the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Camelot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:54 pm

As I am not a paying member of P/A, sometimes once in a blue moon I might go over and read the front page of the Project Camelot website to see what's new and what's going on, which I have just done now.

Sheesh, has anyone else been over to have a read and take a look. I must admit once my personal problems re: legals are over next March, and I can get my own place with proper internet connection and a PC it will probably take weeks to catch up with all these interesting videos, whistleblowers and all the rest that I am missing at the moment. But that is good because this is all of great import to me as a searcher of truth like the rest here.

Looks like some interesting vids, stories they have recorded. Anyway just thought I'd post. I tell ya though my eyes were popping everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm

I don't check over there too much these days but I did start to watch the Stan Deyo interview and I am eagerly awaiting the Igor Witkowski (Nazi Bell Researcher) interview
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Yes Soma, I remember reading all about the Nazi Bell research, it was pretty amazing. So many things for us to research and know, interesting times.

Although over at P/C front page I read that there are now two whistleblowers talking about meeting two types of ETs, one of them of the upright alligator type.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:55 pm

O yeah I forgot to mention that one Biggs !

That one will be very intersting as some of the info should hopefully correlate with what I've been reading last month about the US Navy running the real space program sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

And Henry Deacon's real name apparently is Arthur Neumann or something like that. Out in the open he is now. Mmmmh. That was on the first page of P/C.

Yeah the US Navy space program. Gee, there's heaps of interesting things for me to get my teeth into. Thanks hon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Project Camelot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Camelot!   Project Camelot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Camelot!
Page 1 of 1