the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS  Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS    THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 am

Isaiah Chapter 48

1 Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness.

My words here, this is God speaking to Jacob and about Jacob concerning the times we now live in. This is the same thing that God would say to any of his children right now, you and me. The house of Jacob always refers to all Christians today even though this was written over 1000 years ago, it is for today as it is prophecy of the last generation which we are.

2 For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name.

My words here, they Jacob/Christians rely on God and think of themselves as God's children.

3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

My words here, God has explained to us from the start all about the "world that was" and the attempted overthrow of God's kingdom by Lucifer/Satan. God tells his children all things that will happen before they come to pass, if we will seek and search it out of his words.

4 Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass.

My words here, God calls us obstinate and says we have a stiff neck and a brow of brass because we are so quick to forget Him, so quick to be disobedient to stay faithful, He is talking to us as children because we will not listen.

5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

My words here, Again for emphasis God say's he has told us from the start so we could not say that the information came from Idols or other places, but from God.

6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

My words here, Again for emphasis he tells us "look at all the secret stuff I've shown to you" , "you will not even declare it openly", I God have showed you new things even from this time now even "hidden things" that we did not know before.

7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

My words here, the new things are created now, today in our modern world, these thing were not from the beginning, but are now for God's children to see them come to pass as it happens, so you cannot say to God, "I already knew these things" before God told us. Again for emphasis.

8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

My words here, God say's we hear not, we knew not, because our ears were not opened by God? Why? Because he knew we were transgressors from our birth and he knew we would be Spiritually blind from disobedience because of our obstinacy he spoke of earlier.

9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

My words here, God say's he will not destroy us his children for his names sake. Who is his names sake, Abraham, Issacc, Jacob, David, Y'shua Messiah, all those God made a covenant with and gave the promise of Eternal life to.

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

My words here, God says he refined us through the fires of affliction because our disobedience brings fire of affliction upon ourselves.

11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

My words here, God says he will save us and not destroy us so the rest of the world watching these things cannot say "God cannot save his own children" so he destroyed his children.

12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

My words here, God says he is all things, the first and the last.

13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

My words here, God says he created all things.

14 All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.

My words here, God calls all his children together to "hear" to "listen" and says that those that will speak these things out he will love, God says he will have his way with Babylon. Babylon is what God calls the NEW WORLD ORDER, and he will destroy it, because He has spoken it to come to pass. Again he is telling us before it happens.

15 I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.

My words here, God called Jacob/Christians of today and because of this calling they will prosper in all things.

16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

My words here, gather together and "listen", there have been no secrets kept from you, and of course this is Isaiah speaking to us that God sent him.

17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

My words here, God teaches us how to prosper. That is good news for us.....if we ask that is.

18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

My words here, if we would have listened, we would be better off.

19 Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.

My words here, the promise to Abraham that his seed would be as the stars in the sky, and the sand on the Earth, without number.

20 Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.

My words here, sing out this good news, tell it to all, Jacob/Christians have been redeemed, go forth out of Babylon, Babylon means "confusion" get out of confusion by being a child of God that listens, and has eyes to see.

21 And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.

My words here, God moved his children through the desert for 40 years, and feed them "Manna and quail" and gave water to them from a rock. They never needed anything.

22 There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS    THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:38 am

Isaiah 52

1 Awake , awake ; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

My words here, I am showing a few chapters from the Old Testament where GOD MOST HIGH Himself speaks to His children about these very days we now are living in. This chapter is prophecy concerning the "end times", or also called the time of the "Fig Tree" which is now, today.

Listen to how a loving GOD MOST HIGH speaks to his children about their protection and his Love for them.

The above verse says for God's children to put on strength, O ZION, Zion is another name for God's habitation on Earth. The beautiful garments are his children's "good works". Jerusalem is where the children will live on Earth with God Himself being there as well, because God is moving the Throne of the Universe right here to Earth, right after the MILLINNIUM is finished.

2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise , and sit down , O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

My words here, be set free is what this means, From all things. The oppression is over when this happens.

3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

My words here, we sold ourselves for nothing, because of our weakness in the flesh, we fell into captivity. But God say's he will redeem us without money.

4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

My words here, the Assyrian is a type of the Anti-Christ here, especially at this time concerning this prophetic chapter. Satan/The Assyrian is the oppressor, and God is telling us what will happen to us in these very days we are now in.

5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl , saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed .

My words here, God ask's Himself, "What have I here?". My people are in bondage and they cry out everyday for deliverance, from the Assyrian that blasphemed God every day to the children's faces.

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak : behold, it is I.

My words here, God will personally deliver his children, as he Loves us.

7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings , that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth !

My words here, How beautiful are the feet of those that declare "GOD MOST HIGH Reigneth in Zion.

8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing : for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

My words here, The children will see God/Their Father eye to eye, face to face as we will be there with Him in His victory over the oppressor.

9 Break forth into joy , sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

My words here, rejoice, party, sing for joy, you have overcome the Prince of Death, the oppressor has been placed under your feet. The one that oppressed you, you now rule over.

10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

My words here, the whole Earth will see as God bears his strength before all to see.

11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean , that bear the vessels of the LORD.

My words here, depart out of Babylon children of GOD MOST HIGH, have nothing to do with the Evil that is present when this takes place in the beginning of the 1000 year Reign of Y'shua Messiah when he first comes back to set up his kingdom to rule here on Earth with His children.

12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward .

My words here, you will do nothing hastily children, you will never again have to flee away, for our Father says here He/God will go before us as well as behind us to protect us.

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently , he shall be exalted and extolled , and be very high .

My words here, Y'shua Messiah will be exalted and be perfectly fair in his ruling this planet with the help of his children.

14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

My words here, the king, Y'shua Messiah was marred his visage also, because of his hanging on a cross at his Death, he was beaten, bloody, his arms pulled out of socket because of hanging on a cross, and he never once opened His mouth to complain, he never said a word other than teaching the 22 Psalms while he was dying, or in other words, "HE WAS AND IS A BAD ASS, please forgive my "street Greek".

15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see ; and that which they had not heard shall they consider .

My words here, all will see and know.
Back to top Go down

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS
Page 1 of 1