man be considered to be a white hat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next