the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:05 am

Today I heard this guy from a hackers group on free speech TV, he is also affiliated with Julian Assange at wickileaks. He told about a project he was working on with others that will "cover your internet ID" while you browse the web using their software that they give to you for free. Their site gives you the free software download, this software is a second generation encryption code that allows you to be anonymous at all times that you are using their software.

Their software also lets you download a browser from the Tor project so that when the NSA or any other government agency is trying to pick up your communications, when they see your ID being used on the web it just shows that you are talking to the Tor project only, and then if they do get your information your communications are encrypted.

This encryption will basically cause your communications to be useless to the government because it is encrypted and that means the government will have to take special measures to decode the info and this will require personal attention from an actual person to decode your communications.

The great volume of info the government picks up is so great in number they cannot possibly spend "human resources time" unless they really want you for a particular reason. Or in other words, they will see that your communication is encrypted and that you are not a "known threat", so they will just ignore your communications altogether.

There was also an NSA whistleblower in this discussion as well, it was one of the guys that help set up the programs that are taking all the information from the web and emails about all of us.

As I logged in here at the library today, I was not able to connect to the Tor project from the library computer?????? It looks like that the Tor project web site is restricted from the library computers, did some one say this was a free country?

I could not put a reference here for the tor site either????? My library browser did not cooperate with me.

I guess it is www.torproject.org

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 am

The address you put at the bottom was a good guess Gabriel!

I went to the page and it sounds like a good idea in principal, but it does make me wonder if the geeks at the site are not looking at what you search for themselves!! lol! I could be wrong of course!

An even better way to make yourself invisible when you log into anything is to put an 's' in the address line like this...https://www.twilightlegend.net

This sends your address via a secure server that cannot be traced back to you. ('S' for secure)

It doesn't, however, work for most other things you look at generally on the net, just things that you log into. Give it a try and see what works and what doesn't.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks for the info guys
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 am

I thought about this for a minute. I don't care if they know what/where I go/do online. So what? I just assume that whatever I do and where ever I go online, they know.
If they want to, I can't imagine why anyone would care, as a matter of fact, I can't get enough people to look at what I've done online, I keep trying, marketing the hell out of it but it seems I'm just not a salesperson PLEASE go see what I've been doing online:

<-- I know that's yours, WH I've just been using it to develop my apps, that's right, developing apps with the new FlashCS5.5 & Dreamweaver of the same version....

I have a much longer list of stuff I've done online, yesterday, because of Max's film Trance Formation, I did not turn on this marvelous, fun and wonderful machine of mine just out of respect. Because of this amazing springtime weather, I will make a point to do that more often, I'm trying to reach a balance.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:23 pm

I once heard from someone who was a Bonafide Elec Engineer working Telstra that it IS highly possible that every node reports back to another node.

If one was to look at data travel....

Kinda why I don't worry about it cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I too do not care if they know what I say or where I go. But the thought of confusing them is appealing to me..... they capture almost all info now anyway according to the guy from the NSA who worked there for almost 40 years. He says they have at least trillions of bits of information on all communications we all use today.

The FBI raided this guys house and took his computers, held him and his family at gunpoint. He was taking a shower when they busted in on him.

Another whistleblower being attacked by our wonderful system of our police state.

I do not have a home computer at this time, but if and when I get one, I will probably use the Project Tor software just to confuse these "masters of Confusion" that rule over us all.

IN the Bible God calls these rulers, "Babylon the Whore" because they rule through "Confusion" and this is the group that, the world rulers of the NWO that will feel the wrath of the Living God spoken of in the book of Revelation.

Justice will be served on them.....and we get to watch....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS   THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TOR PROJECT/ GOOD NEWS
Page 1 of 1